• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sat in meditation
"What all did Dentedorf say? I wasn't really paying attention"

G

Guest-3

Mailan rolls her eyes and hops onto a large rock. "Clearly nothing you would have heeded anyway..." She mumbles to herself.

Storm

"Okay then. Guess nothing has Changed. you know where I am if you ever need me. Good luck with your Infection. Iris dear, never change."
Rasul pulls out a Lute, and plays The Minuet of Forest
Rasul is instantly whisked away to the Forest Temple....Uhh This is The Forest Temple, Right?
Rasul looks above him to see a Giant Structure, but this isn't the Forest Temple. no. not at All. This is Something Comparable to Orthanc. the Acropolis above the walls were replaced with a Black Spire that Pierces the Sky
Rasul quickly plays the Requiem of Spirit
"Guys... There might be something going on. now Mailan what Did Dente Say Exactly. don't give me any passive Aggressive 'You murdered someone who would have killed us' backtalk"

Pen

The game is on!
Iris looks very puzzled. "Dente gave us all this information about the origin of the disease. According to him it's the work of Twinrova, something they put in motion before they were defeated by the Hero of Time. And apparently there's some anti sages or whatever. Dente himself is apparently the seventh of them. But we got all this information from Dente, so I don't even know if we can trust a single one of those words..."

G

Guest-3

Mailan sighs. "He spoke about being some... "7th hand" or something... said he was bought back by Twinrova." She shrugs. "That's all I got, Rasul."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor follows her out, also smiling. When she jumps on the rock, Tennor just leans against it, happy to be back. And... well, he was a little sad to see the dwarf leave, but a little relieved at the same time. Rasul can be a handful.
Now, Tennor studies his comrade carefully, "What did you see after you left?"

G

Guest-3

Mailan gasps. "Oh, wait... he said that the cause was Twinrova... but why would he tell us that before.." She looks into the distance. "A warning. He didn't want to kill us.. to protect us..." She sighs. "That's who we're going after, boys. Hope you can handle it."

Storm

Rasul thinks for a moment
"The Forest Temple.....Pis....Tennor. you are close to Princess Ruto, are you not? Do you Remember a Fellow Like Me, Long Brown hair, Long beard in 3 distinct Braids. probably came to your princess asking about where a group of about 50 or so dwarves can possibly settle in? My...Brother. I always Thought he drowned. I partied with the Goron's, they Pointed out a Mountain with a Yeti... My Other Brother got nowhere with the Kokiri and was ultimately lost in the Woods, never to be seen again"
Rasul clicks back into what's Happening
"hahaha. you don't have to ask me twice, mailan."

G

Guest-3

"Right! Just, maybe not.. yet. I haven't had a proper reunion with you two." She says. "Mainly Tennor..." She says to the side. "But I think we need to plan ahead and... find some more supplies. I'm almost out of arrows, and I won't be any good weaponless."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor thinks for a moment, "Yeah, actually. I do. But we couldn't help them... we were still in recovery mode. It wasn't long after Ganondorf was defeated. We were still thawing out the Domain. Jabu-Jabu was missing. Ruto was only available part-time, since she spent half her time training her sage abilities. Many of our own were suffering from frostbite and hypothermia. We barely had the resources to support ourselves, let alone aid a group of that size. I don't know what happened to them."
Tennor looks at Mailan, "I say we make our way out of the desert. We have to leave anyways. We can catch up and whatever on the way out, plan on the walks. I don't want us to split up again, so we need to figure out how we're going to do this."

G

Guest-3

Mailan nods. "Sounds like a plan, Ten." She holds back a giggle and hops off of the rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom