• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

OH MY GOSH

BOLD YOUR VOTE TOO

THERE ARE DIRECTIONS AND AN INTRO POST FOR A REASON

WHY OH WHY DOES NOONE READ ANYMORE

OMG I'M SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME, I HOPE YOU DONT MIND I MADE IT ITALIC TOO OMG ID NEVER GET THIS OVER ZELDA UNIVERSE.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Maybe we should just lynch Dan XD

This actually makes musicfan look more scummy. He's voting for Viral to ease off my suspicion of him because he wants me to trust him by voting for who I think is scum. So that when I flip townie he'll be innocent when they lynch Viral and he turns scum. Although this post looks town to me, I'm not trusting it without more...
I'm confused he looks more scummy by this post... and more town?! o_O That IS possible but I don't think that's MF style a little to diabolical, in my opinion your linking these actions all together with little too much certainty. Also Marshal has still posted more then musicfan--musicfan's post count has only gone up a little in the last day with Draco questioning him and all.
I don't have much now, but my main three are Marshall, musicfan and Viral. Viral looks like the experienced player of the three and he's helping them and diverting attention from them, considering they've made some noob mistakes.
Viral is a scary dude, very experienced when it come to mafia so I could understand that if you aren't lying.

Pen

The game is on!
Current Vote Tally
Heroine of Time 1 (LittleGumball)
LittleGumball 1 (Heroine of Time)
Dracomajora 1 (The Marshal)
The Marshal 1 (Darknut_Hunter)
Raindrop14 5 (Josh, Viral Maze, Annie, Keeseman, robow87)
musicfan 2 (Dracomajora, Raindrop14)
Viral Maze 1 (musicfan)
Annie 1 (Dan)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Did I just seriously miss this many pages? D: But, but! Well, here's my reply.

First things first. You guys talk too much.

Problem? :P

Second. Annie. You are a fantastic person. Whether you turn out to be scum or town, you are just beautiful at whatever you are doing right now. Whether your scum trying to act town, or town trying to act town, you are everything I am not.

Thank you <3

Okay, maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I'm soooo confused. You think Dracomajora's play style is suspicious, but then that's just his meta? His meta is suspicious? Is that good or bad to you?

Yeah. Apparently Draco's meta is always scummy. That's what everyone seems to agree with. Do you?

But good lord what awful spelling.

:xd: Agreed 100%

It wasn't, I assure you.

That was obviously not an RVS. It seems strange how Keyshe would think that's an RVS. It was backed up.

Seek not the number of posts, but the quality of the posts, young padawan.

So this should count for like 10 :p

Update!

Josh
12 Posts

Basically people are quoting Rainy's posts from other games... Sorry, but I fail to see how that's entirely relevant from this game. ALIT said it best when he mentioned it's just her diction asserts she's scumhunting; conversely, her phrasing has gotten her into trouble in the past, and mostly due to misunderstanding if memory serves right. That's where we should be most concerned, by just keeping an eye on her wording and not misinterpret it, in this game at that. ;)

Are you taking about the post where I collected all of Raindrop's first posts? Because that's very much linked to this game. She had stated she doesn't vote quickly on day 1. And yet, she did in other games. So she was lying in this game.

Viral Maze rather spontaneously started encouraging the vote on Raindrop before ever elaborating on his actual suspicions. Now, that's either me confusing that scenario with pure instinct, or it's Viral pressing a lynch because he found an easy target.

Viral had done that exact same thing before:

Vote: Raindrop

I'll be going out on a limb here and say I don't think musicfan is scum.
Speaking of scum;
unvote
vote: Raindrop

In fact the first time he said that, he really gave no other explanation at all. Nothing. Why did you not mention it then? Is it because not many agreed at that time, but now they do?

Viral's referring to a list that Annie had made of all the low posters at the time. He mentions two names in particular: Josh and Dan. Why are these names of the most interest to him? Viral, I hope to see some clarification on that.

Good catch there ;)

WHAT THE HEEEELLLL GUYS, YOU POST TOO MUCH STOP IT. That's why people can't keep up ya know. ;3

No. You start posting.

Not voting doesn't mean I'm not doing anything. I'm actually (hate to sound scummy) more of a lurking player than an active player in mafia games. If you look at my past games (I don't like to use information from other games as partaining to the current game, but for your own happieness I must) then you'll notice that aspect. I lurk to find stuff I like to point out, then I take whatever course of action I see fit.

While I looked at your posts, in most of them, I did have the impression that you were lurking. But in one, the number of posts was fairly ok. But if you're town, it would make sense that you actually help out, instead of hiding in the shadows.

I disagree. Killing someone on the first day is better than not because you would get some information out of that, plus the night kill information.

I actually agree on that a bit.

I often happen to do this when I don't want to because it looks fishy, but I'm going to accuse my accuser for something here. This post just sounds like Viral protecting his mafia buds (musicfan and Marshall). Jus' sayin'.

So this is your first suspicion today? About time.

So before the day ends and I wont be able to get on to make my vote possibly, I'm going to vote off of strong gut feeling, and the fact that he hasn't fone anything useful.

Vote: musicfan

That had been the case for a long time now. But you said you didn't find anyone scum. Now you do? Why not vote Viral if you think he's defending his Mafia buddies?

By the way, if you all keep your votes on me and I die, then I'd like you all to look into Viral he is too pushy with this vote. Which makes him scum when I die.

Following Thareous? You two scum?

Josh is Josh is Josh. He's been around the block, and obviously has an opinion to share (yet he posts very little). So, I scare him into activity, or we loose a lurker. Win/win
As for Dan; I just don't plain trust Dan in this game, so far. My reasons are my own.

Good reason. I also find Dan to be strange. But I have no evidence to back up this feeling.

Hmmm oh i know exactly what's going on ol'bean but to protect myself I must wait.

Why are you making yourself look so scummy?

P.S annie the last post was super serious, I could make a lot of Zd gold on these bets.

No.

Also, you guys have been either RVing or talking each other in circles for the first 15 pages or so (you guys post waaaaay too much. I'm looking at you Annie ;))

Should I take that as a complement?

RainyHer arguments aren't the most logical, which is something I wouldn't come to expect from Rainy in a game of Mafia. My first conclusion from this would be that she's actually scum.

I have a bit of doubt to my own line of reasoning, though; you see, Rainy was extremely logical in BM7, in which she was Mafia. She was also aggressive (you were an amazing Mafioso in that game, I must admit). Neither one of these traits have been shown here (take that as a compliment). However, that was a Beginner's game, and she may have been taking advantage of that fact.[/quote]

Good point there. I had scanned over her posts in the Werewolf game where she had joined in later. And her posts just looked way too scummy. I was surprised she ended up doctor. So it's hard for me to get to any conclusion about her.

Good point, I honestly have no idea who I think is suspicious (its very hard to work with the little information I have... oh well I guess I'll pick things up as I go.)

I think you're suspicious.

I'm confused! :S
unvote: The marshal
um
vote:..................................................................................................raindrop........
because................. I don't know

Oh my goodness, robow87. Are you doing all you can to get to the top of my scummy list? Ugh. Marshal. Musicfan. Robow87. Raindrop. And more are slipping in my the minute. This is going to be hard. They can't be that many scum, can there?

I really wanna take that as a newbie mistake, but I'm not sure I can. Just so you know, nothing in that post you just made was helpful to yourself at all.

Starting off a post with "I'm confused!" often sounds like a diversion, pretending to be a noob or actually confused, when you are in fact scum.

Then you bandwagon. That makes a bit more sense, as I had recently said, "let's put the pressure on".

Agreed.

But from this point on, I don't think it would be smart for anyone else to vote for Rainy. She's already got a far ahead enough majority, so I don't think she needs any more said pressure.

You just voted for Raindrop. This makes no sense.

Lastly, you ended your sentence with "because.................. I don't know". Doing something for absolutely no reason is obviously not what your doing. You're trying to deny the fact that you are bandwagoning, either consciously or subconsciously. Not the best idea.

From that post, I can draw three separate conclusions:

1. You are a townie, and a newbie one at that. Your mistake in your post was genuine.
2. You are scum, and Rainy is not. You are bandwagoning to get her lynched, thus advancing the mafia's position.
3. You are scum, and Rainy is as well. You are either voting for her to avoid future suspicion upon yourself, or the mafia has collectively decided that her fate is already sealed. Either way, you are willing to let her go to benefit yourself.

Seeing has there has already been accusation put against you, playing the noob would be a reasonable move for a scummy player to make. The last of my possibilities mentioned is the least likely, but all three are quite possible. Am I getting onto something here? Or am I completely off track?

Anyway, this is probably one of my last posts, as I have like three different exams tomorrow, and will have very little access to the internet before the day's end.

So I'm gonna end this with an IGMEOY: robow87.

robow87 deserves an FoS in my opinion. He's way too scummy to bear. It's getting to a point that it's hard to push it off as all newbie mistakes now.

From my experience in mafia your mafia buds don't have to be on the verge of a lynch for you to want to protect them. They can be acting very scummy, and then you come in and give your opinion on some people, mentioning them and pointing out their scummy behaviours but then covering it up. So that later they aren't looked into.

Interesting...

I'm voting for musicfan because I highly think he is Viral's scum buddy. I'm not voting for Viral because it's a pointless cause with you guys now that he's started the bandwagon.

That's why. Understandable.

Also, FoS: robow87
^
To me it doesn't look like a town mistake. Your mafia buds told you to do this, but you did it wrong.

Maybe.

Ill be watching Ann (i have no choise for this one shes makes up at least 75% of the post(hyperbolae) and Rob is just intresting with the string of ellipses.

You mean me, right? I make up like 25% I think. (I know what a hyperbole is, btw)

Just so we're on the same page, you've explained why you've voted musicfan over me, but why did you vote him over The Marshal?

EBDP:
So musicfan, you don't think Raindrop is suspicious/scum?

Good catches!

Raindrop14 5 (Josh, Viral Maze, Annie, Keeseman, robow87)

Oh my goodness. That's half of the majority. We need to be very careful now, guys. Make sure we're lynching the right person.

She is acting stange but there are already people focused on her so I left her out of that if you or some one brings up a point I'll look at it.

Did I read this right? You think she's suspicious. But you're not voting for her because others are. But if someone brings up a suspicious point about her, you'll look at it? Don't you already think she's suspicious? And how much more do you need?

Ugh, we do we only have one vote? D:

For me its Rob, he just has this over play of "i dont know what to think" with the over use of eillipses
Although I might be reading to mutch in to it.

You have been too.

Ok, and what about Rainy and the things people have been worried about? Any of it you agree with or have thoughts on? Do you think she is mafia or are we being tricked into voting for her?

EBWODP:
Thareous I get you are suspicious/don't trust Viral(http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f111/pirates-mafia-curse-black-pearl-42600-17.html#post715968) but placing doubt with out offering any thing more to go on right at end of the day isn't helping.. Are there any suspicious you have or can think of a better lynch target?

I think I've found my replacement :P

This actually makes musicfan look more scummy. He's voting for Viral to ease off my suspicion of him because he wants me to trust him by voting for who I think is scum. So that when I flip townie he'll be innocent when they lynch Viral and he turns scum. Although this post looks town to me, I'm not trusting it without more...

Possible. But it's also possible you're sacrificing musicfan.

I'm voting for annie now, her opinion on me hurt my feelings, only scum would do such a thing. I feel really upset now, I'm going to go outside for a bit and cry.
i never knew this game could be so barbaric and harsh.

:xd: Oh my, you just gave me a good laugh :P But please be more serious. I need serious posts to evaluate. Unless you don't want to be evaluated, meaning you're scum.

Sorry <I

Vote: annie

Oh. You actually meant it. Ok then.

I'm done! Finally! Oh my gosh! I'm not going to reread this. So here.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
That was obviously not an RVS. It seems strange how Keyshe would think that's an RVS. It was backed up.
Backed up? Not sure what you mean by that. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f111/pirates-mafia-curse-black-pearl-42600-4.html#post713674 It all sounded goofy and playful so I didn't take it too seriously back then. I've seen lots of RVs just like that a little reason but it's all unserious. Though that was on another site soo...

I'm just going stop being indecisive and vote.
Vote: Musicfan
Been on my scummy list for a long time now even though it's 50/50 with Rain he was my first choice and he still is staying with the meta of NOT making a move on people he thinks are suspicious. Pointedly. First time he really did anything was vote for Viral, one of his only defenders lol I really don't understand that. Yes Viral pushed hard but I can put suspicion on him myself yet other then be wary. You are scary Viral. Scary.

EBWODP:
... not sure I like my vote. expletive*banana*monkeys

Is Magicfan friends with Rainy? Has he been known for shy/indecisive personality?

Last edited:

Eduarda

Backed up? Not sure what you mean by that. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f111/pirates-mafia-curse-black-pearl-42600-4.html#post713674 It all sounded goofy and playful so I didn't take it too seriously back then. I've seen lots of RVs just like that a little reason but it's all unserious. Though that was on another site soo...

Sure the end was goofy, but it was still pretty backed up in my opinion. I dunno. After Josh pointed that out, I agreed with him on that. I know that was just one reason, he probably thought that it was the most scummiest thing he saw. Not Marshal or musicfan. Most of the experienced players (Viral and Josh) aren't pushing on Musicfan or Marshal. So either they're probably right and we're overreacting, we're actually right, or they are both Mafia, and herding us all.

But I understand how you would that that's an RVS. Thanks for clearing that up ;)

Is Magicfan friends with Rainy? Has he been known for shy/indecisive personality?

I have no clue o_O

Musicfan

the shadow mage
What i ment is others are focusing their attention on raindrop in IGMEOY sort of way. I desided pay closer attention to Rob. Also I stated what I was confused about because virals game was a lynch a day and asked for clarification. Rob just stated he was confused without explaining what he was confused about.

Eduarda

What i ment is others are focusing their attention on raindrop in IGMEOY sort of way.

There are 5 votes against her. I don't think that's an IGMEOY sort of way.

I desided pay closer attention to Rob.

Ok. But your lack of opinion on Raindrop is still odd.

Also, when I said "Ugh, we do we only have one vote?", I meant "Ugh, why do we only have one vote?". Yeah. Just clearing that up as I saw that spelling mistake. I know we have only one vote ;)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Viral even though he is experienced isn't right all the time-- also I'm more experienced at mafia then Josh is or we are about the same. Being wrong about Rainy wouldn't make him mafia automatically :/ Far as I can see he is looking at more subtle players for scum hunting as mafia like to hide in them most of all, numbers wise half the less active players are going to be town. So it's still could be a be hit or miss.

Eduarda

Viral even though he is experienced isn't right all the time

Yeah, I know :)

-- also I'm more experienced at mafia then Josh is or we are about the same.

Oh. There should be a list somewhere of every player's experience :lol:

Being wrong about Rainy wouldn't make him mafia automatically :/

I know. I had agreed on that too in one of my posts above :)

Far as I can see he is looking at more subtle players for scum hunting as mafia like to hide in them most of all, numbers wise half the less active players are going to be town. So it's still could be a be hit or miss.

Yeah. That's why I had posted a list of the most inactive players. But for all we know, most can be - and probably are - townie, as you said. Marshal and musicfan might have also been in that list if they weren't accused that much :lol:

EBWODP

Why did I say most? o_O Most are probably mafia. I meant a chunk.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
EBWODP:
If Magicfan is friends with Rainy, that... might be why he is reluctant to think there is anythings scummy about her. He just wants to stick by his friend. That's the only tactic I can think makes sense of why he'd jump on Viral/listen to her warning/treat with out looking at Rain. As scum it's a very risky move...

Eduarda

EBWODP:
If Magicfan is friends with Rainy, that... might be why he is reluctant to think there is anythings scummy about her. He just wants to stick by his friend. That's the only tactic I can think makes sense of why he'd jump on Viral/listen to her warning/treat with out looking at Rain. As scum it's a very risky move...

Is it likely for a newbie scum?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
EBWODP:
Ah I see I miss understood this
Most of the experienced players (Viral and Josh) aren't pushing on Musicfan or Marshal. So either they're probably right and we're overreacting, we're actually right, or they are both Mafia, and herding us all.
My bad XD

There is also the possibility the mafia really aren't doing anything and... we are the ones running around accusing each another... that's kinda what happened in the game I was mafia a lot Pokemon mafia and Batman

Eduarda

EBWODP:
Ah I see I miss understood this My bad XD

It's okie :)

There is also the possibility the mafia really aren't doing anything and... we are the ones running around accusing each another... that's kinda what happened in the game I was mafia a lot Pokemon mafia and Batman

That could also be possible. I hope it's not, though. If it is, then we should pay attention to the bandwagoners.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Is it likely for a newbie scum?
Eh... not that I've seen, they kinda freak out most of all when suspected and run and hide(newbie townies too XD)-- not turn on one another unneeded or go and make a risky vote drawing attention to themselves. They will defend each another at bad times though. They still could be but it'd be really odd move! O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom