• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupidest Zelda Enemy

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well I got to say Bokoblins. In TP, it is just fun to irritate them in the forest temple until they fall down.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Maybe the pols voice? I always thought they were really silly, or the blue bubbles that jinx you in MM they were just annoying if you got hit for not paying attention. Also I agree with Ghosi that the bokoblins were fun until they decide it's time to jump as high as they can and then fall on their backs for a while, and you can't hurt them until they get back up. That's why I find it funner just to ride by them on Epona and just give each one a good thump on the head (I say that because I usually make a file where i can keep the wooden sword or something, I made a thread about how to keep the WS: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?5978-Keeping-the-Wooden-Sword). Oh and don't forget the Club Moblin from OoT just outside the forest temple, he had the worst plan to try and kill Link in all of Hyrule, get in a really small passageway that you can barely fit in and don't move at all just swing the club up and down.. yeah that's right, you'll get em for sure..

Byrne

Waterloo
It has to be Jeany. It s a boss in links awakening. This guy should be a Yoshi boss and not even that!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
It would have to be, hands-down, the Pygmy Skulltula from Twilight Princess. There was a grand total of one in the game, and to make matters worse, the moment it saw you, it would attempt to charge at you and unfortunately land head-first into the water, where it would die a slow and painful death.

You encounter this thing in the Forest Temple. Poor guy; doesn't even have a chance to fight back. If you encounter it the "regular" way, it'll die. There's another way to the side of encountering it, though; that's the only way you can actually fight with it.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The stupidest enemies in Zelda would have to be the ones that keep coming back, like those tiny skeletons in TP, the miniblins from WW, those black and white looking balls from MM, etc.

I think the stupidest ones are chus. It's just jelly!!! and when your done killing them, their remains helps you? what's the challenge in that??? :)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Chu-Chus. It usually takes one easy hit to kill them. But for the ones that take more, they think that they could be able to kill you. But you have a ton of weapons. How could they think that they stand a chance against you?

anyone remebering the stupid running things in TP's fields? they ran and layed bombs and they were almost impossible to kill!
So annoying and stupid! There was no reason for them to be in the game!!!!!

Hmmm...

Moblins in the Forsaken Fortress in WW, the highest one in the fortress would always go to one corner and gape stupidly. And when you moved under the barrel within their seeing range (which was not a very good eyesight), they sit there and gape at you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom