• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Savage Labyrinth 3 Hearts Challenge

A

Aleks

Has anyone ever attempted this challenging dungeon? I personally have tried this three times and keep dying! It's so frustrating because I always get to the two darknuts part which is the level right before the triforce chart. Of course I have to do this labyrinth because I need the triforce charts. It's also funny because I beat three darknuts in the Wind Temple yet I can't beat those two in the dungeon?
So if you can record a video of it and put it on YouTube that would be cool. I really want to see someone beat it.

W

Wolfe

Wait the one under the stone head in Outset Island?
Assuming you mean that... My friend showed me a few neat tricks:
ALWAYS equip boomerang before continuing. Holding L and combining it with hookshot and some other weapons makes for great attacks. Use the grappling hook too.
Bring in Grandma's homemade soup or whatever, if need be drink it up to refill it.
Also, when you see the fairies come out of the pots, snatch them.
And yeah. Also, I had trouble with the knights too, for some reason they have this invisible wall. If I remember correctly, just boomerang them or something of the sort to mess with them.
Or you can use this, which my friend used when I wasn't looking:

Spoilers, sort of, ahead: (highlight)
Set Grandma's soup to Y (or z or x, I use y, it's quicker)
Set an empty bottle to x (or y or z, etc. etc.)
Press Y and X at the same time, if you do it right, you'll drink her soup from the empty bottle, and because of the double helpings, you'll have a full bottle and a half full bottle of Grandma's soup. Technically this is a glitch, so it can't possibly make you lose your files.
I recommend only using the cheat when you're desperate; I never use this cheat when I can help it.

A

Aleks

I meant doing it with no heling/reviving items at all and yes it is the one on Outset Island.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Doing that is just madness. Especially on the last room with the four Darknuts, the electric walls and the live gargoyles. I'm afraid to try, I would get angry, and thus get stuck on it.

A

Aleks

I finally managed to get the triforce chart and I tried to get farther and I failed epically at the three moths!!

I meant doing it with no heling/reviving items at all and yes it is the one on Outset Island.
Oh, hm. Well, I beat it with only three hearts, but I had to use a few fairies. I thought it was depressingly easy (which is kind of my sentiment regarding the game as a whole). But I like the idea of trying it without recovery items. That sounds awesome. I might have to do that! :xd:

I finally managed to get the triforce chart and I tried to get farther and I failed epically at the three moths!!
Ah, a tip then: Mothulas die in one shot from Ice Arrows. I think Fire Arrows only strip them of their wings, but it might kill them outright too.

Most enemies have weaknesses like those, or other advantages you can use in battle. If you have problems with any other floors I might be able to help. ;)

S

Seanileus

I think I could do it, might get hard around when the blue bubbles start appearing, but with the Darknuts, I'll just use Light Arrows.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I got down past the triforce chart, that was actually pretty easy for me, just intimidating because it is so long. After that, I think I lost in a room with 6 Redeads and some other annoying enemies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This sounds like an impossible challenge to take on without any healing items. I have attempted it before, and I got to the Darknuts. I managed to defeat one of them, but the other struck me when I wasn't looking and killed me!

The Labyrinth is fairly easy, but some of the flying enemies can be pesky when they are many in number.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Sounds like something I'd be interested in doing one day. I could probably do within 3 lives and 1 or 2 fairies. I think this would be pretty easy for me, since I got through it with 6 lives before. I think I'm going to go look for my lost Wind Waker game and try to beat it.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Ya i just beat the savge labyrinth with like 10 hearts and had to heal alot. It was pretty hard I ran out of arrows and i started with 99.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I have tried it. It is basically easy to me. Then again I've played the game many times so I have a backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom