• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera was in a bit of shock, she thought back to just a few minutes earlier when she had hugged her first leader, the one who had accepted her when she was weak and starving. The searing pain in her wing brought her back to reality. She heard Mailan's call echo through her head but she ignored it. She was going to make this traitor pay for the things he's done. She ran towards Dente and in a flurry of blades, cut his achelis heel and kept onto his back wit sword around his throat. "Why did you betray us you- you-" she couldn't think of a word to describe what he is.

Mido

Version 1
. "Why did you betray us you- you-" she couldn't think of a word to describe what he is.

A super-fun fellow with a nice house on the beach, perhaps? :P

Before Dente could engage Tennor in battle, Rasul dealt a barrage of lethal strikes to him, all of which he was unable to defend with his attention locked on the former. A quick strike to the heel by Keira also landed. Dente, in utter shock and in grave injury, staggers back into the temple wall, collapsing on his knees, and a moment late, collapses chest-first to the cold, stone floor.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"What can be said about Dente the Gravedigger? I mean seriously? I berely know the guy. I've never spoken to him"
Rasul wretches the Sword from the Corpse of Dentedorf
"Well.... By the Way Good afternoon. Me and Pisci are back. We had a little fun in Holodrum. How have you been, Mailan? Darling? Crow-Lady? Where's Brother? BROTHER???!"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera stepped back in horror, what had they done? They had offered no mercy, no time for him to explain himself. Like a pack of wolves they had brought him down, tearing him apart. He was a demon, yes, but it seemed his intent was not to kill them. They were swift and effective, quickly exterminating any who would oppose them. In this apocalypse, it seemed that they were slowly losing their humanity. She realized that while Dente was a monster, they were the real monsters.

Kiera bent down and felt Dente's jugular, a faint pulse was still in him. With tears falling down her face, Kiera stands up and says: "we've done a terrible thing here, I think you all know that. I think he has just been mutated by the curse, we need to rid the land of this disease and save our friend, perhaps that fairy can help. We should go after Morty."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor sees Kiera run past him, but doesn't move to stop her at all.
And then, suddenly, Dente's down.
Tennor stands there for a moment, watching the man fall, before he steps back and sheathes his blade. He leans over and touches Kiera on the shoulder softly. He didn't know the girl - he barely remembered her showing up before he left - but now he tried to comfort her. She felt guilty for what she did. He understood well - despite having not caused any grave blows, he felt responsible for not stopping her or Rasul. For not letting Dente reply. Anger had clouded his judgement, too, and now Dente, the man who was once his friend, had paid the ultimate price for it.

Morty:
I let out a bellowing laugh. "In that case be prepared for the worst! Oh and its morty by the wat." I pulled the lever easily.

(Fairies do have hands says wind waker)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks at the fairy
"Pisci. Look. Another evil little Fairy" perhaps we should bottle it up?"

Pen

The game is on!
((Morty and Isa aren't with the rest of the group right now.))

Iris looks at the fallen Dente. She had not had time to strike him herself, but she knows that if she had gotten the opportunity she would have. "Is... is he still alive?" she asks somewhat hesitantly.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Isa:

The dark room lit up and a giant orange fairy descended from the high ceiling, in a deep voice, he says: "I and Iga, brother of Isa. Who do you think you are to challenge me!!"

The giant fairy pulls out a club from thin air. He seems to be levitating it with magic in front of him.

G

Guest-3

Mailan stares, emotionless at the fatally wounded Dente. "Why... did you..." She sighs shakily, covering her mouth with her hands.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor turns from Kiera to Mailan. He gives her a sad look, then kneels to check on Dente, his anger dissipated, at least for the time. Not how he'd expected their next meeting to start. But unfortunately life wasn't that kind to them.

G

Guest-3

Mailan sighs, shaking her head. "How are we supposed to get out of here?" She crosses her arms lazily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom