• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 9: Sign-Up Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I have never played Mafia, have read all about it, and would love to try, but I haven't ever played. If you could, may I sign up?
Have you read and understood the rules? And can you be active?
Meh, I guess im in, dropped out on the last two T_T I'll try though !

Also, please to the soon to be mafia people, dont kill all teh active palyers in the first 2 days.
k
thx
bai
Elfen, if I put you on the list I want you to take the game seriously, and not drop out. You can be more inactive, though you may be killed for it. But don't just lulzy claim and don't give up if people start voting for you.
I'm not sure if I have time to play this round, I'll see if I can find the time though. In as a replacement at least though (I'm sure this game will be good :D!)
I threw you on the replacement list, but I'd like it if you get in on the full game before we start.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Just a pointer for people signing up;

If you have no previous experience, you shouldn't play. Play a round of beginner's mafia first. At least then you'll completely understand the game and how it works and what you're supposed to do and how you should go about doing things.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
^ mmmmkay[/COLOR]
I can be active, and I understand the rules.
I'll add you two up to the list. Better not let me down! *super angry, pre-emptive rage face*
i guess, I'll sign up here? total newb, but I'll manage :D
I don't know, will you? I don't want someon to manage, I only want you if you completely read and understand the rules. If you'll just manage, that's not good enough, you need to play and well enough to manage a advanced level game.
Just a pointer for people signing up;

If you have no previous experience, you shouldn't play. Play a round of beginner's mafia first. At least then you'll completely understand the game and how it works and what you're supposed to do and how you should go about doing things.
Thanks for jumping in but I'm preferring to be more lenient on inexperienced players since a lot of people with zero experience have proven to be better than some experienced players. If that ruins my game then it's my fault, and I apologize to anyone who was wanting a longer, more involved game, but I have faith in our ZD members.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hey! I'm going to sign up and try not to be as inactive as I have in BM5! I understand the rules and I am quite expirianced.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, well I got an invitation and felt bad about not signing up so I'll just sign up as replacement since I said I don't have a lot of time on my hands.^^

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Okay, well that's 25, so I'll start finishing up my role PM's and send them out soon. Probably not until wednesday afternoon, when I have a day off, so anyone else who shows up feel free to sign up before then. I'll update when I've sent them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom