• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap or Ocarina Of Time First?

Which game is first in timeline?

• The Minish Cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocarina Of Time

• Another Zelda title

• Total voters
S

seacher99

Most of timeline theories starts with Minish Cap or Ocarina Of Time at their first.
What do you think and why?

Pinecove

Last Chance
Skyward sword. Jarsh says it best:

"Sort of" in "Sort of the oldest story" is negligible because last time he told the media about OoT as the oldest story, FS (and TMC) were not around. "Sort of" is not meant to be a loophole for other games. The fact he refers to OoT and not FS, in terms of oldest stories, is quite telling; it's implying OoT was the last time a game in the series was the oldest story or he wouldn't have brought up OoT and instead brought up FS (or rather, the entire Four Swords trilogy). This quote makes no sense if OoT wasn't the last time a story was the oldest story in the Zelda timeline because it would be absolutely pointless to bring up if there's even older games than OoT now besides SS.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
SS then OoT, I just don't believe MC to be first. There WERE monsters in the world, they were simply bound by the chest. Nothing more than that can be said, which means there is no evidence that MC is first.

To the one who gave me negative reputation, there is fact that there were monsters in the world, how else would there be a "Bound Chest"? It definitely doesn't exist as mere decor. Don't be so quick to call someone an idiot, when you have no knowledge yourself. Thanks.

Last edited:

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Skyward Sword then Ocarina of Time. I've just never seen any good explanation as to why Minish Cap would be first. There is no proof that the Picori blade was once the Master Sword, and saying "that's what started the tradition of wearing a hat" is just ridiculous.

C

CrazyZeldaFan80

From what I heard and read, I was to understand that OoT came first in the timeline.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, my assumption after playing: Phantom Hourglass, Spirit tracks, The Minish Cap and part of Ocorina of Time that OoT is first on the timeline. Even though I have not played the rest of the series, out of TMC and OoT, it has to be OoT. My reason for this is because the Triforce was made but Ganondorf has got his hands on it in the game but there is no mention of the Triforce in any of the other games. I hope this is right but I could easily be wrong.

My other reason it because Link is a kokiri in OoT, whereas in some of the others he could easily have already "played through" Ocorina of Time.

I hope I am right..

Currently, The Minish Cap. We know Skyward Sword will take place before Ocarina of Time, but we don't know if it will also predate The Minish Cap. It could just as easily come between Four Swords Adventures and Ocarina of Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom