• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Navi or Tatl

Which is the most helpful fairy

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I prefer Navi. I never found her annoying and she was much more helpful than Tatl. Also Tatl started out as Link's enemy. The only reason she joined Link was because she needed his help to find the Skull Kid.

Kybyrian

Well, in terms of helpfulness, Navi was definitely the more helpful fairy, but I didn't enjoy Navi. Tatl had a lot more personality than Navi and was a lot more enjoyable to have in the game, whereas Navi was helpful in the first playthrough but then just got annoying, and was never really a good thing in the game, aside from that one time helpfulness, of course. They could have improved on Navi a lot to make her my favorite, but oh well.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I like tatl better but i agree navi is more helpful. navi was held back by ganondorfs magic thats why she didn't help in the battle.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I went for Tatl simply for the fact that she was easier to ignore than Navi.

Navi really annoyed me but she would rather constantly at times do her little call out until you spoke to her. Tatl just seemed to do it once and then flash, she either did that or I really did completely just put her chime down to background noise.

I was never a fan of hint systems though. If I want to be stuck for hours on what to do then i'll be stuck for hours with no clue.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I've always liked Navi. She was a sidekick, not a hypocrite who bosses you around. And the word "Hey, listen" are actually pretty important words in my life. Usually I prefer a lot of things in MM than OoT, but Tatl is not one of them.

W

wideyedwanderer

Navi was always there for me when I needed her... I didn't find her too annoying. Navi was a loyal friend to Link, enough to make him go out to a strange and distant land in search of her.

i've always hated tatl. she acted like she was an important character when she had little relevance to the plot. navi was way more useful, especially when she told me which temple to go to next. i also hated the way she talked when she told you about the monster like "don't tell me you don't know about the dodongo!?" navi may have stopped the gameplay in Oot at times, but at least she told you something useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom