• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pepsi or Coke?

Pepsi or Coke? which do you favor

• Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coke

• other

• Total voters

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
debate!!! so i know that there are coke lovers and there are pepsi lovers, but what do you like more? i support pepsi because they have mountain dew, and i like pepsi cola better. i think it has a better, stronger aftertaste. a lot of people think that coke is better because its more carbonated. so what do you like? please give us a reason!

come on people vote! debate! or be one of those people that picks other...

Last edited:
W

wintage gaming

Root beer or Lon Lon milk.
probably the milk.
If I had to choose between Coke and Pepsi I would probably choose the coke.
...I guess I don't really have a reason :lol:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I love Coke.
Not that I would say "no" to a Pepsi, but if I was given the choice I would always go with Coke.
I remember Pepsi had this promotional thing where they would set up tents, blindfold people, and have them drink both Pepsi and Coke, and ask which one they liked better.
When I did it, I gave my honest opinion on which one I liked better, and it turned out to be Coke.
I didn't any of the prizes they were giving out.
:(

O

Oceanic

Coke is the cheap stuff so it doesn't taste good. Pepsi is a drink that will make your breath smell. So, water is what we should rely on!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Taste is out the window for me on those two specifically. Coke makes my mouth feel rather fuzzy, cotton-like, and rather unpleasant. I think this may be just something with my own mouth. From what others tell me this doesn't happen to them. Regardless of the cause, it makes Coke rather unpleasant to drink. Pepsi is okay I suppose. I'd drink it if there was nothing else. I prefer Dr. Pepper over all others. Fun fact, Dr. Pepper was the first branded soft drink. It came before either Pepsi or Coke. And because it is its own company, you can sometimes see it with Coke products or Pepsi products. The McDonalds restaurants around here all added Dr. Pepper to their lineup.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I went for 'other' simply because I like both rather equally, they have their own unique taste and that's what I like about them.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
pepsi! in my opinion coke is harsher and the fizz burns at the back of your throat more. pepsi is sweeter and has less bite but still provides great taste, for what it is (pop). and i have to agree with one of their old slogans: "nothing goes better with pizza than pepsi," it makes me burp =) bwaaaaaaAA!

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
looks as if this debate is going well............. for coke lovers! awwwwwe...... well i'm going to add Dr. pepper. sorry to all of you that already voted and like Dr. pepper. if you voted for other as in Dr. pepper, maybe we can figure something out but notify me if you did and i will put up a tally. by the way, who here has heard of mercury soda pop? its by the ipswich brewing company, the fifth best soda pop of some place here in the world... or white farms? got to love ipswich...... well ill see you all later.
cucco

vote Pepsi, vote Coke, vote Dr. pepper, VOTE CHOCOLATE KITTEH!!!

Kirino

Tatakae
I like Coke a little better.But my favorite soda is definetly Sprite.I dont know what it is,but something about it makes it taste so good.

Kybyrian

I don't really like colas, but when I used to drink them fairly often I preferred Coke over Dr. Pepper. My dad used to work for Coke, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom