• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
For me its Rob, he just has this over play of "i dont know what to think" with the over use of eillipses
I'm confused! :S
unvote: The marshal
um
vote:..................................................................................................raindrop........
because................. I don't know
Although I might be reading to mutch in to it.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Ok, and what about Rainy and the things people have been worried about? Any of it you agree with or have thoughts on? Do you think she is mafia or are we being tricked into voting for her?

EBWODP:
Thareous I get you are suspicious/don't trust Viral(http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f111/pirates-mafia-curse-black-pearl-42600-17.html#post715968) but placing doubt with out offering any thing more to go on right at end of the day isn't helping.. Are there any suspicious you have or can think of a better lynch target?

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Honestly 48%chance of being mafia 52% chance townie. It strikes me as odd how strongly viral was encourageing the vote. It is sort of jumping at me a bit.
vote viral

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Right, I think I may be changing my opinion on musicfan...

EBDP: because of this post, not because he voted for me and didn't capitalize the 'V' :(

She is acting stange but there are already people focused on her so I left her out of that if you or some one brings up a point I'll look at it.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
This has turned out way more confusing then I thought it would... I was expecting more input on Rainy. T_T

Rain can you elaborate at all on why/who you think is suspicious it's looking like your vote had come out of nowhere. :/
I guess all I got to go on is this for info now...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
That shouldn't matter. Just so we're on the same page, you've explained why you've voted musicfan over me, but why did you vote him over The Marshal?

musicfan is catching my eye more right now, he's posted more than Marshall.

Honestly 48%chance of being mafia 52% chance townie. It strikes me as odd how strongly viral was encourageing the vote. It is sort of jumping at me a bit.
vote viral

This actually makes musicfan look more scummy. He's voting for Viral to ease off my suspicion of him because he wants me to trust him by voting for who I think is scum. So that when I flip townie he'll be innocent when they lynch Viral and he turns scum. Although this post looks town to me, I'm not trusting it without more...

And Rain can you elaborate at all on why/who you think is suspicious it's looking like your vote had come out of nowhere. :/

I don't have much now, but my main three are Marshall, musicfan and Viral. Viral looks like the experienced player of the three and he's helping them and diverting attention from them, considering they've made some noob mistakes.

Dan

I'm voting for annie now, her opinion on me hurt my feelings, only scum would do such a thing. I feel really upset now, I'm going to go outside for a bit and cry.
i never knew this game could be so barbaric and harsh.

OH MY GOSH

BOLD YOUR VOTE TOO

THERE ARE DIRECTIONS AND AN INTRO POST FOR A REASON

WHY OH WHY DOES NOONE READ ANYMORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom