• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Dungeons

MW7

The Earth Temple was the easiest for me, but I did get stuck figuring out to bomb walls. Overall it didn't require much brainpower and was just short.

The hardest for me was probably the Sand Ship because I think figuring out how to turn off the northern generator was the most difficult puzzle in the game for me. Also it required the player to constantly be aware of the surroundings because of the time shifts. Finally I actually had some trouble with Tentalus. Figuring out how to beat him is a complete joke, but I definitely had trouble executing what I needed to do.

The easiest boss for me was Moldarach. I had figured out the controls pretty well by the first time I fought it, and that's all that fight requires. It was lots of fun though.

My hardest boss was the second battle with the Imprisoned because I had trouble knocking out the feet. I never died, but I did run out of time a couple times which is just the same.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Easy/Hard

The easiest dungeon is the skyview temple. It's really more of a way to test the motion controls and basic game mechanics. The boos fight was good, but it's simple once you figure it out. The hardest was the ship in Lanayru. I just couldn't get the hang of the timeshift stones, the archery, and finding everything. It can be a bit overwhelming. The boss also lulled me into a false sense of security with his less that intimidating Jamaican look. He packs quite a punch; or tentacle in this case.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Easiest dungeon: ...um... Fire Sanctuary, I guess? Idunno, the dungeons gave me a lot of trouble the first time around, and the last one was the only one that didn't get me stumped on my first time through.

Hardest dungeon: Going against the grain here, Skyview Temple. I swear I died like 5 or 6 times on my first time through, and all because of that ONE. FREAKING. SPIDER. You know the one.

Easiest boss: Hmm, probably Scaldera. Don't get me wrong, I loved the fight, it was fantastically fun to fight him. It's just, first time through, I wasn't in any real danger of dying against him, unlike the others.

Hardest boss: Demise, no question. In fact, he's the singular hardest foe I've fought in ANY GAME EVER.

As for Fi, my thoughts are mixed. First time through, I loved her. I loved her voice, I loved that she gave out actually helpful information, I even loved that she had that revelation at the end where she learned of happiness (I have a soft spot for robots learning to love). However, she did fail me in my fight against Demise: even though every other time she gave me the information on how to defeat the boss even if I didn't want it, that time she had nothing for me and I was left to fend for myself. And now that I'm on my 3rd playthrough.... yeah I wish that she would just shut up at certain times.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Easiest Dungeon
Gotta be Skyview Temple. It's only, what, 9 rooms? There's not really anything particularly challenging puzzle or enemy-wise, it's all more or less straight forward. The dungeon is over almost as soon as you've settled in.

Hardest Dungeon
Gonna say Sky Keep, it was the only dungeon in the game to make me stop for a second and think about what I had to do.

Easiest Boss
Err... Ghirahim, the first time. He's nothing more than a glorified Bokoblin, just hold the Wiimote to the right, then flick your wrist. Repeat until victory.

Hardest Boss
I'm gonna say Koloktos but don't get me wrong, it wasn't hard, just that it wasn't as easy as the other bosses. Koloktos was the only boss that only made itself vulnerable when you put yourself in danger so that's why I put it here.

Also, I too quite liked Fi on my first playthrough, but since then I've really gone off her.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
[BEasiest[/B]
Hmmm most of SS dungeons are really easy! It would have to be the Earth Temple...I could easily put at least 5 SS dungeons here though...

Hardest
I actually liked this Dungeon :/ Yeah that's right! There is something I like about Skyward Sword:P Am talking about the Lanayru Mining Facility! This Dungeon stood out among the Dungeons in SS as it was actually quiet challenging and the puzzles were great and I thought the Dungeon item was actually put to good use! This Dungeon also had challenging enemies I wish SS had more of them though...Just a shame about the boss but other thN that this is the only Dungeon in SS imo the other's were just awful and I would rank it in my ten list.

All the temples were fairly easy, none really stuck out to me
I didn't get stuck on any of the bosses except the first Ghirahim fight because I didn't know about the whole recalibrating your controls thing.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
For me, on my first run-through of Skyward Sword the Earth Temple was the easiest to get through, and the Lanayru Mining Facility was the most difficult. So, here's the question: The first time you beat Skyward Sword what was the easiest temple for you, and what was the most difficult? Also, which bosses were hardest for you to master on your first run-through?

I'd also like to know--because so many people say that Fi is really annoying, did you find her annoying from the begining, or not until you went through Hero Mode, or opened a new file to better prepare yourself for Hero Mode? I loved her the first time around, and then I found her annoying with each additional walk through.

I also agree that the easiest was Earth Temple and the hardest was Lanayru Mining Facility.

The easiest bosses on my first run through were Ghirahim (1st time) and Tentalus. The hardest was the 2nd round of Imprisoned and the 3rd round of Ghirahim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom