• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phones!

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Everyone at my school is getting new and better phones lately...If anyone has a new or cool phone...Or any phone...Post a picture of it if you would like!!

Mine's a Sony Ericsson: I've had it for almost two years now! My brother has an iPhone which I am on all the time. I think iPhones are awesome!

sony_w580i_att_z1.jpg

Amelie

Air Dancer
We dont have many phones but both my mother and father have iPhones. My family has trusted Apple for years ^^ We dont have a home phone so I think the 2 iPhones are the only ones we have. I dont think I am old enough to have my own phone yet.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I've got this piece of crap LG Flare that I use for emergencies and such. Which means, I never use it.

virgin-lg-flare.jpg

Claire

The Geekette
Every single cellular phone I've ever owned has been broken.

I am so terribly clumsy, that I've destroyed flip phones and your regular chunky plastic cell phone. I currently have a Pantech, which, you guessed it! I've already broken it. Here is a picture of my current cell phone, the non-damaged version:

pantech-c150.jpg

I'm basically ditching a cell phone for a while, until I can actually come across one that my twisted clumsy self will not manage to destroy. I'd love a Blackberry like my sister owns, but my job doesn't nearly pay good enough to own that cool of a cell phone.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I only have my moms cell phone (lol) but my sister got a Blackberry Storm for her birthday and from what Ive heard its pretty cool. Seeming she made 600+ text last month. (rofl) Actaully the first one died yesterday, and she got another one. I guess since they are new they havent worked out all of the bugs. Me on the other hand, just want a plain old phone nothing fancy :P

Amelie

Air Dancer
I accidently dropped my mothers iPhone and broke it >< Im so clumsy myself Im not allowed to touch anything that isn't mine. My father eye balls me when I carry my Macbook around the house. He always says... Dont drop that Melie!

That is a nice phone though Lenora ^^ My parents will never buy me a phone I bet because I would break it to.. I think ><

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
This is my current phone (I really like the orange).
w880front.jpg

Eventhough it's a walkman phone, I don't have a single music file on it. I use it mostly to call my parents or friends. My current ringtone is the same as Phoenix Wrights ringtone ^^. Everyone in my family has a cell phone and we also have a regular phone.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I had an awesome mobile for 3 years, and then I got a new one. There was nothing wrong with the other one, but my parents really thought I should get this new one.

My phone is like the one on the right.
000088_lg-shine.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of mobile phones, and would much rather use the home phone if I can help it.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Here is a picture of the phones my parents have. What is nice about the iphone for me is the touch screen. It could flip closed or something... but I dont think it would have that Apple feel in your hands.
My parents said they would get me a iPod Touch since it is so much like a iPhone and because my iPod classic is something my friend wants.

iphone_34.jpg

Sadly I have no cell phone. I get one at me 8th grade graduation. My mom and sister have Cincinnati bell service (I HATE it!). My dad has verizon and the Blackberry world edition. I am really hoping that my family switches over to verizon so I can get a Glyde or a Voyager.
Glyde:
Samsung-Ultra-Smart-F700-2.jpg

Voyager:
lg-voyager.jpg

Both have touch screens and full keyboards.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Man you people are lucky with your fancy phones.Well same thing that Amelie said applies for me, I'm not so sure that I'm old enough for a phone, plus I'm always buying games at Gamestop , so I'd never really have the money to pay for the phone anyway although my parents really have regular phones, I dont know wht to call them except phones.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I have a cheap little Trac phone that I barely use and only have so family and my jobs can contact me. Otherwise, I'd rather not have one at all.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I have a cheap little Trac phone that I barely use and only have so family and my jobs can contact me. Otherwise, I'd rather not have one at all.

I've got a Tracfone as well. Its one of the cool Motorola phones that has all the cool stuff. Its essentally a cheaper, smaller, and locked up Razor (Tracfone disabled recieving of MP3s that aren't bought from Tracfone, using the browser to go to a website that isn't Tracfone's website, and all the stuff that came with the phone cannot be distributed, only the stuff you get. I do manage to get around the MP3 loss with MIDI sequences!:nerd:).

bellum

Gamer since age 2
my mom was first wanting to get a blackberry, now she wants the iPhone, which I think is a much better choice, So I can get the ocarina app:P.But then either me or my annoying little sister will take her old phone, which I'm glad my mom will get a phone with internet, so I could be on ZD all the time:xd:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom