• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so far in the vote tally, we have...

Sasuke Uchiha - 2 (Baysiderulez, The Green).

Yet to Vote - Master Kokiri 9, Pocket Asian, Watch Your 6, Kybyrian, Sasuke Uchiha, SuperSilly, Ninten*, Zack125, Meego7, ChargewithSword, Keyshe, Link to Present, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel, DracoMajora, Hero of Music.

With 18 remaining, it takes 10 to majority lynch.

I'm getting suspicious of Keyshe, not because of anything she's said, but they way she's talking down to everyone from her professional-mafia-player pedestal. Maybe she's actually frustrated and maybe she's trying to come off as someone who is town.

I kinda get that vibe too, but she's Keyshe... Keyshe always keeps her cool. I think the furstration more stems from people not playing how she deems appropriate, rather then who was killed in the night.

Kybyrian

I'd absolutely love to analyze some people right now, but most of the things I will say against them probably apply to myself, resulting in me to be lynched... but what must be done must be done I suppose. I'll be coming right back atcha with my own views when I can.

EBWODP... never mind. I give up. Maybe I'll actually put in the effort at the beginning the next day so it doesn't come to this again. Just know that I'm suspicious of Pocket Asian and Jo at the moment. Take the time to read over some of Axle's posts for Jo and Pocket Asian's posts to get info on him if you actually care.

Last edited:
Aww, you're suspicious of me? I feel so important right now :rolleyes:

EBWODP
But in all seriousness, I slipped under everyone's radar in round 2 and I've been doing the same in this round. Why do you think I do this? Is this what's making you suspicious of me? Or is it my amount of short, ridiculous responses to some of the events that have happened?

Pocky changed his siggy!

I see Pocky to be a character kinda like me... Active and doing alot of teasing in order to draw out other members... The problem seems to lie in the fact that there's what like 18 of us still...and only 6 people posting on even a somewhat regular basis? How are we supposed to draw any clues from that when only 1/3rd of people are participating... Sure silence can be scumtell... so perhaps we should just start voting them off... I mean if they arent going to be mod killed... we can atleast attempt to rid ourselves of the inactives or entice them to play.

Pocky changed his siggy!

I see Pocky to be a character kinda like me... Active and doing alot of teasing in order to draw out other members... The problem seems to lie in the fact that there's what like 18 of us still...and only 6 people posting on even a somewhat regular basis? How are we supposed to draw any clues from that when only 1/3rd of people are participating... Sure silence can be scumtell... so perhaps we should just start voting them off... I mean if they arent going to be mod killed... we can atleast attempt to rid ourselves of the inactives or entice them to play.

I'll talk to Viral, if anyone stands out as not being active enough, unless Viral wants to replace that character, then we will modkill those players. For the time being, concentrate on those that are active, there is no point in voting for someone to find out that they'd been modkilled and you vote counted for nothing (unless they die before the end of the night).

I'll edit this with who I think is inactive, or not active enough in a minute.

I'm unable to recall those that appeared late (although I'm sure that TreeHuggerPanda did) but here's a list of people that need to post more.

Master Kokiri 9
SuperSilly
Ninten*
link to present
ChargewithSword
Watch Your 6

If any of you have joined the game recently (or are dead and I missed it), please tell me roughly when you joined so I can check, and if you're new, I'll remove your name from the list. However, as it stands, I will be talking to Viral about these members and whether or not they will be modkilled.

Last edited:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
As far as my suspicions go, I'm getting suspicious of Keyshe, not because of anything she's said, but they way she's talking down to everyone from her professional-mafia-player pedestal. Maybe she's actually frustrated and maybe she's trying to come off as someone who is town.
Green, I'm not a professional at mafia. I'm still a newbie. Axle, Bay, MK9, and Viral are professionals, I am not. I've... never claimed to be either. But I've read the rules, and watched many games, and use as much logic as I can, always. Also the people I've focused on are legitimate suspicions and investigation. You are ignoring two other really big factors here. Both involve Axle, I'm doing very little different then him, saying very similar points and facts, pushing that you all should be using logic and actually reading. Two, the points I've been pushing... can be read in the Mafia Beginner's Guide. And yes, I am frustrated, look how the last day went. Axle was lynched based on very little evidence, taking out one of our best townies, and a power role. There is no pedestal that I'm on, the town is in a boat with a leak, and it's quickly taking on water. I'm trying to bail out the water and yelling for someone to plug the leak. The last two mafia games have ended with a win for the mafia, and pretty easy wins as I see it. If things don't get on track soon, we are headed that way.

I learned the hard lesson my first game, I was Vigilante. I kept to myself, and I became positive that MK9 was the killer on day one. (the Godfather too saw what I did, he said in the thread), but I didn't say anything thinking I could just take him out during the night, better that way, keep quite, stay alive. But because I didn't I lost focus and doubted myself, that night I killed Durion instead. MK9 killed Viral to frame ChargewithSword... there was a good chance, I could have prevented that by pushing for a lynch. That was a bad day for the town, we killed three smart active players: our lynch Xinnamin, Viral(MK9's), and Durion (mafia and I killed.) You can't wait for someone else to help the town and get the game on track, you do it yourself. If it wasn't for Vergo, PJ, and me the game would have been lost, the other townies more or less weren't playing much, we were taking all of our good players out and people left and right were dying from being inactive. Charge helped a lot too, but he was our Axle that game, and we FOSed him all over the place for doing his job as a townie. He investigated and well, but he was unfairly (illogically) thought as scummy for it. I'm sorry that I am coming off as big-headed, but no one has tried to learn from past mistakes, and have been repeating them game after game...

I'd absolutely love to analyze some people right now, but most of the things I will say against them probably apply to myself, resulting in me to be lynched... but what must be done must be done I suppose. I'll be coming right back atcha with my own views when I can.

EBWODP... never mind. I give up. Maybe I'll actually put in the effort at the beginning the next day so it doesn't come to this again. Just know that I'm suspicious of Pocket Asian and Jo at the moment. Take the time to read over some of Axle's posts for Jo and Pocket Asian's posts to get info on him if you actually care.
If you have suspicions, don't be afraid to say them. I still need to get more quotes since our conversation has gotten so convoluted, but about MK9... maybe you now have read Axle's guide, but I'm still going to say this: MK9 playing different than he did as a Mafia and Serial Killer doesn't prove that he is town. Only a very dumb and bad player changes how they play based on what role they have; it would be too easy to figure them out. Why would MK9 play like a good town and investigate hard when he is scum, but when he is townie not care to play? That doesn't make any sense, especially since he's a very intelligent player. He's suspicious because he doesn't do anything, and votes while saying he has reasons he never posts even though he says he will.

But in all seriousness, I slipped under everyone's radar in round 2 and I've been doing the same in this round. Why do you think I do this? Is this what's making you suspicious of me? Or is it my amount of short, ridiculous responses to some of the events that have happened?
Pocket... that some seriously creepy comments there. Almost like a taunt I would say. This wouldn't be the first time you done so either....

@Bayside, Jo ever since the beginning of the game Hero of Music has left me uneasy, something about him sticks in my mind. Though I have not been able to find anything solid. When I saw in Axle's last posts that he too was suspicious of him I became even more wary. You are the only person that I can think of that I have a chance of talking to and bouncing off ideas, with Axle gone now. What is your impression of him? From what I've seen he is active but says little. He doesn't really come out and contribute much, but goes with what others have said and pointed out. With the crowd.

Oh, Charge and Supersilly... if you come in here care to join in on this too?

Some previous HoM quotes for context... Note how it took effort to get him to explain himself in detail, resulting in one of his best posts, then he relapses and starts laying low.

IGMEOY: Hero of Music (are you pushing for an early vote with no evidence or reason? Wanting to movie the discussion into speculation that is fun but unhelpful?) and Bayside (she very serious and seems to be annoyed at the pro-townie roles, perhaps rallying us against them? With not a whole lot of reasons...) Not much suspicion but I do have some...

I understand that. I just wanted to get a more active discussion about the game and current players, not about the MM characters that apply to each role. But I got my eye on Axle, Bayside, and Keyshe. All acting suspicious...

@linksbro321: Exactly. Plus... Bayside is acting weird.. Very aggressive. And Keyshe went and accused me of trying to get a conversation going. And Axle is accusing others (ish) too.

Alright, that part sounds reasonable but you haven't really addressed the two things that I was worried about Also you said---

Yes, the roles are unimportant and unnecessary, but they are fun to think about.
So are you saying that that quote wasn't about the roles based on MM characters? That's the only thing I could have thought of as "fun to think about". Trying to think of do we have a cop, or a doctor or who is the doctor, doesn't sound fun or helpful to me... what one did you mean?

Also it isn't very good to say you are suspicious with out giving a reason, what and why are you suspicious of Axle, Bayside, and myself? I am guessing this is one of your first games, am I right?

It's my first game on the forums, but I've played and moderated many games of mafia (or similar) in party groups, so I know the game well. One of my earlier strategies to get people to talk about the game is to accuse people. Then they all say "It can't be him!" or "well... maybe..." or similar. I keep my own assumptions to myself and vote when its time.

And I'm sorry that the first post wasn't that clear. That quote about the roles being unimportant and necessary was meant to mean that it would be fun to imagine which the MM characters fit into each role, but it should be done at some other time. And I wanted discussion about each player's roles. I'm sorry for not being clear. Also, I'm not entirely used to the "week long day periods" so I was trying to push for discussion as if the day period only lasted a few minutes.

I haven't yet formed an opinion on him, but I will take a look at his posts more closely and be on guard. And get back to you on that one. I will say first impresssion was that he was playing like me and so I just pushed it to the side.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Yes, I've noticed that I've been inactive. The holidays are way more busy than I thought they would be for me. Next year (It's
New Year's Eve today... :P) I plan on being more active.

For now, here is my current analysis.

Things are moving too slow this day. Unfortunately, I have been partially responsible because I am currently pretty inactive. (I've been reading the thread, however I haven't had enough time to compose replies/posts that cover what I'd like to say. I don't like posting meaninglessly just for the sake of posting. I prefer to have something to say that I feel contributes. Otherwise I feel I'm more harm than help.)

I think it would be a good idea to try to get people to post more often, however it is the holidays currently, and I can understand why people wouldn't have too much time.

Also, I'm pretty sure Charge and Watchyour6 only just joined in, so it makes sense that they would be inactive at this point.

Now, regarding current events:

Kyberian, I pointed out why I found you suspicious just before the end of last day... You might have just missed it, and have made statements furthering your stance regarding your vote on Axle, however I don't believe you addressed my specific point.

Why does one or the other have to be mafia? That would seem like bad strategy to me. After all, it is common to assume that the player who tries hardest to get someone lynched, then turns out to be wrong is assumed to be scum. It's a newbie mistake. I don't think either of them would make that mistake given their experience.

Now, this was directed toward you regarding why Jo or Axle must be mafia. I've read your posts, and I saw that you refuted Dracomajora when he asked a similar question.

Kybyrian:What makes you so sure one's mafia?How do you know they're not both just townies who are suspicious of each other?

Your response:

Have you been paying attention and actually reading the thread or not?

Now, if I've truly misread your posts or accidentally skipped past one, please tell me. I've looked over them and I've seen nothing specifically defending your position on this.

@Keyshe:

I'll try to analyze HoM ASAP. Current/initial impressions are vague, and I'm unsure. I know what it's like to go from playing it at parties, etc. to playing it online though. (Round 2 was my first game online, and it was indeed a very different environment than playing it at parties and such.) Of course, that doesn't prevent him from being scum/SK. I will take more time to analyze HoM.

The rest of the game:

PA, you're still acting weird, what's your game?

MK9 acting different doesn't mean anything, except that he might be harder to analyze if he posts less.

Also, I've observed a more reserved bandwagoning effect on Sasuke. (Not to say that he hasn't warranted suspicion, because I think he has.) Notice that the moment someone voted for him, we quickly saw several FoS's, another vote, and an IGMEOY. Nothing definitive of course, especially since we need a majority to lynch and people have been suspicious of Sasuke for a while. Just... Be careful.

I don't want to discourage voting, etc., because that could be disastrous for the town. I also don't want to encourage wishy-washy-ness. I guess I'm just getting a bad vibe about the suddenness of some of it.

Kybyrian

Keyshe said:
If you have suspicions, don't be afraid to say them. I still need to get more quotes since our conversation has gotten so convoluted, but about MK9... maybe you now have read Axle's guide, but I'm still going to say this: MK9 playing different than he did as a Mafia and Serial Killer doesn't prove that he is town. Only a very dumb and bad player changes how they play based on what role they have; it would be too easy to figure them out. Why would MK9 play like a good town and investigate hard when he is scum, but when he is townie not care to play? That doesn't make any sense, especially since he's a very intelligent player. He's suspicious because he doesn't do anything, and votes while saying he has reasons he never posts even though he says he will.

I'm not afraid to state my suspicions, it's just that:

1. I'd have to go back some 20 pages and read through every post to get an accurate analysis.
2. Half of the things I would be accusing people of likely apply to myself.

Also, did I say anything about MK9? I don't even remember. I understand what you're telling me, though.

I do want to mention one thing. PA said that slipping under the radar and lurking tend to be scumtells in a quote earlier in this round. It seems that he's been doing most of this himself. When he posts it usually isn't anything big, and a majority of his posts have been telling players information about the game and/or random posts that complimented mine early in the game.

SuperSilly said:
Now, if I've truly misread your posts or accidentally skipped past one, please tell me. I've looked over them and I've seen nothing specifically defending your position on this.

I wasn't specifically referring to my posts. To me it seemed rather obvious why I would have the suspicions I did... but I guess not.

David

But you called me here...
I haven't yet formed an opinion on him, but I will take a look at his posts more closely and be on guard. And get back to you on that one. I will say first impresssion was that he was playing like me and so I just pushed it to the side.

@Keyshe:

I'll try to analyze HoM ASAP. Current/initial impressions are vague, and I'm unsure. I know what it's like to go from playing it at parties, etc. to playing it online though. (Round 2 was my first game online, and it was indeed a very different environment than playing it at parties and such.) Of course, that doesn't prevent him from being scum/SK. I will take more time to analyze HoM.

So, you guys want to analyze my past posts? Well, I'll warn you now. There isn't really much there. I haven't come out with any superior analyses like the rest of you guys because I didn't really feel compelled to. But now that there's talk going on about me, I guess I better try to explain myself.

@Bayside, Jo ever since the beginning of the game Hero of Music has left me uneasy, something about him sticks in my mind. Though I have not been able to find anything solid. When I saw in Axle's last posts that he too was suspicious of him I became even more wary. You are the only person that I can think of that I have a chance of talking to and bouncing off ideas, with Axle gone now. What is your impression of him? From what I've seen he is active but says little. He doesn't really come out and contribute much, but goes with what others have said and pointed out. With the crowd.

Oh, Charge and Supersilly... if you come in here care to join in on this too?

Some previous HoM quotes for context... Note how it took effort to get him to explain himself in detail, resulting in one of his best posts, then he relapses and starts laying low.

Yes, I have been "laying low." But that's just how I've been playing. I recall making a post toward the beginning of the game saying that I would be staying low. Also, I haven't been completely with the crowd the entire game. I recall only following Axle's push for linksbro's lynch. I thought that there was a legitimate reason to feel uneasy about him. He was very distracting, and even took up a whole day of discussion due to his mistakes. I thought that there was a very high chance that he was mafia.

The second day, I laid low due to the holidays and some other pressing matters. I still read each post (hooray for email notifications) and tried to formulate opinions, but I just didn't have the time to make full, in-depth posts. I did not jump on the Axle bandwagon on the second day, and I was really thinking about speaking against it, but I knew my efforts would fail. I even said this...

Woah! Axle is one vote from a lynch! I agree with Charge. While there is some logic behind these opinions, it seems kinda random and unorganized. I mean, yeah, Axle shouldn't be open for killing the disruptive townies. We need proof that they are scum before we can safely lynch them. I'm not going to vote until I know, or at least am very positive that he is scum.

I did not jump on that bandwagon. I didn't even FOS him. I just said that I needed more proof before I could make any big decisions on voting for him. And i didn't jump on the Bay band wagon that Axle was trying to start because he thought that she was being disruptive. Yes I realize that in the first day I wanted to lynch linksbro because he was being disruptive. But I actually thought that linksbro was scum. I didn't know, and still don't know, if Bay is scum or not. So I didn't agree with Axle there.

Also, I haven't jumped on the Sasuke bandwagon in this day. That bandwagon was far too suspicious for me to jump on to. One person made the accusation, and then a bunch more almost instantly jumped right onto it with FOSes, IGMEOYs, and even votes. I had to look into that more.

Yes, I know that some of my posts have been "with the crowd." The easiest explanation for that is that I agreed with "the crowd." I know I didn't add anything new to the opinion, but yet again, I didn't feel like I needed to.

And, I'm sorry that it took time and urging for me to get into detail about explaining myself. I just didn't feel it was necessary when I posted it. I understood what I was saying, so I tried to not make it such a big deal. I've learned from that mistake. If I have something to say, I will say it in the most detailed way that makes sense, so that people can actually get what I mean, the first time. It really is a different experience switching from party mafia to forum mafia. You can't show emotion (really) through text.

---
Anyway... now that I've (hopefully) explained myself better. I'm going to make a small analysis of Sasuke.

Like others, I am suspicious of Sasuke. But, it isn't a very large suspicion. Many people have brought it to my attention that he could be dangerous, but I don't feel a super strong Mafia vibe from him. But even if I can't feel him being Mafia, I can at least provide some evidence that makes me slightly suspicious of him.

How many times have I said that any mistake I have made so far have been "newbie" mistakes and not mafia strategies. Even though everyone's bandwagoning and it seems that Axle's about to be lynched, I still feel that I need to defend myself on this. I didn't try to mislead you guys by saying that their were four mafia. And if that is so obviously wrong, why would I have tried to push that idea on you guys, when it was such a bad move that it got me three votes on the same post? (OMG, it seems like all I do on this thread is defend myself xD)
Saying that his mistakes were all newbie mistakes in day 2. Could be a lie about his real role and was actually trying to mislead us.

Sorry I've been inactive the last week, holidays do get busy and I had to buy a bunch of gifts for my family.

IGMEOY: Meego7
It seems like you're suspecting Keyshe because she voted for you and you have some "incredible" power in this round. I could be misreading this but it sounds like you have no real evidence against Keyshe.
Again seems like he is trying to lead the town in the wrong direction. Meego never said anything about some "incredible power" (i know that this has been brought up earlier, just wanted to bring it back)

These are both of Sasuke's last two posts. We haven't heard anything else from him in a few days. Axle made a rather large comment to him after the first post I put here, but Sasuke never responded to it. Either he's lying low to try and get suspicion off of him, or he's really busy. I really can't be sure. While he may be trying to get the town to think something that isn't completely true, I can't really say that it is a totally legitimate reason to lynch him. IGMEOY: Sasuke, but nothing else yet.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
How many times have I said that any mistake I have made so far have been "newbie" mistakes and not mafia strategies. Even though everyone's bandwagoning and it seems that Axle's about to be lynched, I still feel that I need to defend myself on this. I didn't try to mislead you guys by saying that their were four mafia. And if that is so obviously wrong, why would I have tried to push that idea on you guys, when it was such a bad move that it got me three votes on the same post? (OMG, it seems like all I do on this thread is defend myself xD)

When Sasuke posted this, it was Day 2. It just seems suspicious if all of his mistakes at this time are newbie mistakes.

Oh, I get it. Look, I'm not actually voting for you. I just wanted to see how'd you respond because you were under fire from the other members

Just a question, why would you do this? It's obvious that if someone gets a vote to be lynched, the voted would try to defend themself.

I won't give Sasuke a vote until he posts to defend himself.

Also, I've observed a more reserved bandwagoning effect on Sasuke. (Not to say that he hasn't warranted suspicion, because I think he has.) Notice that the moment someone voted for him, we quickly saw several FoS's, another vote, and an IGMEOY. Nothing definitive of course, especially since we need a majority to lynch and people have been suspicious of Sasuke for a while. Just... Be careful.

I don't want to discourage voting, etc., because that could be disastrous for the town. I also don't want to encourage wishy-washy-ness. I guess I'm just getting a bad vibe about the suddenness of some of it.

I didnt just vote and Sasuke Automatically became suspicious to everyone, I'm just going to assume that you skipped over the people who had already FoS'd and IGMEOY'd him on days one and two.... and I hope that was an honest mistake on your part. If not, then you are guilty of fabricating the same evidence that I accused Sasuke of doing on day one, and that my dear is also very dangerous.

I guess what I mean to say is you're wishy washy about the suddeness of 3 days of thought. When Sauske is really the next logical step. To this point, he has been one of the most reoccuring names that has popped up over the past 3 days. I'm beginning to also wonder, why you'd feel the need to protect him in a way... but its likely you skipped over all the people that suspected/voted for him on days one and two....

The following two quotes come from the same post, and this has me very uneasy.
Also, I haven't jumped on the Sasuke bandwagon in this day. That bandwagon was far too suspicious for me to jump on to. One person made the accusation, and then a bunch more almost instantly jumped right onto it with FOSes, IGMEOYs, and even votes. I had to look into that more.

first off what bandwagon? Two votes is HARDLY a bandwagon... Also it wasn't like these people 'jumped on board' Suspicion has been there since day one as mentioned in my above response to Supersilly. Sasuke thus far as been our most thought out, most reoccurring with inconsistent posts (granted that could be due to his age), but he has also been falsifying facts in hope to steer people in the wrong direction. He has done this on day 1, day 2, and we saw it again here on day 3. That is what warranted his suspicion, that is what warrented the vote he got against him both on day one and day two, and that's what has earned him (thus far) two votes on day 3.

These are both of Sasuke's last two posts. We haven't heard anything else from him in a few days. Axle made a rather large comment to him after the first post I put here, but Sasuke never responded to it. Either he's lying low to try and get suspicion off of him, or he's really busy. I really can't be sure. While he may be trying to get the town to think something that isn't completely true, I can't really say that it is a totally legitimate reason to lynch him. IGMEOY: Sasuke, but nothing else yet.

Now I find this very peculiar, because earlier in your post, you say something about "not jumping on the sauske bandwagon" which as of now that 'bandwagon' you labeled is Two votes, and a handful of IGMEOY's and FoS's... so why would you put your eye on Sasuke if that would put you on the bandwagon, but you don't consider it bandwagoning... You contradicted yourself. I'm beginning to think YOU have something to hide.

FOS: Hero of Music

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay! So I have read Axle's guide and I am going to do a complete analysis post of everyone now alive in the game that still posts...here it goes!

MK9
Not really sure about him at the moment. He doesn't post enough for me to get the information I need to judge him but he hasn't acted suspiciously that I know of. Yet.

Pocky
You seem to be enjoying this game. I think you are taking it kind of easy but you are playing fairly too. You could be mafia staying out of the way or you could be an easy going townie. You haven't yet let on your role.

Kybyrian
Now you are interesting because I am not sure what to think of you at this moment. I don't really think you have anything to hide but you have been active in this game and some people have had suspicions of you...I don't but I also don't think you are playing completely innocently...meaning that there is a hint of oddness in there. But for the moment I am not focusing on you being mafia.

SuperSilly
I'm pretty sure you are a townie, you play like one and your posts have no evidence of you being Mafia so far so I am assuming you are townie for now.

Baysiderulez
I see nothing mafia - like in your posts despite what others say, so I think you are a townie.

Ninten*
I don't see much overly suspicious about you even though I find it a bit weird how you said you wouldn't vote for Sasuke (despite your suspicions of Sasuke) until he defends himself...why does Sasuke have to defend himself in order to recieve your vote? Not sure about your role...

The Green
You don't post much...but when you do the posts seem fair enough and nothing suspicious to report so far.

Hazel
Again, you don't post much but when you do they are logical and observant. I don't think you are mafia judging by what you have said in the past...but I am still watching to see.

Dracomajora
You seem to rush your votes and/or your IGMEOY and FoS's. You quickly changed from being suspicious of me to being suspicious of Sasuke because you found a reliable reason for being suspicious of Sasuke because Jo already said it, I think you had a less stable reason for being suspicious of me...I'm watching you.

HoM
Your posts are good and don't seem mafia-like, you are quick to defend youself against other posts but you do it well. My guess is that you are a townie but I won't rush into thinking that...most people seem like townies but they can't be. Not all of them...

Keyshe
You have a kind of scummy outline, like people have said, you give of a strange vibe. It's not that I just didn't like you voting for me but trusting my gut and having tiny pieces of evidence you seem like mafia to me. You are really dangerous if you are though, because you are brilliant at this game. So I will be careful but you must aswell, Keyshe.
Sasuke
I am pretty sure you are mafia. I mean...I didn't hint anything about a special power, I only stated something true so from where you got that I have a special role I am not sure. You came in all suspicious of me for no reason. You are trying to lead the townies down the wrong road and you have slipped up. Nice try, but for that reason:

Vote: Sasuke Uchiha

David

But you called me here...
The following two quotes come from the same post, and this has me very uneasy.

first off what bandwagon? Two votes is HARDLY a bandwagon... Also it wasn't like these people 'jumped on board' Suspicion has been there since day one as mentioned in my above response to Supersilly. Sasuke thus far as been our most thought out, most reoccurring with inconsistent posts (granted that could be due to his age), but he has also been falsifying facts in hope to steer people in the wrong direction. He has done this on day 1, day 2, and we saw it again here on day 3. That is what warranted his suspicion, that is what warrented the vote he got against him both on day one and day two, and that's what has earned him (thus far) two votes on day 3.

Now I find this very peculiar, because earlier in your post, you say something about "not jumping on the sauske bandwagon" which as of now that 'bandwagon' you labeled is Two votes, and a handful of IGMEOY's and FoS's... so why would you put your eye on Sasuke if that would put you on the bandwagon, but you don't consider it bandwagoning... You contradicted yourself. I'm beginning to think YOU have something to hide.

FOS: Hero of Music

Alright. Can you find anywhere in my post saying that I "wouldn't" jump on the bandwagon? I used the fact that I didn't join to say that I haven't always followed the crowd for the last few days. And the latter quote is me saying that I agree that Sasuke has warranted a legitimate reason for suspicion. I don't absolutely completely agree with everything that has been said about him, yet. I am merely saying that I have my eye on him due to that suspicion. And, alright, maybe "bandwagoning" was the wrong word to say. I probably should have said that I didn't immediately place an FOS, a vote, or an IGMEOY on him like others have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom