• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe I'm the godfather! I'm god-like!

Ah, but I'm getting ahead of myself. There's only one thing that pops into my head right now, seeing as my suspicion on Jo has died down; what has TheGreen ever done? I can't remember him ever posting in this topic, except for the first day, and even then he didn't really do much. Maybe I'm getting lost in the many pages of this thread, but I would love some clarification on how he's 'slippery'.

Kybyrian

Or maybe I'm the godfather! I'm god-like!

Ah, but I'm getting ahead of myself. There's only one thing that pops into my head right now, seeing as my suspicion on Jo has died down; what has TheGreen ever done? I can't remember him ever posting in this topic, except for the first day, and even then he didn't really do much. Maybe I'm getting lost in the many pages of this thread, but I would love some clarification on how he's 'slippery'.

The fact he hasn't posted much is probably what makes him "slippery".

can we self vote?

If you don't wanna play ask Durion to modkill you and be done with it. Stop messing around.

Yay! Mafia modkill FTW! I'll take it. But really, I can't get a read on one specific person because of the amount of people. It's hard to say anyone is more suspicious than another. However, it is nice to know that Jden is innocent. It's always nice to have your active players trustworthy.

Kybyrian

If you don't wanna play ask Durion to modkill you and be done with it. Stop messing around.

I'm not the one who wants to die... you want me to die. I'm simply saying bring it on, I'm prepared to be lynched. You'll only regret what you find out.

Kirino

Tatakae
However, it is nice to know that Jden is innocent. It's always nice to have your active players trustworthy.

We don't know that he's really innocent. While I believe that Bay probably is the cop, we can't be 100% sure. He could still be scum. What i'm trying to say is that we shouldn't automatically trust Bay, no matter how sure we are that she's the cop. I'm about 90% sure shes telling da truth, but i'm just saying that we can never be 100% sure. Just wanted to get that point across.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
@ Jo, I said change, but I meant the change word what means something like opportunity.

and I don't know about Bay, it's just so easy to agree with this. I don't believe it a single bit.
your whole claiming thing is seriously the most crazy thing I've ever seen in any Mafia-game

We don't know that he's really innocent. While I believe that Bay probably is the cop, we can't be 100% sure. He could still be scum. What i'm trying to say is that we shouldn't automatically trust Bay, no matter how sure we are that she's the cop. I'm about 90% sure shes telling da truth, but i'm just saying that we can never be 100% sure. Just wanted to get that point across.

Why would I investigate Jden two nights? Tonight as a cop I am going to look for some serious scum. I need to test my ability and make sure I am not a naive cop. That thought does worry me more. So I am hoping to get a positive scum result, soon. As for which person to try it on. Its still a gamble. Keyshe would be my next natural choice.

With how persistent Kyby is, it tells me he's not afraid to be investigated... Which means he's not a goon. He is either the godfather, paranoid gun owner (type ability), or innocent. Honestly for the time being, hunting the godfather isn't a priority of mine. My ability wont recognize it. And sooner or later they will give themselves away. We just need to capture a few more goons. Then go for teh possible godfather. If we have a watcher or a tracker among us, then by chance they will be able to capture action on the part of the godfather...

Also to note... Meego was a puppet. Which means somebody among us is the puppetmaster. I am going to assume its a townie linked role, and when the master votes, it automatically tags on a vote for meego. This would be HELPFUL if the person actually had voted, But seeing as meego herself never voted (another odd ball strike against her albeit it was because of the role she was assigned). It means the puppetmaster hasn't voted either. I think its safe to assume it is somebody fairly inactive.

I stand corrected...
Tally:

Baysiderulez - 3 (Zenox, TheGreen, kokirion)
No Lynch - 13 (Soldier of Link, Hero of Music, Generations, MikauIncarnate, Deku Shroom, link to present, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, green goron, Keyshe, Toboe, Arkvoodle, Meego7)
kokirion - 1 (Baysiderulez)
Zenox - 1 (jdenicholls)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to majority lynch.

Yet to vote - 11 (butterbiscuit, Stallord, SuperSilly, illmatic, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, Pocket Asian, Kybyrian, Dracomajora).

Ninten* will be replaced by either Josh or Korp.

Hero of Music
link to present
Hero of Time
TreeHuggerPanda,
green goron
Keyshe
Toboe
Arkvoodle

Seeing as Ark was last to vote before Meego had to tag on her vote, I'm going to assume he is the puppet master and is town.

EBWODP (again)

take Linktopresent off the list i forgot he was modkilled.

Hero of Music
Hero of Time
TreeHuggerPanda,
green goron
Keyshe
Toboe
Arkvoodle

I still think Ark is the best canidate for being the puppet master, if anyone wants to claim now's the greatest time as any. Mafia already knows you're innocent. Might as well inform the townies too.

@ Jo, I said change, but I meant the change word what means something like opportunity.

and I don't know about Bay, it's just so easy to agree with this. I don't believe it a single bit.
your whole claiming thing is seriously the most crazy thing I've ever seen in any Mafia-game

did you mean "Chance?" I'm really at a loss for what word you are searching for. And role claiming when you suspect/know theres usually a doctor in the game isnt that crazy. It helps move the game along and gives the town someone they can call "friend". If I die, or when towns win, you'll see. I've been honest the entire way.

Haven't read since the day started but spotted this... uh, Jo, remember that Durion forbid any more roleclaiming?

Also, the Ventriloquist is the Batman villain with split personalities who acts like his dummy Scarface is his boss. In other words, the duo with the Ventriloquist has already been uncovered. Unless I misread things? I haven't been reading, just spotted that so...

Kybyrian

Haven't read since the day started but spotted this... uh, Jo, remember that Durion forbid any more roleclaiming?

Also, the Ventriloquist is the Batman villain with split personalities who acts like his dummy Scarface is his boss. In other words, the duo with the Ventriloquist has already been uncovered. Unless I misread things? I haven't been reading, just spotted that so...

Durion actually said that he may lift the ban on roleclaiming during this day period, but he never officially announced anything. I don't know what's going on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom