• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor listens to the monologue through the crack in the door and his eyes widen. He'd started to like Dente. The two had become surprisngly close over their couple months of travelling together. He didn't know what the Hands of Darkness were, but he knew who Twinrova was.
"Dente," he hisses, then turns to Rasul, "We need to get in. Do you have a plan?"

G

Guest-3

Mailan's body shakes in anger. "You died, huh? Well I guess it'll be even more painful the second time around." She feels a tear streak down her face. She was blinded by this man whom she had called brother, whom she had lovingly taken into her group... and he betrayed her. Betrayed them all.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor watches the dwarf run at the door. Not exactly the level of plan he was hoping for, and he wasn't expecting much to come of it. He'd seen the barrier - this wouldn't turn out in Rasul's favor.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera doesn't hesitate and runs at The monster that was her friend, her wings unfold and her sword glinting, a terrifying sight really. She lunges towards Dente in a reckless rage.

Pen

The game is on!
As an old instinctual reflex Iris almost teleports out of the temple as soon as she sees the door shut them in. Teleporting has become so easy for her ever since the events at the Gerudo Fortress. She stays with the others in the room though. She feels how anger fills her body. "I trusted you!" she screams at Dente, her voice echoes in the hall.

G

Guest-3

Mailan lets the arrow go, and purposely misses. "Open the door, Dente. You say you're protecting us, but all that will come from this is more death. Please."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks at the Tower
"I see a window up there. Take the Mirror Shield. Ill jump off it and in the air ill use the Longshot to pull you towards me then we get in that way" Rasul says, thinking

Mido

Version 1
Dente ignores the arrow's trajectory, focusing himself more on the enraged Keira. Holding his spear, which now began to take the form of a large scythe, he uses the blunt end of the weapon to smack Keira back toward the others. He then turns himself to address Malian.

"Malian," he looks at her sadly, although his sincerity is questionable, "You, and everyone else should know that I cannot comply."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Isa:

Isa leads the Goron through the doors and into a room with only a torch and a lever,

"You gotta pull the lever" she says, "but I'm guessing you figured that."

Pen

The game is on!
Hearing Tennor and Rasul on the other side of the door Iris makes the decision that it's better to have everyone in here. So she teleports out there in a flash, quickly grabs them both by their shoulders, and then teleports back into the room with them immediately. "Sorry if I gave you guys a shock," she says, "but we can really use the help right now."

G

Guest-3

"What do you need then? I swear to the gods, why don't you just take me, they don't deserve this. At least I've done things to deserve this kind of fate. Please, gods, just let them go." She begs.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera:

She is hit in the wing so hard that she hears a crack in her left wing. A splitting pain ran down her nerves.

"Ahh! (Insert choice words that she'll regret later)"

Her wing was bent at a wrong angle. She got up and set the bones herself, another cracking sound, she gasped in pain but still stood by Mailan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom