• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Crud. Names of places. I am bad at that. Mleeeeeh... CLEVER DIVERSION OF NAME-SAYING.))

"N-nice to meet you." Madeline smiled. "I'm M-Madeline. I g-grew up here."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Toscona is off-world Italy, I think. Italy or Spain, but I think Italy. Right now they are in Araluen, off-world England.))

"Cool!"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
(It's Italy.)

Adrian smiles at their discussion, and turns to Connor and whispers in his ear. "She seems a little...nervous. You tried giving her a bit more confidence?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Just for your guys' information, she's usually a LOT worse. He DID give her confidence. She'd be stuttering every other word, or not even speaking, usually. You guys are lucky to get coming-out-of-the-shell!Madi.))

"Th-thank you." She smiled lightly.

masterSword2

Smile!
"Yeah, I told her that there were a lot of other apprentices here. I thought it would put her at ease to know there were a few others in her position. I think the problem is that the whole situation is just a bit overwhelming for her. To many new faces. I can sympathize though. Everyone's first gathering is bound to be a bit intimidating."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian smiles. "I remember my first Gathering. I nearly peed myself. I think Madeline will make a fine Ranger." He raises his voice for that last sentence.

masterSword2

Smile!
"Agreed." Connor smiled proudly at his apprentice. "There are definitely those who it comes naturally to. She's one of them."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"My first was a couple years ago, when I was 15. Man, I think I was the first girl Ranger!"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian shifts. "You were, but don't get too big of a head about it, ok?"

(Actually, I just looked at the RA wiki, and there's going to be a book 12 where Will takes the first female Ranger-Horace and Cassandra's daughter-for his own apprentice. But we can just ignore that.)

masterSword2

Smile!
"I know I'm a bit late in answering, but I've been doing well. Things seem to be fairly peaceful. How about you?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Um... butt into the conversation, Rainy. and what was book 11?))

"You know I never had an ego."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom