• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 7: Star Trek Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, I just found out how long I will be gone. I'll be gone from the 22nd of July to the 3rd of August.

Last edited:
I'll go in for this. Although since it seems to me that most of the same players are playing Mafia A and Mafia 7 there is going to be some confusion.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Can I mod the next game? I have it all ready and everything. But not a beginner game since I'm a terrible mentor.

David

But you called me here...
Can I mod the next game? I have it all ready and everything. But not a beginner game since I'm a terrible mentor.

You'd have to talk to Axle the Beast about that one. Currently, we already have at least one game mod lined up, but I think he'll let you do one of the games after that.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
You'd have to talk to Axle the Beast about that one. Currently, we already have at least one game mod lined up, but I think he'll let you do one of the games after that.
Well, we have both Mafia 8 and Mafia 9 waiting their turns, and I'm already trying to get Axle to give me Mafia 10 (which hasn't been "officially" requisitioned (is that the right word?) yet).

Well, we have both Mafia 8 and Mafia 9 waiting their turns, and I'm already trying to get Axle to give me Mafia 10 (which hasn't been "officially" requisitioned (is that the right word?) yet).

Ideally we should start up a rotation, like Mafia Scum and Vanilla Townies have. so that everyone who wants a turn will get one. But... that would be too fair...

anyways /in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom