• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Series

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
whoooh, maybe some of you already know this but the new version of pokemon is coming soon called: pokemon platinum.

as the main legendary giratina ( like duuhh we saw that coming like pokemon crystal and emerald )

anyway this time its quite interesting
giratina in a other form or should i say its "Origin Form"

Here is giratina how we know it
Giratina.png

and here its Origin form
180px-Giratina-origin.png

Chidori

Mongrel
I'm not so much for Giratina because I hear rumors that Orgin Form is going to be overpowered but (I don't research this, I have no idea, I just saw a picture from the new Pokemon movie) the new Shaymin looks cool.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Giratina was REALLY bad in Pearl; caught him too high a lvl so you couldn't EV him much. Probably the most dissapointing legendary.....if he wasn't a Dragon type he'd be out the door. Lot of the legendaries were dissapointing. Cresselia looked cool but I dont think I ever used her. Heatren...euch. Ugly pokemon.

Last edited:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Giratina was REALLY bad in Pearl; caught him too high a lvl so you couldn't EV him much. Probably the most dissapointing legendary.....if he wasn't a Dragon type he'd be out the door. Lot of the legendaries were dissapointing. Cresselia looked cool but I dont think I ever used her. Heatren...euch. Ugly pokemon.

i agree, and the most annoying part is now there are 2 many psycic type legendaries.
but then again, i don 't care much about legendaries, i only care about my EV trained pokemon. but i still concider mewtwo as one of the best legendaries.

from what i know is that giratina is in its origin form in the "torn world" a other dimension.
i don 't know if you can switch the form anytime you want like deoxys with the meteor rocks in d/p.

overpowerd or not, , still Ev trained will beat him for sure. never underastimate the power of the EV trained lol. but i really hate darkrai, now thats a pokemon thats really unfair in battle. but even for him i found a perfect quick way to take him out with my basic EV team.

Chidori

Mongrel
I dislike legendaries in general, the majority of them are ubers and you guessed it, I'm a competitive player... Well at least I used to be until I got into SSBB. I don't mind Pokemon like Celebi, Jirachi and a couple of others that have a base stat of 600 (Darkrai and Mew etc are Uber though) but yeah. I don't think I'll be giving much about the Flying Giratina, he's probably just going to be overpowered or something.

By the way, all freshly caught legendaries can be EV'd easily, you can check there IVs too but hell I don't need my Uber Pokemunz to be THAT powerful (As if I wanted a Dark Type Hidden Power Giratina).

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Tell you what legendary pokemon Im slightly dissapointed with. Arceus. Mines got a jolly nature, lvl 60 - 69, and sure his lvls are very even but not one of his lvls have even passed the 200 mark. Its annoying.

My only EV'd pokemon, or at least I think he is, is a lvl 95 Lugia with about 415 sp. defense. Shiny too =D

Serebii WiFi chat FTW!

same here, i Like the original 150 and the ones from Jhoto. I still watch the show though, and i like a lot of the pokemon I see there. Still you can't get any better than Pikachu, bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle pidgyoto and butterfree (the ones ash catches in the very begining of the very first season). NEVER!

Oh, how I used to love the Pokemon Series. Used to watch it everyday at 9:30 am on Kids WB. Such good times. But then either I kind of grew tired of it, or it just got annoying.

As for the games, I still like them. Good to play every now and then, granted it's basically the same story every time with the whole go to Gym Leaders and get badges thing. But still good.

G

Glided Sword

I have a small collection of pokemon games and I play it. They're fun to play but after you beat them, there's not much to do which is a downside, especially since the games don't have a second save file so it might just be a way to buy another.
But I'm more of a Zelda fan but Pokemon's still cool.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Me and my friends used to so hooked on it. Pokemon was my life. I loved the show, collected the cards, and played the games 24/7. I just sold all my cards after having them for like 8 years. I lost interest in Pokemon around when was 11. I still enjoy Gold and Silver, but I don't know about the new games. Guess I won't know until I try though.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Pokemon hit it big about when I was 16 in the States (that would be 1998 I think) so I never got into the big thing about it.

I do own own Pokemon game. I think Ruby. All in all the games aren't too bad but I was annoyed by the over saturation of franchise.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
like, wtf, here i was thinking that giratina and shaymin had a other form.
and now rotom? not one but rotom has 5 forms now. and strange forms too.

http://pokebeach.com/news/0908/pokemon-platinum-coverage

Since I don't see the forms anywhere on here, I guess I'll put them on here. They're right near the middle of the page. My opinion:

This, personally doesn't really interest me too much. I mean, look at those forms, seriously. What do we have? A Refrigerator, a washing machine, a fan, a mower, and a toaster. That's nice. Now where are the real designs? I kind of lost interest with Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl, they just weren't that great to me. This one seems just about the same, from what I can see, unless this "Torn World" can change my mind.

Kybyrian

Oooh, Pokemon. I have quite a few of the portable games. I recently lost Diamond, in which I had every legendary from all the games in shiny form thanks to Action Replay. <3

Pokemon Platinum sounds pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom