• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 7: Star Trek Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
sdbaW.png

Hey guys, Hero of Music here. I am going to be the next official host and game moderator for Mafia. This is game number 7 and will be going by the theme of Star Trek.

Why Star Trek, you ask? Well, the vast universe of Star Trek allows for many different characters, combinations of characters, and awesome characters that can make a very awesome and interesting game. If you don't know much about Star Trek, still sign up and join, because the set up is one of the best that I have ever seen, and none of you will be disappointed by the roles used in this game. And since this is an "Advanced" game, I have a ton of flexibility and many different roles that we can play with. It even has some roles that Zelda Dungeon hasn't ever seen before, so look forward to that.

Anyway, I am going to need 26 players for this game. If I get more than 26, I will go up to 28 players.

The game will start at about when Kyby and Zenox are at roughly Day 3 of their Pokémafia game, so about a week or so.

Well, please sign up, and get ready for an awesome game of Mafia!

Sign-up List:

1. Hero of Time
2. Soldier of Link
3. Jedizora
4. Zenox (if you don't behave... you gonna get it. So No Trolling. kthxbai)
5. Durion
6. illmatic
7. Josh
8. Djinn
9. Go_Dark_Link
10. Kybyrian
11. Ninten*
12. link to present
13. Keyshe
14. TreeHuggerPanda
15. Axle the Beast
16. jdencholls
17. Justeazy
18. green goron
19. Meego
20. Baysiderulez

~Replacements~
Raindrop14

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Star Trek, but I'll join because it's Mafia.

I hope I'm Data for the sake of the Tourettes Guy line:right:

Jedizora

:right:
MG star trek Let me in! Let me in!(Wait, what did I miss? What about Mafia 'A'? I'm confused..) But star trek! Sign me up!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, this is my first non-beginner game so I think I'll join. I've played three games so far so I think I'm ready. Count me in.:)
btw
I LOVE STAR TREK!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom