• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Mido

Version 1
((Grr! Dang that Iris and her new-fangled teleportation! :P))

"We don't necessarily need you folks. I am operating under my own accord," he replies. Dente's arms become darker in color as he speaks. At this point, he knows he is on the defensive.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor grabbed the shield off Rasul's back and was about to send him up when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and suddenly he was inside. Looking up, he saw the unmasked face of Iris, and then he realized that he was surrounded by the crew.
He saw Mailan and Dente at the same time, and had conflicting emotions: the happiness at seeing her again, and the anger and pain at Dente's betrayal. It took about a second, but the betrayal won out, grabbing his rapier and sprinting for the ex-gravedigger.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul leaps in the air and hops onto Dente's shoulders. He smacks Dente in the head hard

G

Guest-3

Mailan drops her bow and her quiver, sitting down with her head between her knees.

Mirty:
"Can do Isa!" I approached the lever and placed a hand on it. "Oh real quick, should I brace myself? Whats this thing gonna do?"

Mido

Version 1
Dente only barely manages to parry Tennor's pursuit. Clearly, Tennor's experience in combat cancels out Dente's own untapped strength. Rasul's attack, however, connects hard, and sends Dente to the floor, although he manages to roll to safety before another attack connect. Gently touching his hand with his right hand, he praises Rasul and Tennor's teamwork.

"Impressive stuff, guys! I knew there was a reason I liked you all so much! It seems I may have to up the ante here, and let me tell you all, I am a bit rusty at this." After finishing his praise, the rest of his body begins to turn into a similar dark blue and black as his arms already were. His skin turns into an armor of sorts, similar to scales; yet his face remains human in appearance with the same sort of armor. His hair, once tied in a ponytail, becomes unkempt. Frowning almost sorrowfully that the circumstances led to this point, Dente addresses the others again.

"I was really hoping things did not have to come to this, but it seems my hand has been forced." A tear streams down his face unbeknownst to the others. "Well, I suppose we should begin then."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Yes," Tennor growled, his arm raised again, "I suppose we shall," he felt the pain too. He didn't want to do this. But he'd blocked that off, replaced it with the anger. The anger was easier to deal with than the sadness. The sadness wouldn't let him fight his best, but the anger... the anger just made him stronger.

Pen

The game is on!
((**** is getting real!))

Iris takes two steps back, unsure of how to even approach this, and uncertain of how she will be able to help. Everyone else in the group are stronger fighters than she is. Her brass knuckles would deal next to no damage on Dente now. She tries to think of some way to assist her comrades.

Mido

Version 1
Dente readies himself into a more suitable fighting stance. As he acts as such, he observes Tennor, triggering a rather trivial memory of his. He remembers how he had forgotten to shake Tennor's hand when they were first initially introduced. His aloof and wandering mind did him in at the time. Since then, they sort of acted as the veteran presence for the group, lending the others reasoned and calm approaches to many of the perils they had all faced. Dente takes all of this in, and nods to Tennor. Taking in one last breath of fresh air, Dente prepares his attack.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul Fires 2 arrows to each of Dentedorf's knees then goes for a jumping downward strike to Dentedorf's head
"How dare you call yourself friend to us. You do not deserve such plesantries"
Rasul Grabs one of the Darknut Swords and Stabs Dentdorf in the neck then hammers the sword in like a nail. Then he looks at Iris, tossing Iris one of the Swords
" ITS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE MY DEAR. TAKE THIS"

G

Guest-3

Mailan breathes is and stands. She watches the others. "Stop!" She shouts.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris catches the sword thrown to her by Rasul and takes a fighting position. But her focus shifts to Mailan when she shouts at everyone to stop. "Mailan," Iris shouts back to her, "there's no telling what Dente is gonna do to us if we don't fight back. He betrayed us all."

G

Guest-3

Mailan pleads to the group. "Just, let me figure this out before he kills you all. Please. Trust me, he's a lot more powerful than you think... aren't you, Dente?" She looks to the disformed man.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor's ready to strike, but Mailan's yell stops him in his tracks. He looks back at her, listens to her words, then turns back to Dente, waiting for an answer. He doesn't move his sword , however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom