• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I was considering that myself, but are we really sitting here and believing every claim that comes by? I guess that would put me on the spot, though my claim is still pretty solid. The fact is, at this stage in the game it's obvious the Mafia are desperate, so of course there's going to be fake claiming. I don't think it's smart to automatically trust any claim that presents itself. I think I stated just one post ago how that screwed over the Town in Castlevania Mafia. Literally, that is pretty much why the Town lost that game.

If you really think I'm still scum tell me who you want me to roleblock. At the moment I wasn't going to roleblock anyone since Hanyou will most likely be dead and if you and Kaz kill Hachi and Djinn the only other person is Austin and although if it comes down to us four we will know everyone's role but we could use what he gets. I'll let you pick.

Kybyrian

Hanyou 3 (green goron, Austin, Axle the Beast)

I know it's late in the game, but I'm not gonna ignore a limit completely. I was thinking if y'all posted once or twice during the day it would be okay since it's late in the game, but zero times? lol

Everyone was quiet at first... they knew everything was almost over. Nothing could be taken too lightly though. Just because they were almost gone didn't mean there weren't still bloodthirsty monsters out there waiting to destroy everyone from the inside-out. They had a particular target this day. Hanyou.

He didn't resist much. He knew he was going to be the one to go. The few remaining trainers and their Pokémon... all gathering around him. It was a sad sight. His life about to end. Suddenly, something occurred to him. Maybe he could get out of here alive. Maybe he still had a chance. If he snapped... would anybody be able to catch him? Faster than lightning, two balls off his belt. He was a mad scientist, no one was going to stop him! Voltorb and Electrode. Wonderful Pokémon.

"Explode! Explode! Destroy all these rats!" rang from his throat as his loyal Pokémon began glowing. He ran, and his path was covered by a cloud of dust and Pokémon flying through the air. He didn't get them all, though. Next up, Magnite and Magneton! Lightning raining down upon his targets! He was unstoppable! But wait... how many Pokémon could get past them? Ground? He couldn't hit flying types as well as land-based types all at once!

A final evil cackle. He was by the barrier to the underground passage. His prized possession... time to shine! He was one of the only who owned this Pokémon in the region. Porygon, go! A rain of all of the elements. Catastrophic damage! A scientific wonder! No one could stop him! Freeze, burn, shock! Freeze, burn, shock! Evil cackles. Blind madness. Then it was over. He looked behind him... what was this? Someone... went all the way around just to kill him. All of his scientific knowledge... all those calculations... and he couldn't even comprehend the possibility of an attack from the side.

Hanyou had been Gideon, a Mafia Goon.

Kazumi is modkilled. He was Red, the Vigilante.

Night 6 Begin

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Alright, boys, let's do this thing.

The darkness that had fallen upon Saffron City when this all started was slowly but surely being dispelled. They mourned the loss of their greatest hero, Red, but felt confident that they could crush the remainder of Team Rocket. Luckily for them, one guy had their back. Normally people wouldn't consider a man like him an ally, but he seemed to be so for most of the trials they went through. He was hunting down a particular person. He believed this person to be the single greatest threat left in Saffron City. It was him... so quiet yet demonic.

It didn't take long to track down. He was sitting, mourning the loss of his fellow teammates. It was a hard thing to overcome... he had to punish the people who had done this. Unfortunately, somehow somebody had caught on. Behind him stood Silver. His red hair gently rustled by the breeze. Standing with his Pokéball out to his side. Ready to end this. Sneasel, Crobat. These two Pokémon had been so helpful along the way, and now they were going to do one last thing for him.

"Crobat, eh?" Proton called back. My old Golbat may not be quiet as powerful as any Crobat, but I'm sure he can do the job.

"You think I'll give you time to retaliate? You're pathetic. Simple scum. I dare you to try to draw that Pokéball," taunted the voice of SIlver.

"I don't have to."

"Wha-" was as far as he got before he was swept off of his feet. An aerial attack. He had been waiting for him to come get him. He watched his Crobat fall just as he was landing. Crobat was strong, but if he couldn't get the upper hand quick it wouldn't be enough. Sneasel cut around the back, but there was something else. A dark, hulking mass of gas-emitting orbs floating in the air right before him. Sneasel tried to smash Golbat with a quick Ice Punch, but Weezing was too bulky for that to happen.

"I believe you're the real scum. Denying your father and then seeking to kill him and everyone associated with him. You didn't even have the decency to join with the others. You went rogue and tried to oppose everyone. You're a fool," haunted Proton from behind the battle scene.

Silver cackled. He may have opposed them his entire life, but those same people were still coming to his aid in these final hours of Team Rocket. Proton was greatly outnumbered, and these weren't the only partners of his fierce rival. Weezing and Golbat eventually went down, and nothing was saving Proton during this hour. The cruelest member of Team Rocket. Proton, the Mafia Strongman.

The town turned to defend themselves should the rogue boy try to attack, but he was gone. Axle the Beast, better known as Silver, the Serial Killer, had disappeared into the night. He was done here. His father was gone, and the remainder of his pathetic organization. He had other things to do... bigger goals to pursue.

He had left behind the remainder of the town. Austin, Mr. Psychic, the Town Psychic. Djinn, Professor Oak, the Town Doublevoter. green goron, Blue, the Town Roleblocker.

Unlike other mods, I am not requiring the Serial Killer to kill every player aside from himself. If you have beef with it, too bad for you!

WINNERS
Serial Killer and The Town

Role PMs

Kybyrian said:
[VT]
Welcome to the world of Pokémon, {player}. Just an ordinary trainer out to make a difference, you are a simple Vanilla Townie. No special powers are given to you, but you may vote during the day to weed out the Mafia. You win when the tyranny that is corrupting the Johto and Kanto regions is put to an end. Good luck and have fun.

Kybyrian said:
[Tracker - TreeHuggerPanda]
If it isn't the Champion! Boy, it's an honor to have somebody like you here. With Team Rocket out and about, you just couldn't help but get involved in the action. Lance, since you're so determined on finding the evildoers of the regions, you have taken up the position as the Town Tracker. Each night you can select one person by shooting a PM to me with the name of that person on it. That night you will follow said player and find out who, if anybody, that person targeted during the night. When Team Rocket has been banished from the regions, you consider your job done.

Kybyrian said:
[Doublevoter - Djinn]
Good morning, Professor Oak. It's nice to see somebody of your stature aiding in the fight against Team Rocket. With all of the research you've accumulated on Pokémon over the years, people have grown to respect you. Thanks to this, your opinions hold twice as much weight compared to the norm. This means you are the Town Doublevoter. Rather than having a vote during the day period that only counts as one, yours counts as two. You win when Team Rocket's evil has been dispelled from the Kanto and Johto regions, so good luck out there.

Kybyrian said:
[Doctor - Elfen]
Why hello there, Doctor. It's good to know there's somebody who's still sane enough to help others here. You and your Chansey have always been dedicated to treating the wounds of the Pokémon who are sent your way. However, in the wake of Team Rocket's reformation, you have decided to utilize your talent to help treat people rather than Pokémon. Each night you are able to PM me the name of a person you wish to protect, and that person will be immune to nightkills for that night period. When people stop being killed as a result of the evil of Team Rocket, you win.

Kybyrian said:
[Cop - Durion]
Ah, well if it isn't The Lightning American! I feel a little better seeing you here. So, Lt. Surge, as an American soldier and the Gym Leader of the Vermilion Gym, you've decided you can use your powers for the good of the town. Being the Cop, you can investigate a person of your choice during the night period. To specify this person, just PM me the name. You will be able to find out that person's alignment. You're in this thing to win, and that means you're looking forward to seeing no Team Rocket members.

Kybyrian said:
[Psychic - Austin]
I assume you already know what I'm going to tell you, being the Town Psychic, but I'll go ahead and tell you all of the fine details anyway. You, Mr. Psychic, have a very unique ability. Your omnipotence about many things in the regions leads you to possibly be a very important asset to the town. Every night your abilities may gather a random assortment of information for you to look over. Whether this information will be extremely clear or not, I cannot tell you.

Your role is based on the role Hobo, but you carry a snazzy new name and lack nightkill immunity. I guess that's the price you pay to have a cool name.

Kybyrian said:
[Roleblocker - green goron]
Welcome to the world of Pokémon, Blue! You're finally old enough to start your own Pokémon adventure, but there's some trouble sweeping around the town as of late. Despite not being the nicest guy in the world, you'd rather not see Team Rocket take over everything. Besides, you've got Gramps to worry about. You've decided to use your abilities as the Town Roleblocker.

Your ability lets you PM me the name of a target during the night period, and in doing so you prevent their night ability from taking effect. Since you are siding yourself with the townies, you win with them.

Kybyrian said:
[Inventor Enabler - illmatic]
Ah, what brings a small girl like you to town, Maisy? I guess you're here to help your father out by collecting apricorns, aren't you? Just know that if anything were to happen to you his powers would be disabled. That's why they call you the Town Inventor Enabler.

Since you're so keen on helping your father for the better of the regions, you win with the rest of the town upon defeating Team Rocket, successfully putting a stop to their evil deeds.

Kybyrian said:
[Vigilante - Kazumi]
Welcome to the world of Pokémon, Red! After hearing about Team Rocket being out and about again, you're deciding to take the situation into your own hands. You've always been an awesome trainer, and that's always helped you defeat anybody who crosses your path. That contributes to your ability as the Vigilante. Each night you're free to take your Pokémon and get rid of somebody. That's right, they're gone from the game. Just PM me their name and the deed will be done. Make sure you choose wisely; the guy you choose won't be coming back. After defeating the remnants of Team Rocket, you will go down in history as the very best like no one ever was.

Kybyrian said:
[Bodyguard - Hero of Music]
So, are you out searching for stronger trainers to battle again, Bruno? Well, you might have a challenge ahead of you with Team Rocket up and functioning again. Being as strong as you are, you serve as an effective Bodyguard. All of that training while waiting for trainers to find you in the Pokémon League has really payed off. Just to let you know, though, you aren't exactly guaranteed to live yourself. You'll always protect your guy, but you've got a 40% chance of dying yourself. Be careful out there, and help your fellow townies to victory.

Kybyrian said:
[Inventor - Master Kokiri 9]
Still making your specialized Poké Balls, Kurt? Those can be a big help to the town. In your old age there isn't much else you can do, but be sure to try your best. As the Inventor of the town, you have some goodies that you can give away during the night period. Other than that, you'll just have to rely on lynching scum during the day. Since there's a shortage on supplies with Team Rocket out and about, here's what's available to you:

Heal Ball - This ball gives the target protection from one night kill. It remains active until the person who has it is targeted.
Moon Ball - Using the powers of the moon, you have crafted a ball that allows you to block the night ability of a person for one night.
Friend Ball - This ball may be used to make friends with the target, allowing them the ability to make night communications with you. If this ball falls into the wrong hands, there could be dire consequences for the maker.
Timer Ball - This ball will delay the night ability of the target by one night.

Choose your items wisely, and keep in mind that you don't have to use your ability every night. Keep fighting for a townie win.

Kybyrian said:
[Bulletproof Town - Baysiderulez]
I knew I'd see you here, being the guy who lets his roaring fists do the talking and all. I suppose you get pretty good at that after sparring with your Fighting Pokémon all the time, don't you, Chuck? I'm sure you'll feel comfortable knowing that you can't be killed during the night since you're a Bulletproof Townie, too. Those fights with your own Pokémon have really toughened you up, huh? Watch out, though, as this will only work once. Other than your steadfast ability to stay alive during the night, the only other thing you can really do is try to lynch off the Team Rocket scum during the day. Once you've done this, you are a victor.

Kybyrian said:
[Mafia Goon]
Oh, another one of you guys? There are quite a few of you Team Rocket Grunts here, aren't there? Well, it's too bad that you don't really have any kind of special role. It helps knowing that you're part of a pretty powerful team, though.

As a simple Mafia Goon you can't do much, but you can always take a trip down to the Team Rocket HQ to have a talk with the others. You win when Team Rocket reigns over the Kanto and Johto regions.

Kybyrian said:
[Mafia Roleblocker - zack125]
So, Executive Archer, are you still brave enough to show your face around Team Rocket after losing the Goldenrod Radio Tower to that wimp Gold? Well, you've got guts, I'll give you that. At least, you've got enough guts to be the Mafia Roleblocker. Every night, choose a guy and send his name to me via PM. That guy won't be able to use his night ability for that night only.

Don't screw up and lose the regions like you did the Radio Tower. If you ever feel your hold slipping, you can head down to the Team Rocket HQ to have a talk with the others. If you can manage to keep a hold on the regions, then you can call yourself the victor.

Seeing as how you like the finer things in life, you're going to be given the fakeclaim Kirk, a guy who has a knack for getting all the rare Pokémon. Just like you, he gets his stuff taken from him, though. If you should ever get into trouble during your quest for the domination of the regions, you can always rely on that.

Kybyrian said:
[Mafia Disguise Artist - Keyshe]
Almost didn't notice you there, being dressed up all like that. I guess that's what you're best at, though, isn't it, Executive Petrel? Being the Mafia Disguise Artist, you gotta practice your skill pretty often. It really helps out knowing that when you're investigated you appear as townie to everybody. You can head on over the Team Rocket HQ at any time to talk with your colleagues about how to get rid of the townies.

Being a master of disguise, you can dress up as pretty much anybody. You've decided that the most likely candidate would be Leader Pryce, the big man at Mahogony Town. If you ever find yourself in a pickle, just do what you do best and fake it.

Kybyrian said:
[Mafia Strongman - Hachi]
Well, if it isn't the most feared Executive of Team Rocket, Proton. Guess you aren't the big guy at Team Rocket now that Giovanni's back, are you? Probably for the best, seeing as how you couldn't keep the Slowpoke Well under your control. I guess you've still got some spark left in you, though, being the Mafia Strongman and all. Every other night Giovanni can send you out to do his dirty deeds. With you leading the charge, it's guaranteed that nobody's going to be able to protect your guy from going down.

If you ever feel you need to step down from your high chair and take a little note from some of the others guy in your group, head on over to the Team Rocket HQ.

You've also hung around Azalea so long trying to nab the Slowpoke Well that you found it easy to impersonate a certain somebody important at the town. With all of the chaos, nobody's going to find out that you aren't actually Bugsy. That's your fakeclaim if you ever need it... and you probably will if you handle the regions like you did the Well.

Kybyrian said:
[Godfather - Josh]
Fancy seeing you here, Giovanni. I guess you're out trying to snatch up the Johto and Kanto regions again, huh? Well, you better watch out, there's some fierce competition out there. I know you don't want to be defeated and have to disband Team Rocket again. Being the Mafia Godfather, though, I guess you don't have too much to worry about, seeing as how you're immune to night killing roles and you appear as innocent to anybody who decides to go snooping around.

Since you're the boss of the entire Team Rocket organization, you have the final say in the going-ons of the night. You can ask your grunts for opinions on who you should kill, but in the end the decision comes down to you. Shoot me a PM to let me know who's dying during the night period (pun intended). You can also have a chat with your grunts over at the Team Rocket HQ at any time.

As you've traveled around the regions, you've also taken a fancy to calling yourself by some other names. The most prominent of these seems to be Elder Li. If you should need it, that is your fakeclaim.

Kybyrian said:
[Serial Killer - Axle the Beast]
Oh, it's you again. Come back to steal more Pokémon, or are you just here to make my life miserable? Either way, we don't need Serial Killers like you on the loose everywhere. I guess Silver, the son of Giovanni, can't be expected to be much better though, can he? Despite being the son of the mastermind behind Team Rocket, you still hate them, considering the fact your father betrayed you and all. That puts you in an awkward situation, too, seeing as how you don't exactly get along with everybody else, either. You're just here to climb to the top by any means necessary. Along with your ability to get rid of any unwanted trash during the night period by sending me a PM with their name, you also can't be killed during that time. The only downside is that everybody with an investigative role thinks you're Mafia. When one of the two main parties is eliminated, you can walk freely.

Kybyrian said:
[Executioner - Justeazy]
So, it's you, Eusine. Are you out here searching for Suicune again? I don't think you're going to find him with all of the ruckus that Team Rocket and the Townies are causing. You don't really like to align yourself with either side since you're just out trying to find Suicune. You've decided to take up the position as a One-shot Third-Party Executioner. You want to find Suicune, and you'll do whatever's possible to achieve that goal.

If somebody has half of the required votes for a lynch on them during the day period, you may PM me saying that you wish to use your role. Upon using your role, the person with half of the required votes will be lynched and the day will end early. You can only use this ability once, so use it strategically. Also, being a friend of the Ecruteak Gym Leader, Morty, you are known as a friend to the town to any investigative roles. When you are free to search for Suicune after the fight between the Townies and Team Rocket ends, you are a winner.

Night Actions

Night 1 said:
Josh killed illmatic
Axle the Beast killed Justeazy
Durion investigated Master Kokiri 9
green goron roleblocked Master Kokiri 9
zack125 roleblocked jdenicholls
Elfen protected Axle the Beast
Kazumi killed Axle the Beast (failed)
Master Kokiri 9 gave a Heal Ball to Axle the Beast (failed)

Night 2 said:
TreeHuggerPanda tracked Keyshe
Elfen protected Baysiderulez
Durion investigated Baysiderulez
Kazumi killed Hero of Time
Josh killed Master Kokiri 9
Axle the Beast killed TreeHuggerPanda

Night 3 said:
green goron roleblocked Josh
Durion investigated Austin
Elfen protected zack125
Axle the Beast killed Keyshe
Kazumi killed Elfen
zack125 roleblocked Elfen
Josh killed Baysiderulez

Night 4 said:
green goron roleblocked Kazumi
Kazumi killed Josh (failed)
Durion investigated Axle the Beast
Axle the Beast killed Durion
Hachi killed Axle the Beast (failed, strongman used)

Night 5 said:
green goron roleblocked Axle the Beast
Axle the Beast killed Hanyou (failed)
Kazumi killed jdenicholls

Night 5 said:
green goron roleblocked Djinn
Axle the Beast killed Hachi

Psychic PMs

Night 1 said:
During the night, as you sat inside of your house, you sensed the presence of three focused on one. All failed in their endeavors, and one had a very close loved one lost during the night. The one they focused on was the cause of much chaos during the night.

Night 2 said:
As you sat meditating inside of your house, everything was all but peaceful outside of the walls of your abode. A man tried to protect someone who was already invulnerable the night before, and once again he has targeted a different person also immune to death. The person trying to save them was the same one that was saved by Mr. Game during the day.

Another man also tried to stop the actions of a certain somebody two nights in a row, only to find that he has no special ability. The same person that killed the small child Maisy also killed the grandfather, Kurt.

Night 3 said:
Elfen also attempted to protect a person that was trying to block his role. This person has a very peculiar appearance when associated with the rest of the players in that there is a lack of one thing that most others have. Careful investigation is required, and it may not be within the actual posts.

Night 4 said:
The remaining roleblocker unwittingly blocked the actions of the vigilante, which would have proved useless either way. The vigilante had targeted one who was immune to death. In turn, his target also attempted to kill someone immune to death. The target that the vigilante failed to kill bandwagoned on Go_Dark_Link's lynch.

Night 5 said:
The one remaining roleblocker managed to save the life of a non-Town player by blocking the attack of one of those most influential in the lynch of Giovanni.

Last edited:

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
DAmn it r-r I knew i shoulda claimed Bill...

I was about to claim Bill, another Town inventor, But nooo D :< MK9 had to die and reveal he was another inventor!
I was also about to claim something else too, i can't remember. But Nurse seemed the most logical and most believable...

And the night 1 scene didnt make sense... If i protected Axle and Kaz targeted him, it didn't seem like a nurse saved him? I dont get that ._.

Nicole

luke is my wife
MMkay, well, at least we kind of won. Anyway.

"You win when the tyranny that is corrupting the Johto and Kanto regions is put to an end."

Was my wincon. I assumed everyone had the same wincon. But when MK9, who apparently had a different wincon (which I didn't know at the time), asked HoM what he knew about the Johto and Kanto regions, I thought MK9 was asking HoM about his wincon. Obviously not.

Is there going to be another lettered Mafia soon? If so, I want in.

Jedizora

:right:
I think I can blame ky for me being lynched when he didn't give everyone the same role claim.

Kybyrian

Elfen said:
And the night 1 scene didnt make sense... If i protected Axle and Kaz targeted him, it didn't seem like a nurse saved him? I dont get that ._.

Axle was nightkill immune. Your role essentially failed. The scene was describing Axle getting away due to being bulletproof.

I've already explained the wincons to a few of you. None of your wincons were worded exactly the same, but all of them were the same. Surely you caught onto that about 5 seconds after you started discussing them. If not, you're all major failures.

Sigh.

Serial Killer wins. Interesting.

But regretfully, I really didn't like how this game turned out.

In the beginning, we as a mafia were doing so well. We were killing off everyone, and it seemed like no one had suspected any of us until Keyshe died. The Town Bodyguard died the first day, The Town Doctor the next; what more could I ask for? But ever so slowly, the game started slipping away, and it finally did when Kazumi came back with his Vigilanteness. That post ruined me, it basically certified me as Godfather. I tried my best to play it off, but Axle went and claimed Serial Killer, ruining any chance I had of surviving. Ah well, you successfully lynched Giovanni. But we still had two (or three?) players left; we weren't done yet.

Ah, but then came Wyatt and Austin. Mr. Psychic, what a bastard role. That also certified Hanyou as scum, and killed off the remaining chance we had.

I dunno, I feel disappointed in that we lost, and also how we lost. But the game itself still makes me feel great. I got to be Giovanni! Not only is he badass, but for playing Pokemon forever, being him was totally win. And besides, it was my first time as Mafia. This time I got such a better look of things, I knew who to kill (for the most part), and when to kill them. I got to sit back and mislead everyone, and watch and laugh at all the wrong assumptions people had. It was great, and I'm going to cry if I'm townie next game. :(

(AND I MADE TO DAY 5, *****ES)

Oh, and by the way, inactives ruin life. Out of our 6(?) mafia team, 3 were inactive. Constantly replaced and eventually modkilled, we never had much chance with them. Oh, and luck played a great part too. As you can see, I targeted Jo one night, couldn't get her. Fortunately, she broke dem rules and was modkilled, much to my happiness since my kill attempt was not for waste, and we took out the a great townie power role.

Oh, and speaking of inactives, if Zack would've come back before I died, we would've tied the vote count and I wouldn't have died. That's why I hate my luck.

But anyway, I'd like to comment on these nights.

Josh killed illmatic
Durion investigated Master Kokiri 9
Elfen protected Axle the Beast
Kazumi killed Axle the Beast (failed)
Master Kokiri 9 gave a Heal Ball to Axle the Beast (failed)

That, was great. I killed illmatic personally, because he was largely inactive (if I remember right), and was a very safe first night kill. Axle killing Justeasy too? Wow.

TreeHuggerPanda tracked Keyshe
Elfen protected Baysiderulez
Durion investigated Baysiderulez
Kazumi killed Hero of Time
Josh killed Master Kokiri 9
Axle the Beast killed TreeHuggerPanda

Also, fabricated, safe kill. Funny though, I killed the Town Inventor Enabler, then the Town Inventor the next night. Epic win, I think.

green goron roleblocked Josh
Durion investigated Austin
Elfen protected zack125
Axle the Beast killed Keyshe
Kazumi killed Elfen
zack125 roleblocked Elfen
Josh killed Baysiderulez

Axle, I hate you. kthxbai

Oh, and green goron, thanks. I feel special.

Oh, and Djinn, I personally, hate you, for doublevoting me off. kthxbai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But aw well. We tried, we failed. It was fun. The end.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Axle the Beast, better known as Silver, the Serial Killer.
Night 1
I totally called him on day one. Nobody, except Keyshe, bothered to listen. I got killed on night one, by the person I called out, and not a single person openly suspected him of it.
>_>
Good game town. But mostly Axle, I would say.

Kybyrian

Josh said:
Ah, but then came Wyatt and Austin. Mr. Psychic, what a bastard role. That also certified Hanyou as scum, and killed off the remaining chance we had.

Hanyou had one vote and was suspected the most regardless. Axle even tried to kill him the night before. He would have been lynched either way. The Psychic PM relied heavily on Axle revealing information, which he obviously wasn't afraid to do. In different circumstances it would have worked out better for the mafia. The only reason you guys truly lost was because of inactivity.

Also this really contributed to your loss:

Josh said:
Oh, and Djinn, I personally, hate you, for doublevoting me off. kthxbai

Ah, but see. I still hate you for working the doublevoting the way you did. Not even making it happen until there's an almost tied vote count?

That's bastard-ish.

Djinn

and Tonic
I was really trying to not be caught doublevoting early in the game. Or else someone would have noticed the votes did not match up and they would have been looking form the double voter. But later on in the game I though doing it on a tie would make things interesting.

Kybyrian

Ah, but see. I still hate you for working the doublevoting the way you did. Not even making it happen until there's an almost tied vote count?

That's bastard-ish.

No, that's how the doublevoter works. The change in the tally doesn't show unless it actually makes a difference. (i.e. causes a tie or lynch that normally wouldn't happen)

Sucks getting killed early, but it was fun reading through the thread as a spectator. Glad the town finally won a game (Well, sort of)

That, was great. I killed illmatic personally, because he was largely inactive (if I remember right), and was a very safe first night kill. Axle killing Justeasy too? Wow.

Though you killed me because I was the safe choice, I was actually highly suspecting you to be scum, hence my FoS on Day 1. I was going to make a more detailed post in Day 2. I couldn't believe no one else thought you were scum until much later in the game. You did pretty good as GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom