• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You're the odd one out, Adrian." Will laughs, hearing this last comment. "I love coffee."

Alaina starts eating in silence

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley is more of an observer of events than a partaker, and so she calmly listens to what goes on in the hall. When Will announces the food can be eaten she does so.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"It's easy for him. Apparently, the rest of these old dodderers still can't get over the fact that I don't like coffee." He elbows Alaina. "Can you believe that?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline gave a small smile at the mentors' comments, and went back to her food. It really was good.

((I have only this for now. Madi doesn't have much to say at the beginning of things. Don't worry, she'll get better with time.))

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Eric looks over to his mentor "M'am why do you not partake in the festivities" He asked curiously

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She gives a small smile. "Well, you aren't that old, are you?" She looks at Adrian, her forest green eyes matching her cloak.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Don't ask me. Honestly, I don't have the best memory. But anyway, I think I might tell you some of my past achievements after I finish eating." He takes slow bites, glancing at her.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian slowly eats, taking his time. He waits for Alaina to realize that he's delaying when he has to talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom