• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6 (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of fact, at the time you posted that, it had been an hour and 34 minutes... I just thought I'd let you know. There have been very few people who verified their PM's, so I'm wondering if maybe Axle is having some difficulties. Or maybe people are just lazy. I'm really bored, that's the only reason I'm still typing.

I got mine..... just to let you know, I am not lazy, just got home from work.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I believe I counted 21 confirmations
Baysiderulez said:
It took me over 3 hours to set up the beginners game, another hour to write the roles, and about an hour to send out 18 game PM's. Give him time, I'm sure they are on their way.
o_O Wow that is dedication!

It took me several hours to set up the last mafia game, and I wasn't even there for several more. >_>

Cause everyone else is voting.

Vote: Axle the Beast

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Hmm... I believe there would be peace in the town. The mafia and townies would figure out that it was the mod all along, and that there wasn't any really enmity between them. There would be peace and it would be a utopia.

However... the Serial Killer would still be on the lose and nuts as ever. After the first kill both the mafia and town would figure it out, organize abilities. Plus the mafia at night would operate as a bodyguard police force. The killer will be caught in no time with the loss of no more then 3 casualties. Yes.

Last edited:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
However... the Serial Killer would still be on the lose and nuts as ever. After the first kill both the mafia and town would figure it out, organize abilities. Plus the mafia at night would operate as a bodyguard police force. The killer will be caught in no time with the loss of no more then 3 casualties. Yes.

why want to lose 3 people? Isn't a massive role claim better? You could just send your role pm to enyone else, without the mod, there are no rules ;)

Kybyrian

Wait, what? I don't even... Actually, what would happen i everyone votes the game mod out? It would be quite intresting to see.
Vote: Axle the beast

What kind of evidence do you have? Bandwagoning without evidence isn't going to get us anywhere!!!!!!!

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I was talking like the town was real place, with real people. A joke. :/ You missed the whole point. T_T

Thinking that way you are Kokirion the game would be over and one one wins, as no abilities could be used with out the mod . The mafia and town, and any third party wouldn't be able to play any more with out the mod. (OR everyone would god mode and the game would go nowhere.) So the killer wouldn't be killing anyone in the first place. So my little story don't make any sense, going with it as a game. You can't lynch the mod as he isn't really in the game to begin with either. XD

Zenox said:
Wyatt and I have spent days working on Pokemafia, we still aren't done :(
Well in that case THAT's real dedication! :D Keep up the good work!

David

But you called me here...
A little quick on the vote
FoS:Hero of Music:lol:

Voting = pressure. Remember? Just cause I voted for him doesn't mean that he's going to get lynched...

(laughs at the possibility of carrying out a whole game in this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom