• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pegasus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
That would be cool to ride a pegasus. Then at the end of the game your pegasus has a baby with a regular horse and you name it Epona then its decindants are the horses that other Links use in the other games.
Never thought of Regular Epona being descendents of a pegasus but it actually makes sense in a fantasy way.

Epona does mean protector of the horses or something. SO it could make sense for her desendant to have wings to watch over the land. I dunno haha. Eiji Aonuma said they didn't think of that, but maybe they are just covering it up and they already have a flying Epona in the game lol. Doesn't matter to me as long as there is a fun way of getting from Skyloft to Hyrule, that involves buttons and motion control or whatever. As long as I can actually play it.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
It's a good idea, but I don't think it will happen. I don't think Link will be travelling by air either, just to teleport from Skyloft to the land below.

AaronX

One who sits
I think it'd be awesome if Link had a pegasus! I don't think they should be as common as dirt, though. The pegasus should be like a family heirloom or a birthday present or something. And then link has the inspiration to go to THE LAND BELOW

it woudl be cool if there was a pegasus, but they already confirmed that if there is a horse of some sort, that it wont be a pegasus, and also miyamoto said and i quote "link wont be flying around like pit skyward sword"

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah I agree with Dodongobomber. Miyamoto said he didn't think of a pegasus as a transportation. Besides who needs a pegasus when Link's got the physical manifestation of the Skyward Sword/Master Sword!!! Woot.

Ganondork

goo
I personally like Epona a lot, she's a good step up from movement on foot. However, a pegassus would be very narrow in ues other than going from Skyloft and Hyrule. It would also eliminate difficulty in receiving hard-to-reach heart pieces.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I personally like Epona a lot, she's a good step up from movement on foot. However, a pegassus would be very narrow in ues other than going from Skyloft and Hyrule. It would also eliminate difficulty in receiving hard-to-reach heart pieces.
So make the hard to reach Heart Pieces in a cave or other similiar enclosed area.

W00T! a pegasus! that would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E (Even if we don't have an exact idea of the story apart from link traveling between sky and soil xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom