• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
The vote on Cynical. If I think that one scum might be on it then that's most likely to be Neon. Because I'm town, Seanzie flipped town, and Ex started the wagon which isn't as likely for scum to do when they're the competing wagon because once Cynical flips town then he's looked into next for being the other wagon.
nah fam...

returnofMCH

here from bulba, don't expect much
I know, I quoted this one
are the votes correct though
minish's vote wasn't considered, is that intentional or a mod mistake
I didn't do the votes that day, so gonna blame deku for this one, (usually suck at counting them in games above 7p) :P

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i targeted exlight on n1 and neon n2 with the same ability, i imagine they would have got confirmation that they were targeted. This should town-clear me in theory, since only town could act on n2. If neon got a message indicating she was buffed in some way she should claim the details and then ex can confirm whether or not he received the same message.

also I'm a bit conflicted on whether or not I should clear killjoy
cuz him posting his readslist at night screams townderp to me

why don't you think he could have made that mistake as scum?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
i targeted exlight on n1 and neon n2 with the same ability, i imagine they would have got confirmation that they were targeted. This should town-clear me in theory, since only town could act on n2. If neon got a message indicating she was buffed in some way she should claim the details and then ex can confirm whether or not he received the same message.

this should also confirm minish as mafia to me

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
being transparent with your thought processes makes you easier to read and probably also helps others form opinions about the gamestate

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
if you're town then I want you to trust that the decisions I'm making are the best ones at the moment
neon confirming you will be huge for the game

Orrrrr, Rag is mafia and targeted Ex n1. And Neon is Rag's scumbud so she can just fake clear Rag for n2. Lmao.

Because if you know for certain that one of me or Rag is scum then it's Rag. I was blocked n1, and my action went through n2.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Orrrrr, Rag is mafia and targeted Ex n1. And Neon is Rag's scumbud so she can just fake clear Rag for n2. Lmao.

Because if you know for certain that one of me or Rag is scum then it's Rag. I was blocked n1, and my action went through n2.
right but then we would have 2 confirmed mafia
it's so good for us either way

Ragnarokio

do you have any evidence that your action went through n2? anyone who does should be lock-town

Ragnarokio

considering the ability i targeted ex and neon with was positive utility, this is pretty unlikely unless all three of us are scum

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

Rag is town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom