• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most "painful" or Memorable Death...

Beeker

Wild Card
My memorable Deaths? Hmmm, let's see... Well, one of them was the exact same thing that PA did(I saw the thread and did it on purpose). I laugh at the fact that neither falling into the abyss nor lava can kill him, but one shot to the head can.:lol:

This one just happenned yesterday. I was on the rails in Spirit Tracks when I saw another enemy train coming.I was nearing a turn and was trying to think which way to go. I thought the train would just pass, but as I'm turning, the train is also turning and the sides of the vehicles hit. And as you know, it killed me. I shut the game off then turned it back on and realized I was at the beginning of the Snow temple. I realized I didn't save, just closed my DS.-.-

Last edited:

13foxes

Most memorable death... It's the time I was killed by the first enemy I encountered in OoT, and also the easiest enemy in the game. A Deku Scrub in the Lost Wood. Not just once, but he killed me three times in a row (I wanted to kill him so bad that I kept coming back to fight him). I didn't know about using the shield to reflect his attacks, and I didn't even have a shield either. I should have listened to Navi's advices. -_-

And most painful death... When I was playing MM, I accidentally fell down to the poisoned water in the swamp. That was painful, watching Link screamed repeatedly, without any ways to get him out of the water. And just when I thought I reached the safe ground, I died. Just one more second and I could have survive... :<

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
One time in Majora's Mask I was swimming around underneath the turtle (in the Great Bay Temple) and I don't remember if I was trying to drown him or not, but watching him drown in the n64 games is pretty terrible. I had the "perfect" view of him frantically kicking his legs and choking for breath before he turned over and started floating up, only to be stopped by the turtle.
By the way, something I've often thought playing Majora's Mask, wouldn't it be terrible to die wearing a bunny mask? Or the Stone Mask so nobody could even find his body? Ugh...

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Mine would be in WW on my way acroos the bridge to go see Valoo on Dragon Roost Island the stupid guard thing ( sorry could not remeber the name) swung and missed completley but i accedently pressed the A button when it did the glow thing Guess who went with him. LINK!

Jedizora

:right:
I was really made at cuccos for some reason while playing Oot. I then decided to throw them in the well. As a put the last one in it, i got in. i had Din's fire on and i accidently used. I got stuck in the well and couldn't get out because of the cucco's revenge squad.

AaronX

One who sits
Well.. I've had a lot of memorable deaths in Zelda games. But ironically enough, I can't remember any of them. But one of the worst deaths of any video game EVER is in Super Paper Mario.

I had saved with only 1 hp left, and no mushrooms or anything like that to restore my health. I was in the middle of a level. After several times of dying because of this stupid mistake, I turned off the game in frustration. After a few hours of collecting myself, I picked up the controller again, and got some mushrooms and restarted the WHOLE FREAKING LEVEL AGAIN.

Well.. I've had a lot of memorable deaths in Zelda games. But ironically enough, I can't remember any of them. But one of the worst deaths of any video game EVER is in Super Paper Mario.

I had saved with only 1 hp left, and no mushrooms or anything like that to restore my health. I was in the middle of a level. After several times of dying because of this stupid mistake, I turned off the game in frustration. After a few hours of collecting myself, I picked up the controller again, and got some mushrooms and RESTARTED THE WHOLE FREAKING LEVEL AGAIN. Good times, Good times.

Most memorable death: OoT. Dodongo's Cavern. 'nuff said, but i'll explain anyway
Yes, I died once in Dodongo's Cavern... quite recently actually, on my current run of the game. I guess it was just a combination of my N64 controller (which has been spazzing randomly for a couple weeks now... pretty irritating), and my habit of thinking I'm above collecting EVERY recovery heart that's dropped by enemies. I was at the part where you had to bomb the giant dodongo's eyes from atop that bridge, with 4 hearts left. My controller spazzed and Link jumped off the bridge, and landed next to the Beamos in a little crevasse I didn't even know was there. 3 hearts. I lit a bomb and couldn't get Link to throw it, instead he just dropped it in front of him. 2 1/2 hearts. The Beamos had his way with me as I struggled to get off the platform... 1 1/2 hearts. I got back up to the bridge again and fell down, AGAIN, onto the little edge surrounding the Beamos platform. 1/2 a heart. Turns out, it takes exactly 1/2 a heart to walk across the lava from that middle area... Poor Link burned up in a flaming doom right there..... I was completely shocked that I actually died inside Dodongo's Cavern. Now, I pick up every recovery heart I see LOL.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Ha! I have a thread about that X3

That's my most memorable death. Except I did it on purpose and used my fairies so that Link would actually die and the Game Over screen comes up.

Yep! I did that again 'cause I love killing Link in weird ways. XD I have all 20 hearts, and a cannonball to the face will take every single one of them. With the Magic Armor on and 1000 Rupees in your wallet, a cannon shot will deplete all of it. It took forever for all of the Rupees to deplete! I was just standing there looking like an idiot! XD

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Memorable huh? that would be the time I first went through TP (on wii yes I do have it on GC) I was just about to defeat Zant with only one heart then all of a sudden thinking I had the Bow and Arrow I pressed B button only to find out I had the fishing pole... I died knowing that I had hit him with A pole...

I was replaying Wind Waker and got to Ganon at the end. I had like 8 hearts and Ganon was owning me. I made it to the part where I was one hit away from killing him and all I had to do was reflect one of Zelda's Light Arrows. I had one heart left so I was playing it safe away from Ganon, then Zelda shot an arrow, missed my shield and KILLED ME! I was like "WTF Zelda who's side are you on!"

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Death by Redead in the Shadow Temple. It is scary how th redeads hover over you if you die while being... whatever you call it. :(

jack546

The chosen one
i am doing a 3 heart zora aurmour tp challenge and i will never forget when i faought aroghoma and i got hit by her laser beam wham i was dead

Diablo

King of Redeads
My most memorable and painful death was on WW when I was about to defeat Ganondorf and Zelda shot a light which completely missed him and hit me in the back killing me.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Mine was in Arbiters ground the room with the two re-deads I always did it in wolf from.
Well I didn't know you could avoid the screech in human from.
And those little pikeman people kept coming after me.
And for some reason when I transformed right before I died Link wouldn't stop screaming and the redead wouldn't either!
It was horrible.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Kalle Demos and the lava dragon thing. They were only the second bosses, but all there attack seemed unavoidable and when i get them down they get back up so quickly that i died and had to use a fairy. Altogether it took me about 30 mins to kill them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom