• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest Adventure Map Glitch

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Has anyone noticed squares that are glitched where you have to reveal the enemy? I've come across three on the master quest map, so far, where the spots the compass highlights does not work right. Is there any way to progress these?

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I think I remember reading that some secrets require the whistle; try that.

Confused the hell out of me too, but yeah, sometimes you gotta use the whistle on the spot--even ones like bushes where you'd expect the candle.

The first adventure map we had was mostly like 1st quest. And this master quest adventure map looks like the overworld of Zelda 1 second quest. Well it looks that way to me. That might give some insight to some people.

If I remember correctly I used the recorder on the bottom left of the 4 desert squares (that make a 2x2 square) in 2nd quest. Not sure where else I used the recorder in 2nd quest that was not a lake.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
So far I've used it in B15 (2nd from bottom, 2nd from right) on the space to the left of the pair of trees, and in A3 (bottom row, 3rd from left) on the tree on the seventh space from the left, sixth space from the bottom

Maikeru

Piper of Time
You use the whistle when you have to reveal enemies, and use the normal item you would use when having to unlock rewards.

The only difference is revealing the final level where you have to defeat the Demon King. Instead of using the whistle, you just use the bomb on the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom