• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
no, I was scumreading regardless of you being partners with him
I pointed out in some occasions that I was not appreciating you throwing shade at both him and me

if you were both mafia it's understandable as you setting up a bus but it doesn't mean it can't be just you pushing two town wagons

I wasn't throwing shade, I was pointing out scummy behavior. I voted Cynical and I wasn't against voting you. I was backing up what I said, so it wasn't like I was just throwing shade and unwilling to follow through. I was building cases on stuff I genuinely found suspicious.

Gonna need Deku or MCH to confirm a final vote count from yesterday so I can do some analysis on it.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
aimoto-rinku-d4dj-first-mix.gif

I'll be honest if Libk doesn't do something... anything... today I'm willing to lim that slot. But I want to give them a chance.

Princess Abigail

Town

Neon
Mikey the Moblin

Morbid Minish
ExLight

Ragnarokio
a'lana

Killjoy262
RavenRaziel98

TGN

Scum

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Morbid Minish
Killjoy262
TGN
Ex

Raven

Libk
Ragnarokio

Mikey
Neon

a'lana
Numbers

Without thinking about it too much I think this is about where I am at the moment.

Libk and Rag are null. Neon and Mikey can go either way depending on certain things.

Princess Abigail

anime-sad.gif

Mikey the Moblin
Neon

Morbid Minish
Ex
Light

RavenRaziel98
Killjoy262
Ragnarokio
a'lana