• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

amaterasu

Writer
I stop you halfway there, smack you with a backscratcher, and take teh cookie from you

I HAZ THE COOKIE!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I tell you that that cookie's been slashed, stabbed, flushed down a toilet, and barfed up and that you don't really want it. I take the cookie from you when you are pondering this. I have the stinky cookie.

amaterasu

Writer
I really gave you a rock, so I then run to the store and buy a new cookie, feeding the other to an ant.

I HAVE THE NEW COOKIE!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
The ant's friends take revenge on you for killing their friend (the cookies poison, right?) and in gratitude, give it to me.
I HAVE THE SHINY NEW COOKIE!

amaterasu

Writer
I convince some wasps that you killed their queen and they bring me the cookie as a token of their victory.

I HAZ THE COOKY

amaterasu

Writer
you are also crushed by the intense weight of the other cookies the magnent attracted. I take the organal cookie. I CLAIM THE COOKIE!

amaterasu

Writer
i set you on fire, take the cookie and eat it
NO MORE COOKIES! HA HA HA!
but, why dont we just bake more?

amaterasu

Writer
I set the fire to fire and sink the ashes in teh ocean.

besides, i never die so the poison wouldn't of affected me.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Is the cookie the ashes? Or what? Anyway...........
I send my raccoon minions after the cookie. :) Now they're running off. -_- Now they're heading into the ocean. :mad: COME BACK HERE YOU STINKING RACCOON!
Stinking raccoon: (in raccoon language) I have the cookie!

amaterasu

Writer
I give the racoon army dibs on every trashcan in teh world, for the cookie's ashes.

I HAS TEH COOKAI

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I really gave you a rock, so I then run to the store and buy a new cookie, feeding the other to an ant.
I remind you that if you would have read the OP and followed the rules, you'd know there are no other cookies. Anywhere. Forever.

While you're all distracted with a plastic replica I squash the ants and take the ONE TRUE COOKIE!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I take the triforce in your avatar, touch it, and grant my wish that I have the cookie, and that nobody can reach me. Great. I'm on Mt. Everest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom