• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinn

and Tonic
If I'm reading the summary of last night's events correctly, Axle's kill was blocked, and Kazumi choose the wrong guy yet again. The good news is though, unless I'm mistaken about the amount of remaining Mafia, we can end this game by the start of the next day. With the Serial Killer and Vigilante out in the open we can use them to target two potential suspects and use our collective townie lynch on one more. With luck, we'll get them all.

And that I find a little disturbing actually, especually since we earlier learned that jden was very likely town. It was discovered on Day 3 that Jden had the exact same wincon as Go_Dark_Link and Jedizora. After lynching they both flipped town which I assumed left most people here believing that jden was town as well. If Axle was really scumhunting he would have decided not to kill jden and go after one of his suspicions, if Kaz was paying attention he would have known as well. Instead we lost possibly our only really confirmed town.

This leads me to believe that either Axle and/or Kazumi is lying to us or there is still at least one mafia left. That would still not account for Kazumi's target last night if he even has the ability to target someone.

Kybyrian

We're ending on the 15th, gentlemen. There are no votes yet. Get 'em up there. There have been a lot less nightkills than I would have liked in this game, so it's being dragged on quite a bit longer than I would have liked.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Axle and Kaz aren't mafia and the other five are

Austin
Hachi
Hanyou
green goron
Djinn

I can rule myself out which means about 2 of these are scum. Hanyou is the only one with a case on him so for now
VOTE:Hanyou

Austin

Austin
Alright, let's do this.

VOTE: Hanyou

I am the Town Psychic, Mr. Psychic. Every night I receive a PM from the game mod containing random information that I wouldn't otherwise have known. For example, the night before last, I received this PM.

Kybyrian said:
The remaining roleblocker unwittingly blocked the actions of the vigilante, which would have proved useless either way. The vigilante had targeted one who was immune to death. In turn, his target also attempted to kill someone immune to death. The target that the vigilante failed to kill bandwagoned on Go_Dark_Link's lynch.

When I voted for Kazumi yesterday, and he posted his claim, I immediately knew it was true simply because it matched up with this PM. If you look back to yesterday, I very quickly withdrew my vote for Kazumi, simply because I was certain he wasn't scum. Now, as for my sudden vote for Hanyou, it has to do with the PM I received today. Wyatt made a mistake with my original PM, and I've only receive the corrected version today, which is as follows.

Kybyrian said:
The one remaining roleblocker managed to save the life of a non-Town player by blocking the attack of one of those most influential in the lynch of Giovanni.

The last part of the PM obviously refers to Axle. Axle told us he was attacking Hanyou. The quote refers to the one saved as "a non-Town player". Thus, Hanyou is non-town and scum. Rather then trying to convince you all through conventional means, I've gone with a claim as it makes a very strong argument, and we're very late in the game. If all goes well, I won't have to worry about being night-killed by the Mafia, as we'll be able to end the game in this turn. Axle, I believe you've said there are two or three Mafia remaining. If we lynch Hanyou, there will be only one or two left. If any of you believe me, cast your votes for Hanyou and we can use the remaining time to discuss who is a worthy night-kill target for Axle and Kazumi. This game could be over by the start of the next day.

This isn't a foolproof plan, there are numerous holes (Axle could technically be totally lying about being the SK as part of some super-devious plan to bring about a Mafia win or something), but ****, I'm getting sick of this game. Let's end it.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I've been trying to digest Djinns post. First I thought maybe Kazumi wasn't actually the vig, but still had some kind of power that gave him information. But if Austin is telling the truth about being a Psychic (which is a really cool role I've never heard of before, but noooo scum Tim. ]: ) then most of it's been put to rest. At least I was -kind of- on the right track for once...! c:

The big question though, is still Jden's targeting. We can plan all we want, but only if everyone goes through with it when the time comes. If your right about Kazumi, then he's the one who went after Jden which is concerning. Axle I'm less nervous about for now, though he has admitted that if he finds an opportunity to take the game, that he will.

Also erm can I get a bit more of a clarification on when the day will end? ;;' Axle told me Kyby lives in the future or something, so I'm a bit confused as to when the 15th actually is for him, or is he using ZD time? It's currently the 4:13 AM on the 14th here if that helps.

I've been trying to digest Djinns post. First I thought maybe Kazumi wasn't actually the vig, but still had some kind of power that gave him information. But if Austin is telling the truth about being a Psychic (which is a really cool role I've never heard of before, but noooo scum Tim. ]: ) then most of it's been put to rest. At least I was -kind of- on the right track for once...! c:

The big question though, is still Jden's targeting. We can plan all we want, but only if everyone goes through with it when the time comes. If your right about Kazumi, then he's the one who went after Jden which is concerning. Axle I'm less nervous about for now, though he has admitted that if he finds an opportunity to take the game, that he will.

Also erm can I get a bit more of a clarification on when the day will end? ;;' Axle told me Kyby lives in the future or something, so I'm a bit confused as to when the 15th actually is for him, or is he using ZD time? It's currently the 4:13 AM on the 14th here if that helps.

EBWODP: I don't think we really have any reason to not believe Austin, which matches up with everything we've already been told. I am going to vote for Tim, but me and several other people haven't hit three posts yet and unless I've missed something I think only two more votes are needed for a majority lynch. So I won't vote just yet since if we hit that limit we will force the day to end early and I think I would be modkilled. :c

EBWOTP: @__@ Sorry for posting again, but I have no idea what's going on. For some reason it says I last edited my first post at 12:08? I have no idea why, I did preview my second post as I was typing it up, but I don't think that could have caused the previous post to edit. And I have absolutely no idea why everything in my post is doubled now. >_<

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
I'd imagine it would end at this time tomorrow.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Hanyou is 100% scum. I am Blue the Town Roleblocker.

Austin is definetely townie because it matches up.

AXLE: I roleblocked Kaz on the night he targeted Josh so that is why I said Josh wasn't neccessarily scum since Kaz's kill didn't go through.

Last night I did roleblock Axle because he was going to nightkill me and he says he targeted Hanyou and Austin said he targeted a non townie.

Axle is 3rd party, Kaz, Austin and me are town and Hanyou is scum. We're guessing 2 scum are left which means either Djinn or Hachi are scum. Hanyou needs to be lynched. Axle kill one and Kaz kill one and the next day we lynch Axle and the town will finally win a game.

You're relying excessively on claims there, Green Goron. That's not always smart. Castlevania Mafia proved that believing claims can be deadly. I'll be taking some time to look at both your and Austin's claims, to see how believable they really are, but just because you've claimed proves nothing.

I'll vote in a bit, but any advice on who I should nightkill?

Austin

Austin
Unless Hachi or Djinn present a reason for us to think they're innocent, I'd advise you and Kazumi to go after them. If one of them claims roleblocker, go after green goron.

I was considering that myself, but are we really sitting here and believing every claim that comes by? I guess that would put me on the spot, though my claim is still pretty solid. The fact is, at this stage in the game it's obvious the Mafia are desperate, so of course there's going to be fake claiming. I don't think it's smart to automatically trust any claim that presents itself. I think I stated just one post ago how that screwed over the Town in Castlevania Mafia. Literally, that is pretty much why the Town lost that game.

Austin

Austin
I don't think it's smart to automatically trust any claim that presents itself.
I see your point, but we don't really have much else to go off of. At this point I really have no reason not to trust green goron over Djinn or Hachi, so it's a bit of a guessing game either way. Also, his claim does seem somewhat valid. We know one last roleblocker is out there, and if someone had the role I'm sure they'd speak up. Also, like I've said, this late in the game I'm content just to get things moving. Even if we hit a townie by accident (I think it's a virtual certainty that, out of Djinn and Hachi, at least one of them is scum), we can easily lynch the remaining scum the next day. If either Djinn or Hachi flip town, it'd be obvious green goron was lying.

EBWODP
I just want to point out that we only need two more votes for a majority lynch, so if one more person votes for Hanyou anyone else should be mindful that their vote would effectively end discussion, once Wyatt gets his **** together.

We know one last roleblocker is out there, and if someone had the role I'm sure they'd speak up.
We do? While I agree it's pretty damn likely, it's not an absolute certainty. Don't forget my doubt at roleclaims is aimed at you, too. :/ Either way, I'll go with nightkilling Hachi for now, unless something changes at the last minute, although I would like other opinions rather than just going with Austin since I'm still iffy about him... <_<

Also I have no intention of holding up the vote. Seems reasonable.

Vote: Hanyou

Austin

Austin
Alright, glad we've gotten this taken care of. I'd like to ask Kazumi to direct his nightkill towards Djinn..... except Kazumi hasn't posted once since the night ended and will be modkilled as a result. [noparse]>.>[/noparse]

Djinn

and Tonic
Both Austin's and GG's post does seem to confirm GreenGoron as a roleblocker. I'm a little more inclined to believe this since I doubt that they are both scum buddies helping each other this late in the game. Clearly an action last night was blocked as there should at least be two kills last night.

This leaves

Haichi
Hanyou
Djinn

Left as the remaining town members. If every single claim made today is to be believed. I am not always ready to believe everything claimed by everyone here.

Still I don't think we have gotten to the bottom of one more thing.
That would still not account for Kazumi's target last night if he even has the ability to target someone.

From what we have been told, Axle targeted Hanyou and was blocked by GG. While our one confirmed town was NK'ed and we have not heard from Kazumi yet. Technically there should be three kills since we might have a SK, a Vig, and a mafia left alive. Only one RB left that would just make it two. Why was Jden targeted in the first place when most suspicion was placed on Hanyou and possibly Green Goron? I am also curious to see Hanyou's defence now that there are multiple votes on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom