• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2?

Do you play Team Fortress 2?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Never Heard Of It

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bs8814

The Gamer
Hi
I was just wondering how many Zelda fans on this forum play Team Fortress 2. I have been a fan of it since the day it began so you can see why I'm interested in it. Lemme know what you think of it.
Cheers
bs8814:triforce::cucco:

Me and some of my friends went through a phase of constant playing it, right now we play league of legends but TF2 is a great game, I love playing scout and sniper (with the huntsman bow)

Dan

I love playing as a spy. Was Pretty good at CTF on it. :D
Great game, haven't played it in a while.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
If you're interested in hooking up with other players, we do have a Steam group on here. :)

Anyways, yeah, I love TF2. It is definitely a great game to play, the community is typically nice (save for the few trolls and such), it requires a lot of thinking and strategy to get right, etc. My main class is the Soldier, and I believe my max killing streak was 5 or 6 if memory serves me right, and that is excluding all of the assists.

I also enjoy playing as Engineer and Pyro, occasionally going for the Scout and Medic when needed from the team. As for the classes I cannot play as, I definitely can not play as Spy and Demoman, for my skills are not good enough for those classes, but I'm working on my Sniper skills. As for Heavy, I usually don't even touch him unless our team is doing horribly, we have an army of "battle medics", and no heavies.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I've recently got into it, I'm not very good, and playing with a touchpad doesn't help that, but it's a lot of fun, my most used class is soldier but I dabble in others frequently

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I've only played this game a handful of times, most of which were on my Xbox. It's sad, because I didn't realize until last week that the PC version is infinitely better than the console version!! Sadly, my computer can't even imagine running a game of that capacity.

My best classes are Soldier, Pyro, and sometimes Heavy. I'm not bad as a Medic, but I take general preference towards the first two I listed.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I've recently got into it, I'm not very good, and playing with a touchpad doesn't help that, but it's a lot of fun, my most used class is soldier but I dabble in others frequently
Don't worry. Team Fortress 2 is the kind of game that takes lots of practice to get better at. Especially when there are plenty of trolls who have been playing the game forever out there.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Don't worry. Team Fortress 2 is the kind of game that takes lots of practice to get better at. Especially when there are plenty of trolls who have been playing the game forever out there.

Amen to that. Also, don't be afraid to experiment with classes. That's how you figure out who you're good with.
Oh, and if your team doesn't have any medics... go ahead and play Medic. No team ever needs 5 Spies or 7 Heavies.

Dan

Amen to that. Also, don't be afraid to experiment with classes. That's how you figure out who you're good with.
Oh, and if your team doesn't have any medics... go ahead and play Medic. No team ever needs 5 Spies or 7 Heavies.

Haha I do hate it when that happens.
Pyro is the easiest class to use at the start.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
There's nothing worse when you're playing 2Fort and you have four snipers and three engies on your team.

I've tried to play it since it's gone F2P, but even when I turn down the settings to super low & everything looks like dirt, the game runs very poorly for whatever reason. My PC is pretty bad, but it's not that bad. I can run games with higher minimum system requirements just fine. I'm not sure why TF2 in particular is giving me such trouble.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I've tried to play it since it's gone F2P, but even when I turn down the settings to super low & everything looks like dirt, the game runs very poorly for whatever reason. My PC is pretty bad, but it's not that bad. I can run games with higher minimum system requirements just fine. I'm not sure why TF2 in particular is giving me such trouble.
TF2 is prone to problems. You never know when the item server will go down or when the entire game will suddenly crash. This is one of those things that Valve is responsible for fixing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom