• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
The following is altered:
Mikey - - I'm still inclined to believe his Miller claim for the time being. Though, he hasn't said much if anything so far in D2.
Neon - I'm Town leaning because she seems to be making an attempt at playing. (I watched the last game where she was a hot meme mess)
Rag - I don't see much if any contributable content in the 9 posts. Though D2 seems to be somewhat contru=ibuting, albeit short posts
Ex - His panicking early on didn't really strike me as genuine to me. He imediatly votes Minish at the start of D2 no reason then unvotes.

Null
Minish - I was town reading early on due to her prodding Ex D1.Though, now I'm questioning my read.
a'lana - I'm having a hard time reading her.
RavenRaziel98 - only made 3 posts, one of which had some, kinda, content
If Libk is still busy, I'm gonna have to settle on him, no offence man

was neon scum the last game on here (the spaceballs one)?
Nah, just overly memey.

also you didn't finish you sentence about ExLight
I meant to state that his read was tied to Pancakes.

I think we can clear killjoy
wym?

rewording this a bit, if killjoy or moe (specially moe) ever gets exposed as scum the other one skyrockets in my list
Fry Squint.jpg
Seriousness, if I was scum, I'd be hyperventilate panicking by now.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
feeling good about game state, think town wins the long game too
I'm okay eliminating the threat of an overriding 3P today
I'm also okay lynching minish/alana/libk I suppose but I don't want to lynch someone before hearing a roleclaim before they rip just in case

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
I don't know what overriding means but killing me will basically be a mislynch, given that I can win with both sites in the end. As long as your not struggling with the poe I'ld focus on other slots than mine. However, I can understand that a 3p leaves an odd taste in one's mouth so if you guys really think you should go for the lynch then go for it but I think there are better options (at least for now).
If there are any questions about my slot I'm happy to answer them.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I don't know what overriding means but killing me will basically be a mislynch, given that I can win with both sites in the end. As long as your not struggling with the poe I'ld focus on other slots than mine. However, I can understand that a 3p leaves an odd taste in one's mouth so if you guys really think you should go for the lynch then go for it but I think there are better options (at least for now).
If there are any questions about my slot I'm happy to answer them.

That's the problem. You aren't town you have no loyalty to town. Being able to win with anyone makes you a liability to town.

RavenRaziel98

That's the problem. You aren't town you have no loyalty to town. Being able to win with anyone makes you a liability to town.
True, however, I have no intentions to work with the scum team as I've seen this go south most of the time because scum can work out strategies behind your back and screwing you over when the time is right. Obviously this is hard to proof but the thing is that leaving me alive will still reduce the poe (at least for the time being) by one without using a lynch. There was still not a single wolf killed yet so I think that those who can actually harm you significantly should be focused on rather than killing a survivor on the second day phase of the game who didn't had any interactions to analyze yet anyway. Killing me (especially this early) won't help you a bit, I promise you, you'll effectively mess up a possible lynch for this.

RavenRaziel98

I'm not sure how much I'm actually allowed to tell you about wincon related stuff, but I'll check that with the hosts so that I know if I can give you more details. For now I can just tell you that as long as I don't rand hostile 3p or scum I'll always consider myself as loyal to town.

a'lana

cotton candy
I also think libk is Mafia
Could be any of the inactives though, just think threadstate yesterday indicates that
Since when do you scumread Libk? you were sus of me yesterday and I voted for Libk. What do you make of that? And you say that you sussed minish for EoD behaviour yet you vanity wagoned me? What is the progression here?

a'lana

cotton candy
I dont think Minish's EoD was scummy, it just seemed like 'both of them are my scumreads and I would have tied if it it was RNG but its no lynch so I vote to avoid a tie'.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Since when do you scumread Libk? you were sus of me yesterday and I voted for Libk. What do you make of that? And you say that you sussed minish for EoD behaviour yet you vanity wagoned me? What is the progression here?
Since today, don't care because I'm not preflipping, voted for posterity, why so deflective

a'lana

cotton candy
Wasn't your whole thing that I was scum with Cynical and trying to save him? Which proved to be false when he flipped town.

No clue why Mikey thinks I'm scum here.

Also we have a roleblocker of some sort. Dunno if they're town or mafia, but they seem to have targeted me n1. If no one was blocked n2 then it would seem to be a mafia roleblocker.
Do people get directly informed they are roleblocked on here?

And not neccessarily imo. I mean what incentive would a town roleblocker have to block anyone on a night that only town can perform actions? It only risks hindwring town. so it can mean two things.

Also if anyone is tracker fun fact they can probably confirm someone as town or maybe out someone as scum, especially if they tracked consecutively

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom