• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Characters

Most Annoying Zelda Character

• Kaepora Gabora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navi

• Princess Ruto

• The Mailman (Twilight Princess)

• Tingle

• Total voters

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
As much as I like tingle I also hate him at the same time. Just an annoying man who thinks he is a fairy and speaks an alien language. What part of that is normal? I just didn't like the way he was there all the time dancing around singing fairy songs. I also didn't like it when he kept calling Link a fairy and metioning all his brothers.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Navi was the most annoying to me. All the other characters are mostly short-lived, only being in their games for part(s) of it. Navi, though, is there for the ENTIRE game. I actually thought the postman was funny, though I desperately wish he would get some longer shorts. It's so funny to see him in random spots, like Telma's bar, behind Rutela's throne, and even at the very end of the Cave of Ordeals!

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
None of those. It's weird but I don't really find any of them annoying. Kaepora Gabora may give long winded speeches but his theme music distracts me from that. And I only find Navi annoying when I'm really annoyed and I'm trying to do something. I thought Princess Ruto was rude and creepy but not annoying. I found the Mailman in TP to be epic win. Same with Tingle.

S

Saria

Without a doubt, Tingle.

I never understood all the Navi hate. I actually like her.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I never fount Ruto annoying, can someone please explain why she is found annoying?

I assume its because she's a little brat XP
If she would just walk, even a little!, then your job would be easier.
I think that she's a good 'obstacle' in that dungeon.

I voted Kaepora Gaebora. The most devious thing Nintendo has ever done is put "No" as the default answer.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I voted for Kaepora Gaebora. His speeches were way too long and it's especially annoying since I've beaten the game before and already know where to go and still have to sit through his long explanation. Then if I'm just repeatedly clicking to get through the dialogue, I always accidentally click "No" when he asks if I understand and have to sit through it all again.

Navi wasn't too bad, but she could be a little annoying when she randomly tells you useless, obvious information that you already know such as "This door is locked!" IT'S SO OBVIOUS!

Ruto would have been my second choice. She's so stubborn, selfish, bratty, childish, spoiled, lazy... Need I say more?

The Mailman from Twilight Princess wasn't annoying at all. In fact, I found him hilarious and was one of my favorite characters.

Tingle.. I don't hate him (See my avatar). There's nothing wrong with being weird. I'm EXTREMELY weird so I guess he fits my personality. :D the only time I wasn't fond of him was when he made you pay money to read your charts in TWW. Other than that, I thought he was hilarious! :)

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I've never found any of them to be annoying.Kapora Gaebora isn't so bad if you're more patient and go slowly so you don't choose the wrong response.Navi isn't as bad as some people say.Princess Ruto is royalty, what did you expect? The Postman and Tingle where put in for comic relief if you ask me.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
It would ahve to be Kaepora Gabora in OoT, this is purely on the basis that if you try to skip all his text really quickly (which was already an essay of text) the game would trick you into wanting to listen to it again. It displeased me greatly.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I'm surprised Navi's not winning, even though I don't find her that annoying, all I hear is complaints. I voted for the postman in Tp. He can always find you, man, even if you're a wolf. You could just be going to castle town- "HEEEEEEEY!"
I tried the glitch where you get him to run off the cliff, then my wii or tv started flipping out so I reset it. Even in death he annoys you.

tingle and the mailman are funny not anoying.Ruto was just normal. The owl dude and navi because after you played the game once you dont want to listen to them ever again.

bds1110

Imp
This is a hard poll to pull off, as many won't be on the list. The character I find the most annoying is Talo from Twilight Princess. He's really bratty, and to top it off, you have to rescue him. THEN he demands your wooden sword. I hate him. -_-

The most annoying character for me is Tingle. He was okay in MM, but imo, he was really stupid in WW. The way he looks just makes me question why. I find even more annoying that Nintendo themselve likes Tingle.

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
This is a hard poll to pull off, as many won't be on the list. The character I find the most annoying is Talo from Twilight Princess. He's really bratty, and to top it off, you have to rescue him. THEN he demands your wooden sword. I hate him. -_-

So true, so true. For me on this list, I would have to say Princess Ruto. She is an annoying, ugly, half-fish brat. Then she yells at you every time you leave her outside FOR HER OWN SAFETY! For me that was even more annoying that Owlie McOwlerson (Kaepora Gabora).

P.S. If you want to skip Kaepora's text, hit the B button. It goes even faster, hits no as your answer, and if you hit yes accidentaly the B button skips it all.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
The old man for WW

I say the old man on windfall island cause everytime you listen and leave and comeback he wants you to listen again

K

kalikid98

i actually like kapora gaebora he seems cool i also like owls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom