• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
YOU WANT ME TO POST ANNIE

FINE

I'LL POST

<3

Viral Maze
Viral is too aggressive to be town imo. Then again, he played that way in the last mafia I was in with him and he turned out town.
He seems like he REEEEALLY wants to lynch Rainy. Like, really bad. But his reasoning is sound enough, and Josh agrees with it, and we've all seen Josh in action.
I would say I'm leaning toward mafia, but I don't think he's mafia.
I would say I'm leaning toward town, but I don't think he's town.

I can't even find an opinion on him because he's so confusing.

Viral is pretty confusing, actually. I don't know what to make of him either. I would like to say town. But I have no clue.

The Marshal
He defended himself properly and promptly, and people took that to be scummy. I didn't really think it was, but then he kept defending and defending and defending. I have a problem with too much defense. However, I don't think it's suspicious enough to really cast a vote. Again, my take on him stays at 55% mafia.

I dunno about him anymore. My suspicion on him is wearing off - not because I think he's less suspicious, but because of time. So I dunno. I have to read my past reviews about him to remind myself. I forget pretty easily. And we're concentrated on Raindrop, so that's probably another reason why.

Annie
Yeah, I have a problem with Annie. Like Viral, she's aggressive. Not just to one person, but to everyone. She could be pressuring people in the hopes that they will make a mistake and look like scum. I don't know if this is her plan, I'm just speculating, but she is too assertive to even exist. o-o I have her as 55% scum at this point.

You're saying I don't exist D:

What I want to see
I want to see more of Thareous, Dracomajora, Darknut_Hunter, Mido, and Keeseman. They've been lurking in the shadows mostly. I know it's still Day 1, but considering all the activity going on, you guys should be here too. Speak up a bit.

Agreed.

MEH. Forgot to talk about Rainy.

Raindrop14
She's crafty, but according to Viral, Josh, and Keyshe (I believe they all mentioned this), she's been inconsistent, which I don't like. Consistency is always good. I have her as 55% mafia because I don't want to trust her too much, seeing what she has done and what she can do.

Your vote is at Heroine of Time right now. Do you think anyone is more scummyer than her at this moment?

Also, I have noticed that in you list, you haven't gone farther than 55% of town or scum. Are you trying to stay more neutral?

I'll accept that for now just because we've moved onto different people, but still, Marshal, IGMEOY.

Unvote: Marshal

Wait, are you talking about this conversation?

Marshal, why did you defend yourself so early with such a long post when people were only really RVing and the bandwaggon really wasn't much of one. You were basically defending yourself from an attack from nobody. It wasn't necessarily a normal defense for the situation.

Darknut_Hunter, just said what I thought was needed to say. There really isn't any other reason.

I'll accept that for now just because we've moved onto different people, but still, Marshal, IGMEOY.

Unvote: Marshal

Am I missing something? o_O

Also, just because the conversation has moved on, doesn't mean that Marshal is less scummy. And what did he say to get all the way from a Vote to an IGMEOY?

@ Heroine of Time. Your post is pretty long, so I won't quote it. But it made a realize that there's another side to it, and it isn't such a clean cut. Viral was wrong with my list. And I hadn't noticed it earlier, but it might have been a desperate attempt to save himself. I'm really confused right now. But this seems more scummier than Raindrop's posts. So I'll do this until I have more information.

Unvote: Raindrop

Vote: Viral Maze

I'll look over it though, and see if I change my mind.

I don't understand how a meta can be just....scummy. I think we might have hit mafia gold if you can push off a player who acts scummy just because their meta is "scummy".

That's why I never voted for him yet (apart from that vote during RVS). Or else I would have.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
You may have been here longer than me, but I think I've played more games than you. And you seem to be less active than I am. So it might equal out.

But then again you have Axle the nothingBeast probably doing whatever forever so meh.
You've played more on ZD then I that is for sure, but I went off site for a few too :P I'm sure it does equal out.
was godmotherin that game
Hot

Kirino

Tatakae
Heroine and Josh are the most town players right now.

Annie, can you please explain your vote more?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
@ Heroine of Time. Your post is pretty long, so I won't quote it. But it made a realize that there's another side to it, and it isn't such a clean cut. Viral was wrong with my list. And I hadn't noticed it earlier, but it might have been a desperate attempt to save himself. I'm really confused right now. But this seems more scummier than Raindrop's posts. So I'll do this until I have more information.
:( No one reads my posts then... or I can't type as well as I thought...

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Man I was ****ing rockin in that game. I raped that game and those people to pieces.

They never saw what was coming.
lol nice, you do play the godfather role well, what is that 3 time now? Pokemon, Star trek? :3

T_T my self confidence has crashed. I see something off.. no one see it and I think I'm wong and then bam someone else see it (HOT) and people see it. T_T

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I was talking about this:

I don't believe that. Especially, if you look closer at the games Annie posted. Half of Rainy's random-votes (or votes thrown out on a whim) were like 80-90 posts in. Way past page 3.

I think you meant this post:

I was talking about what was on the list, not other games. Viral Maze had specifically referred to the list.

lol nice, you do play the godfather role well, what is that 3 time now? Pokemon, Star trek? :3

T_T my self confidence has crashed. I see something off.. no one see it and I think I'm wong and then bam someone else see it (HOT) and people see it. T_T

Wait, were you defending Viral? I thought you were. Otherwise, yes, you did point it out. But a lot happened after that, and I forgot.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
:( No one reads my posts then... or I can't type as well as I thought...
If you're referring to pointing out Viral's incorrect assessment of the list earlier in the game, then, for what it's worth, I read it! XD That's what I was trying to say in my post with "looks like others have called you out"... or whatever I said...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You are scary Viral. Scary.
I try :)

Actually that's completely opposite from Rajs style. He'd never take a fall for an inexperienced fellow scum. He'd use them to his advantage and make them pawns to his evil design. As someone who has been mafia with him (Mafia D Sith Lords) I can tell you that he'll only take the fall if it's necessary and will help the mafia recoup losses (like it did). That being said, this move would not do so for him if he's guarding them.

Sith Lords for life

-----

Viral Maze
Viral is too aggressive to be town imo. Then again, he played that way in the last mafia I was in with him and he turned out town.
He seems like he REEEEALLY wants to lynch Rainy. Like, really bad.
Just pointing this out, I don't want exactly want to lynch Rainy just yet. Hell, if I'm convinced shes town, I'll pull my vote. What I REEEEEALLY wanted to do was get votes on Rainy. Not lynch, per se, not yet, at least, but get votes so I can see who votes for who, and why (and see Rainy's defense), if that makes sense...

----

I actually expected HoT's post from Rainy. And since it never came, my vote has remained on her. I'll address parts of it.

Firstly, the voting without reason: Anyone who's played with me before can attest that that is my M.O. It's what I do. After my votes, I give tidbits of information and see who bites on the bits of information I give. Who bites first, on the least, who bites last on the most, etc. I've lead bandwagons on town accidentally, and this way helps me determine who was town and scum later.

Second, the Rainy was lying part. A bit of an exaggeration, on my part. Again, I wanted to see who would bite. But, also legitimate because although a lurker, Rainy does vote normally usually (just not this game, at least not 250 posts in).

I vote on whims, and toss 'em out left, right, and center, usually. So my vote on Rainy wasn't exactly anything out of the ordinary, I'd say, but the reason my vote is still on her is due to her responses. Her 3 responses.
First she defends her activity with her meta (saying shes usually a lurker): That's fine. I called her out on meta, so she defends with it. Then she turns it against me. Saying I'm in cahoots with the other 2 most suspicious players in the game. Also, an appeal to emotion. (Post #256)
2nd response: Deflects to Rob. Rob's post was suspicious (and hell, I currently think musicfan is suspicious too) but I don't like that deflection. (Post 265)
3rd response: More appeal to emotion. (Post 278)
She's also trying to call the team, as it is called (call out who is mafia). Tends to be a scummy/beginner tactic, in my opinion.

Her posts are based on emotion (it seems) and irrationality. Can be scummy, or afraid town.
And that's why my vote is still on her, because I'm trying to figure out which she is.

And besides, if I really wanted her lynched, I'd be asking/pestering everyone to vote her. But you can see that I'm not. I'm investigating :)
Hopefully that helps.

----

the Raindrop lynch has the support of Raj and Josh, and those two are my idols.

:O... :)...:D

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Wait, were you defending Viral? I thought you were. Otherwise, yes, you did point it out. But a lot happened after that, and I forgot.
Defending? No, just considering/weighing, being fearful lol. I stated I wasn't suspicious enough to vote for him I believe. I linked to the two posts where I quested his logic on Rainy. As you never saw them before.

T_T no one see the Keyshe she is unimportant..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom