• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
crap. I lost this entire day...
soryy, I recently bought a new game and I play that so often that I don't really take time to read the posts here.
I will do that now, so next day I will be really "playing the game" again ;)

@ Jo, you said somewhere at the beginning of the day that you thought it was very suspicious that there was a change for me (and some others) to lynch you and than suddenly became inactive. Believe me, if I saw that change, I would've certainly voted for you.

And why a Meego lynch?? I don't get the point of that at all. But I missed quite a lot of pages, so I think it's better to first read those before critizize it... and it's already twilight, so even if I want I'm not able to do anything

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm, bandwagoning much? You see. Tha mafia are leading you all down the wrong road. If you seriously think my playstyle has been that different then in fact you are wrong...I have been a bit more inactive, I admit that. But I just didn't have as much to say about people and like I said before I was trying to avoid getting caught up in further confusion so I layed a little lower. After being accused I started up my FoSes and IGMEOYs then just got voted for. So I don't know where to go with you guys. Trust me. Think about your votes.

@ Jo, you said somewhere at the beginning of the day that you thought it was very suspicious that there was a change for me (and some others) to lynch you and than suddenly became inactive. Believe me, if I saw that change, I would've certainly voted for you.

A change in your behavior would have resulted in a vote for me? That doesn't make very much sense... o_O

EBWODP -
Hmm, bandwagoning much? You see. Tha mafia are leading you all down the wrong road. If you seriously think my playstyle has been that different then in fact you are wrong...I have been a bit more inactive, I admit that. But I just didn't have as much to say about people and like I said before I was trying to avoid getting caught up in further confusion so I layed a little lower. After being accused I started up my FoSes and IGMEOYs then just got voted for. So I don't know where to go with you guys. Trust me. Think about your votes.

Hope this helps explain, why you were voted for...

Overall behavior had changed, meego. You went from being a very active member in prior games, to somewhat active (day one), then to very inactive (day two), even day 3 when suspicion was placed on you, you were still fairly inactive. Your posts seemed to just be fluff as well. Now that can only mean two things.

- you are scum
- you are town & your playing style changed

The joy of flipping town here, is that we will have new information to add to your meta and next time you play this way it can be considered town behavior for you, and not so out of place. At this point in time, due to the circumstances listed above, you were our best lead which resulted in your lynching. I look forward to playing with you again, though. A game with Meeg's is always fun!

Last edited:
rawrrrr

Tally:

Baysiderulez - 1 (Josh)
Meego7 - 11 (Kybyrian, jdenicholls, Zenox, Deku Shroom, Hero of Music, Generations, green goron, Baysiderulez, TheGreen, Axle the Beast, Toboe)

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to majority lynch.

Yet to vote - 9 (Meego7, TreeHuggerPanda, Keyshe, SuperSilly, kokirion, Arkvoodle, korp, Hero of Time, Dracomajora)

Thats a lynch!

TWILIGHT
You can keep discussing until Durion shows up

Thanks Viral, one less job for me. =D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Meego7's been suspicious for the last few days..."

"I agree, let's lynch her!"

"I feel like we're not thinking about this, you've barely let her defend herself."

"What are you talking about? We've given her all day to defend herself, yet she hasn't. She's our best choice, she hasn't been acting normal."

"Okay, it's agreed." stated one of the group.

"She dies today."

"Are you guys really going to kill me for not acting like you think I should act? Go ahead, kill me, you'll regret it." stated Meego7.

The people of the town choose their weapons and moved in to kill her. She didn't cry out or try to run as they closed in, she just let them beat her. After a small amount of time, Meego7 was dead. She'd been brutally beaten to death.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Let's search her house for evidence of her alignment." someone in the crowd said.

They found a sock puppet in her house, labelled Socko. This evidence was more than enough to prove Meego7's alignment.

Meego7 was The Ventriloquist! She had been a Puppet!
The Living

TreeHuggerPanda
Keyshe
Josh
Deku Shroom
Generations
SuperSilly
jdenicholls
Zenox
kokirion
TheGreen
Toboe
Axle the Beast
Arkvoodle
Baysiderulez
Hero of Music
korp
Kybyrian
Hero of Time
green goron
Dracomajora

The Dead

Soldier of Link - Two Face (Double Voter) - Nightkilled on Night 1.
Ninten* - Firefly (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 2.
MikauIncarnate - Harley Quinn (Roleblocker) - Nightkilled on Night 2.
illmatic - Clayface (Mimic) - Nightkilled on Night 2.
link to present - Killer Croc (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 3.
Stallord - Black Mask (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 3.
Meego7 - The Ventriloquist (Puppet) - Lynched on Day 3.

NIGHT 3 HAS BEGUN!

All people with a night role please send me a PM before 23:59 on the 16th of March (GMT)

Last edited:
Darkness had enveloped Gotham entirely, spreading from area to area like a disease.

Generations was returning home, she'd been shopping for the basics that she'd need for the next week or so. Something was strange in her mind though, someone had been following her since she'd left the store. She thought that if she ran down the back streets, the person wouldn't be able to keep up if they really were following her. She started sprinting as fast as she could down the next back street she came across.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw the person that had been following her chasing after her. That didn't matter though, she'd never even realised that someone was watching her from the rooftops. She turned a corner, her pursuer was losing ground, they didn't know the streets as well as she did.

She could see her house, as long as she didn't fall she'd be able to get inside and protect herself. Unfortunately, she didn't hear the figure gliding down towards her. The figure collided into her, knocking her to the ground, just a few feet short of the main road to her house. Her on foot pursuer caught up whilst others appeared from the street her house was on. They cornered her so she couldn't escape, she screamed out for a second before a powerful punch caught her in the kidneys, winding her. She could barely breath, she looked up at her attackers for the last time...
Deku Shroom was getting ready to sleep for the night. He'd locked all the doors and checked them over several more times to make sure that nothing was going to get in easily during the night. He slowly moved towards his bedroom, turning off the last light in his house.

Deku Shroom walked over to his bed, not noticing the shadow on his curtains, a shadow showing a person running straight for the window. With a loud smash, the person dived through the window, rolling once they landed before the momentum carried them onto their feet. Deku Shroom reacted quickly, running at the person and attempted tackle him to the ground. His foe quickly side stepped the attempt before tripping Deku Shroom, Deku Shroom greeted the floor with a thud.

"Why hello there friend!" said the person, laughing a little as they said it.

"I believe you know what I'm here for, are you willing to give me what I want?"

"You want to know who the Mafia are, don't you?" replied Deku Shroom timidly, as he was standing up.

"Well then. Tell me now, or I'll kill you for what you are and what you're doing to us." the person shouted as they lost their composure.

"I'm on your side and I'm not lying." Deku Shroom said, his heartbeat getting faster and faster.

The person recovered from their fit of anger, a little smirk appeared across their face.

"Well, I don't believe you. And I'm not lying about killing you either! Haha....but seriously, I rather enjoy my job."

With great speed, the person pulled out a blade. Before Deku Shroom couldn't react, he was choking, his throat had been cut. He tried to call for help, but the blood filling his throat wouldn't let him form words, it was just a muffled gargle of sorts.
The sun arrived over Gotham, forcing out the darkness from the town.

Before the town had even gathered to see who was missing, someone had already noticed the smashed window on Deku Shroom's house. The person tried to round everyone up, that's when another person had noticed that Generations was also missing.

Once again, the group split into two sections and searched each house for clues to their alignments.
Upon entering Deku Shroom's house, the group didn't take long time see what had happened. A large, deep cut had severed his Jugular vein, it wouldn't have taken long for him to bleed to death. Upon searching for evidence, the group found notes on his desk. It was a plan for him to allow him to talk to another person discreetly. Strangely, the plans showed that plants played a major part in helping with the communication.

Deku Shroom was Poison Ivy! She had been a Networker!
The group that had searched Generations house found instantly found a Tommy Gun and a Cigar. It was quite obvious who she was...

Generations was Scarface! She had been a Vanilla Townie!!
korp was sat at home, she was twitchy. She didn't know who to trust anymore, especially after the controll over Arkham Asylum had been lost. She couldn't continue, the chaos was stressing her out every night, it wouldn't be long before they found out who she was.

She picked up a gun and aimed it at her own head, her finger gently pulled the trigger.
The Living

TreeHuggerPanda
Keyshe
Josh
SuperSilly
jdenicholls
Zenox
kokirion
TheGreen
Toboe
Axle the Beast
Arkvoodle
Baysiderulez
Hero of Music
Kybyrian
Hero of Time
green goron
Dracomajora

The Dead

Soldier of Link - Two Face (Double Voter) - Nightkilled on Night 1.
Ninten* - Firefly (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 2.
MikauIncarnate - Harley Quinn (Roleblocker) - Nightkilled on Night 2.
illmatic - Clayface (Mimic) - Nightkilled on Night 2.
link to present - Killer Croc (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 3.
Stallord - Black Mask (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled on Day 3.
Meego7 - The Ventriloquist (Puppet) - Lynched on Day 3.
Deku Shroom - Poison Ivy (Networker) - Nightkilled Night 3.
Generations - Scarface (Vanilla Townie) - Nightkilled Night 3.
korp - Dick Grayson (Mafia Goon) - Modkilled Night 3.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to majority lynch.

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN!

Day 4 will end between 18:00 and 23:59 (GMT) on the 21st of March.

Last edited:
Looks like I was wrong about the setup of this game. From the sounds of Durion's posts Batman is the godfather, and since Dick Grayson is confirmed Mafia anyone with some knowledge of Batman should be able to back me up on this (Dick Grayson is Robin's real name). This means Generations was killed by Mafia, and looks like our vigilante took out Deku Shroom, from the wording of it anyway.

Did you get any results last night Bay?

Kybyrian

fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

This game sucks, we gonna lose.

FML

At least a mafia was modkilled though, lol.

Also, I'm still alive. yey

Pweaz Jo tell me you investigated me so everybody will stop being so mean to me. :kawaii:

David

But you called me here...
2 more townies down... but at least one Mafia is dead. That's a good thing.

Anyway, jden's right. Batman must be the godfather, seeing as how korp was Robin.

Bay? Who'd you investigate? I'm curious to see who's either scum or townie.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Through Durion's text it looks like Batman killed Generations and the Vig killed Deku Shroom. This game is not going well. If we don't lynch a mafia today we are in trouble. Bay, please tell me you investeged and found a mafia member.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Ha, oh well I was busy and kinda hoping to be taken out secretly. Hope I make a better impression next game, and good luck townies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Sorry I havent been checking in! I completely forgot about Mafia. >_<
The game seems to be heating up a bit now. I really need to stop being led away form it. ;/

I investigated Jden last night. He's Innocent

I felt it best to check on him again, just because he is one of our strong leaders, it made me mad that I got blocked the first night, and he was left as an unknown (although acts definitely pro town).

If I have to go off of gut feelings right now... I'd say 50% chance Kyby could be scum, Either HoT or HoM is scum, TheGreen is also a suspect of mine. I need to digest the new info once again and I'll be back to give you analysis.

with the way youre acting... I wouldnt be surprised if you are the godfather again. Begging me to investigate you... of course godfather WOULD show up innocent <_< perfect cover.

I investigated Jden last night. He's Innocent

I felt it best to check on him again, just because he is one of our strong leaders, it made me mad that I got blocked the first night, and he was left as an unknown (although acts definitely pro town).

If I have to go off of gut feelings right now... I'd say 50% chance Kyby could be scum, Either HoT or HoM is scum, TheGreen is also a suspect of mine. I need to digest the new info once again and I'll be back to give you analysis.

Or maybe I'm the Godfather! Mwahaha...ahh sod it.

Well that investigation is no use to me, but you might have something with that theory on Ky Jo. I've already discussed HoM, Ky and HoT earlier in this game, so I may have to revisit those. The Green is always a slippery character, so nothing would surprise me. I don't think the town is in trouble as some have been suggesting, but hopefully tonight we can lynch some scum for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom