• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian raised an eyebrow in imitation of Halt. "Oh really? Well, you should know, patience is a virtue." He sips his drink.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Halt did the same thing with Will. A lot of leg-pulling. But be thankful I didn't model my teaching style after him...or my image." He unsheathes his saxe knife and mimes cutting his hair.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I saw that, Adrian." Halt says, coming over to him. "Whats so bad about that? And my teaching style?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian laughs. "You see? Listen to the masters here." He uses his saxe knife to carve his meat, still eating slowly.

(I'm going to try to not post all the time, don't want it to end up like Demon Hunters did...y'know.)

masterSword2

Smile!
"This is your first gathering, isn't it Madeline? It's a rare sight to see all these rangers in one place. What do you think?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"...I-its' interesting." Madeline answered softly, her slight stutter coming through. "Everyone seems r-really nice."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She sighs and Halt gives a ghost of a smile before returning to Will. She pushes her cleared plate away and fidgets with the oakleaf more

masterSword2

Smile!
"That's good to hear." Said Connor with a small smile. "At my first gathering there weren't that many other apprentices. You're lucky to have this many here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom