• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Series

L

Link-san

I guess a lot of people know and seen pokemon, but are there any people like me that play it and talk about it and like it basiclly anyone else a fan of Pokemon?

F

firebunnies123

i have a lot of pokemon games from like yellow all the way to diamond. I'm not a huge fan but i get like all the games beat em and optain a few lv 100s. the show isn't too bad either if you've seen episodes. Yeah so i guess im a fan and there are a lot of other fans i bet.

L

Link-san

My friends and I are BIG fans. But more than ever, I like Legend of Zelda ;D
I do adore the pokemon series. Its very fun. And creative.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
yeah i still play pokemon, and after pokemon battle revolution was out, i was even more active. it became a worldwide RPG and thats cool.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
i like pokemon games and i play diamond now. the collecting part is the most fun, but more than 400 pokemon is a bit too much.

A

Abyss Master

I've never been such an enthusiastic fan (oh who am I kidding, in my youth I craved for Pokémon day in and day out). Recently it's been all about Zelda for me, but I have these periods where I brush some dust off my Emerald cartridge (or Diamond, for that matter), and just play. I enjoy games where you can level up, it's something with the feeling of doing progress that amuses me greatly.

Oh, and btw; Charizard ftw =P

L

Link-san

Oh wow. Tons of poke-fans. I have diamind also, no friend code yet. I also have battle revolution, but it was a big rip since it is exactly like coluseum which I have

M

MiniMeMilo

I enjoyed the first few games, such as Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal. I really think that they went way overboard with all these new Pokemon. I can't keep track of any of them past the first 250 or so, and I even have trouble with them.

At one point, around the release of Pokemon Red & Blue, I was a 'huge' fan. Me and my friends used to brag about our high level Pokemon, and I always had the best party of any of us. A level 97 Venasaur, level 89 Aerodactyl, level 91 Raichu, level 75 Golduck, level 78 Charmander, and my pride and joy: level 100 Rhydon. I had 2 games at the time, Yellow and Red, so I decided I would trade over my Pikachu to red, evolve it to a Raichu, then trade it back. It worked, and my friends were like "z0mgz wtfx d00d!!" That Charmander was just to show all my friends how kickass I was. :P Ahh... I actually miss those days...

L

Link-san

o_o Wow, This is my team for red: Lvl.65 Sandslash, Lvl.70 Charizard, Lvl.64 Pidgeot, Lvl.67, Lvl.63 Kabutops, Lvl.60 Golduck and Lvl.69 Rapidash. You must be pretty good to have so many high lvl pokes.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
i don 't have one main team one diamond, because i trained so many pokemon.
so i have one box for EV trained pokemon and 1 box for legendary pokemon
all my ev trained are lvl 50 or higher and most of my legendaries are lvl 100. i don 't feel listing all lvls but i will list my pokemon. i'm pretty serious about the stats when i train and breed my pokemon.

Ev Trained:
Blaziken
Gallade
Scizor
Kingdra
Zangoose
Arcanine
Manectric
Togekiss
Weavile
Dragonite
Salamance
Metagross
Milotic
Crobat
Lucario (based on attack)
Lucario (based on sp attack)
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon

Legendary:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Darkrai
Lugia
Ho-oh
Rayquaza
Rayquaza (this one is shiny, a black rayquaza. sweet!)
Groudon
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Palkia
Dialga
Girganta

Note: also got regice, registeel, regirock, suicune, eintei, raikou, regigigas, cressilia, heatran, azelf, uxie, mesprit. But they kinda suck and i didn 't train them, so i left them out of my legendary box.

L

Link-san

Oh, cool! Shiny Rayquaza! I have 4 shinys, but thy're pretty low on lvl. Still, shiyns are very hard to find. Where'd you get the shiny Rayquaza?

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Oh, cool! Shiny Rayquaza! I have 4 shinys, but thy're pretty low on lvl. Still, shiyns are very hard to find. Where'd you get the shiny Rayquaza?

yeah i know shinies are cool but about you question. there are only a few ways to get shiny reyquaza. i mean you can only find rayquaza on sky pillar in ruby/shappire or emerald but you have to be really lucky to encounter a legendary shiny.

some people are really hardcore, they use a method called soft resetting with GBA.
they save in front of a legendary, each time if they don 't encouter the legendary shiny, they reset with "A+B+select" until they encouter it shiny. even if you do this the changes are still small.

Or they simply just hack it with AR or GS. i only collect legit pokemon, because in PBR hacked pokemon are being blocked, and thats a good thing because people can 't cheat.

ar for me how that i obtained shiny rayquaza. I made a very good deal and traded it with someone. cool thing about it is: its legit, it was untouched (so that i could EV train the stats myself), and it had a modest nature which is very good with rayquaza 's base stats. so attack goes down and sp attck goes up.

Hackers found Jhoto pokeball and item data on Diamond and Pearl...this could mean that Nintendo is going to remake the Jhoto games(Gold/Silver) on the DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom