• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT: Kakariko Windmill Cuckoo

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Ok, I was using cheats and I found a window on the windmill,Jumped into the square hole on the front.And I found a chicken.

I also found out you can do this using the long shot.

Has anyone seen this

Edit: Ocarina Of time

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
from Ocarina of Time right? ya the hole/stairway in the windmill is nothing new... at least not to me. but flying around the village a few times is certainly fun.

Yeah it is meant to fly over the fence behind the windmill. There really isn't anything there, but was fun for Ocarina of Time conspiracies.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Majora's Mask is also in 64 bits, in case you dind't know.

I think he means there is only one Kakariko village out of the 64 bit games.

I never got far enough to get the long-shot. I'd heard WAY too many bad things about the water temple to ever bother to do it, but hey, I'll do it one day, and when I do I'll check this out, so thanks :).

You don't have to use a cheat to do it. Its actually supposed to be there. Using the Cuckoo is how you get on top of some of the houses, and how I got the heart piece in Impas house on the hill.

I think he means there is only one Kakariko village out of the 64 bit games.

I never got far enough to get the long-shot. I'd heard WAY too many bad things about the water temple to ever bother to do it, but hey, I'll do it one day, and when I do I'll check this out, so thanks :).

The water temple is also one of the best temples in the whole game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom