• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 7: Star Trek Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
OMG pleeeeaaaase let me in! I loooove star trek!

Medli, first, tell me, have you played Mafia online before? This is an advanced game and I don't want you just to join because of Star Trek.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
OMG pleeeeaaaase let me in! I loooove star trek!
Medli, first, tell me, have you played Mafia online before? This is an advanced game and I don't want you just to join because of Star Trek.
But also, sign-ups have been slow and we still need 6(/8) more players.

I can speak from experience; my first ever online mafia game was BM3 in which I just basically played around. I was quickly thrown into the middle of Mafia 6, and I'd have to say I did pretty well. :smug::right:

Medli, if you want to play, I'm not the mod but my vote would be to let you in. Given, you understand the rules and can pick it up; we won't take it easy on you just because you haven't played here before. But also, more Trekkies to have is better, since they can help us with the inter-series connections that many people undoubtedly don't know, and if we have a lot it's a sure thing that they won't be all on one team. :)

David

Medli, if you want to play, I'm not the mod but my vote would be to let you in. Given, you understand the rules and can pick it up; we won't take it easy on you just because you haven't played here before. But also, more Trekkies to have is better, since they can help us with the inter-series connections that many people undoubtedly don't know, and if we have a lot it's a sure thing that they won't be all on one team. :)

Who said anything about inter-series connections? Pfft.

Anyway, if Medli hasn't played before, I'm sure she would feel more comfortable in a Beginner's game. That's the reason why we created them. However, if she feels that she can handle herself in the advanced setting (and I mean advanced), then welcome aboard.

Also, if any of you are going to be inactive, please, speak up now so that I can compensate for that (lol, Star Trek reference).

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Who said anything about inter-series connections? Pfft.
Sorry, didn't mean connections as in Voyager-Enterprise-Deep Space Nine-etc (ooh ooh ooh, Can I be "Q"? PLEASE!?), I meant as in Star Trek (in general) - Mafia connections. :P

David

Sorry, didn't mean connections as in Voyager-Enterprise-Deep Space Nine-etc (ooh ooh ooh, Can I be "Q"? PLEASE!?), I meant as in Star Trek (in general) - Mafia connections. :P

Ok, good. Because I'm sticking to one series. And its up to you guys to figure out which one I mean ;)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Uh, my apologies :sweat: I feel like a fool. I did want to join, but I couldn't find any so when I found this, I jumped.....ignore my post but if anyone needs any info from a Trekkie, then I should be able to help. :) sorry!

David

Ok, I am dropping it to 21 player, and I'm adding TheGreen to the game.

The role PMs should be out by the end of the night or something.

When you get them, confirm here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom