• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6 (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
My apologies, fellow knights, my computer was... confiscated. o_O

We do say "knights" in Castlevania, right? lol

Ready for the game!

The townies had sharpened their axe. They were ready for the kill.

They presented the person they had chosen to lynch: Axle the Beast.

He had been a relatively unknown commodity of the community, but that subtlety had ultimately led to his doom. They tied him to the table as the executioner raised his axe.

After his death, they searched his pockets. To their astonishment, they found some crudely written HTML codes. They were horrified by the findings.

Axle the Beast was the Creator of Zelda Dungeon.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife

He had been a relatively unknown commodity of the community, but that subtlety had ultimately led to his doom. They tied him to the table as the executioner raised his axe.

After his death, they searched his pockets. To their astonishment, they found some crudely written HTML codes. They were horrified by the findings.

So, is that townie or Mafia? <.<

Ya know what, after this.

For the lulz: Zenox

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
So, is that townie or Mafia? <.<

The red font shows that he's anti-town, duh. I say

The town was delighted to find that they had lynched the biggest anti-town supporter and they had a huge party to celebrate, but, that night, the mafia and the SK killed everybody in their sleep, because all the townies had forgotten about them.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
The red font shows that he's anti-town, duh. I say

The town was delighted to find that they had lynched the biggest anti-town supporter and they had a huge party to celebrate, but, that night, the mafia and the SK killed everybody in their sleep, because all the townies had forgotten about them.

NOOOOOO!!!!! It must end more epicly then that

Voting = pressure. Remember? Just cause I voted for him doesn't mean that he's going to get lynched...

(laughs at the possibility of carrying out a whole game in this thread.)

I can see your point but I will await his defense (I don't think he's in this round=\) Well I'll lower it to an IGMEOY
Who needs a game thread when we've started here:lol:

Jedizora

:right:

Graet job, everyone! We already know how to win the game in one lynch. Actually, that sounds like some sort of mafia guide "How to save the town in one lynch!".

Kybyrian

ZOMG

Vote: Kybyrian

The town had made their choice, Kybyrian was to be lynched. Everybody was greatly convinced that Kybyrian was doing nothing but causing trouble for the town with meaningless and distracting statements. jdenicholls stepped forward, and threw his axe at Kybyrian. Kybyrian jumped over the axe, laughing at jdenicholls. jdenicholls, however, was not swayed by Kybyrian's effort to avoid his attack. To prevent him from jumping again, jdenicholls put on a trololo expression and threw another axe in the air. As the other axe came backwards, Kybyrian knew there was no way to save his life. As he turned around, the first axe hit him in the gut. A spray of confetti was unleashed into the air as everybody gasped. Kybyrian reached up with his dying breath, and squeezed his large red nose.

Kybyrian was the Jester!

THIRD-PARTY WINS!!!!!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO

I know I'm not in the game yet, but I saw something and had to say it. Zenox edited that post! MODKILL! MODKILL! :lol::xd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom