• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Keyshe said:
Now you are damning him for going After Link, when, before you where saying he should be? Hello?

I am not damning him for going after linksbro, I was damning him for going after linksbro and not keeping an open mind.

Keyshe said:
Do.. you even understand the word detrimental Ky? Means it can hurt, damage, destroy, if you think someone is detrimental, mafia or not lynching them is a good idea. Are you saying you had thought Linkbro was mafia, that why you where voting for him only? You were also pushing this point just like Bay did as why Axle should be lynched, ignoring the fact that Axles stands by this reasoning every game (remmeber game 2), ones when he WAS defiantly town.

My problem was not that he was lynching townies that could have possibly been detrimental to the town, but that he was doing it without keeping an open mind for others who may possibly be mafia. I completely understand lynching townies that could hurt us, but by God you have to be able to find Mafia, too. The best Mafia tactic is lynching townies that everybody thinks are stupid and don't care about getting rid of. When you lead that brigade, you're usually taking advantage of that. My apologies that Axle was Mafia, but I'm going by what little experience I do have.

Keyshe said:
(remmeber game 2)

I don't remember game 2 because I nightkilled him on the first night. :rolleyes:

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Sorry I've been inactive the last week, holidays do get busy and I had to buy a bunch of gifts for my family.
But now I examine what happened. Keyshe is being careful, I see that. She didn't vote for Axle but indeed me. I don't really see why she targeted me because I wasn't the only one voting for Axle without stating my reasons very well. Maybe she knows something we don't? If she is mafia then she knows who the townies are so if she voted for me because she knows my role aswell as picking out a reason then that makes her mafia. But I won't assume that just yet. For now.
IGMEOY: Keyshe

IGMEOY: Meego7
It seems like you're suspecting Keyshe because she voted for you and you have some "incredible" power in this round. I could be misreading this but it sounds like you have no real evidence against Keyshe.

It seems like you're suspecting Keyshe because she voted for you and you have some "incredible" power in this round. I could be misreading this but it sounds like you have no real evidence against Keyshe.

If Kesh is mafia, then Kesh knows who 'isnt' mafia... That's all Meego said... Nothing in there even hinted at a special power, once again it seems like you are intentionally trying to lead the town astray. as of now I am going to go with my Day one vote, and place it on you once more... I really think you have a scummy agenda.

Vote: Sasuke Uchiha

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
IGMEOY: Meego7

Just like Bayside said, Meego didn't mention anything about incredible power. Meego just said that if Keysheis a Mafia, then she knows who is and who isn't a Mafia. It does in fact seem as if you are trying to lead the townies in the wrong direction. I agree on what Bay is saying.....for now.
FoS: Sasuke Uchiha

Kirino

Tatakae
About this whole Sasuke thing, I sorta agree with Bay. He seems to just be accusing people, and saying that they're suspicious with no real evidence to try and fit in with the townies. I'm pretty suspicious of him.

FOS:Sasuke

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
If Kesh is mafia, then Kesh knows who 'isnt' mafia... That's all Meego said... Nothing in there even hinted at a special power, once again it seems like you are intentionally trying to lead the town astray. as of now I am going to go with my Day one vote, and place it on you once more... I really think you have a scummy agenda.

Vote: Sasuke Uchiha

Exactly. I never even hinted anything like that...But I shan't (is shan't a word?) rush into voting...and I only have my eye on Keyshe for the moment.

IGMEOY: Keyshe and Sasuke Uchiha

EBWODP

That came out wrong...I ment that I am not voting for Keyshe only waiting on some more possible evidence...not only having my eye on her...I have my eye on Sasuke and Keyshe.

Kybyrian

Currently I only have suspicions of Sasuke Uchiha, and other people have covered my views very well, so it would be redundant to make any sort of analysis on him. He was my suspicion after Axle last day period, as well.

FoS: Sasuke Uchiha

I plan on raising that to a vote if he doesn't prove me otherwise.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
@MK9, You've been very shady this game, saying your suspicious with out anything backing them (or so we can see), Bay then Axle when the tides turn on him. Not once did you show any of your classic investigating skills. I know that you probably were busy, but unless you come in here and show why you thought Axle was so suspicious (and unless it had more substance then Bay's) I'm going to be very suspicious of you, more then I am already am. Right now you are looking much worse them Meego did...

@Bayside, Yes illmatic did FOS me, once and never brought it up again, even though I gave him the opportunity too. You must not have seen that it was based on something that was never in my posts. I and Axle pointed that out to him. He drooped everything with little word on the fact. Plus I called him out right on the FOS before the day ended, why would I do that then kill him? Do you think I'm a smart player or dumb Bay? If you think I may be involved, what could my plan be, what would I have gained? Sure pay attention to how the nightkills and voting is going, but don't ignore all the facts.
I'd like to also point out that it is scum tactic to use nightkills to frame (you yourself have done that right?). I know that by nighkilling Illmatic the mafia wouldn't be able to save Sasuke. It would damn him, plus make me look suspicious as I am the only other person he found suspicious other then Axle. They would have to have taken you out Jo, to stand a chance of saving him. So what is their game? I wasn't in mafia three but I did play Guild Wars 2, if you want to check that out. I was mafia then, but it was a group mafia game so I don't think it will help you much. I was playing tI didn't need to lie or manipulate once to protect any of my team mates, to short of a game for me. I did have to work hard to keep people posting though... only me and one other where that active.

Here the illmatic's whole FOS:
illmatic FOS
Axle

Keyshe(mine)
illmatic

@Meego, Mafia will play by doing destructive things to the town, they will hide and not be out in the open about what their intentions are. Will manipulate information and twist words. Will flipflop, and or go with safe popular options and votes. Axle did none of that, everything he did was for the townies benefit, stopping any funny business right away, when player wouldn't he put the pressure on. Kybyrian, Link and Bay for example. He also said he what he would be doing. Axle backed up everything with facts and logic. He played like a townie, as he has before. He didn't do anything he hadn't done before when he was proven to be town. If Axle was mafia it would be hard to tell, but something would have been starting to show as the days when on if we really where looking reading and thinking. There wasn't enough real reason to vote him off yet.

Your last post to me, has a lot of problems with it, one being again you are pushing that you weren't the only one voting for Axle. That was never my point in my vote or posts. I know that post was for my benefit so I could post again, thanks, so I say that you really need to go read over the posts between us again and think about it before really answering them. You are also not really saying why you are suspicious, it just looks like you didn't like me voting for you, and that you are trying to discredit me, with little I might add.

@Kybyrian...
You found it suspicious when Axle was investigating others (including you), then when he was focusing on Link, pushing for the lynch, you said he shouldn't have (even though you too voting for him.) And also saying he wasn't looking for mafia . You are contradicting yourself there with those thoughts. And now seem to hiding that facts. Also Axle was looking for mafia and investigating others, you haven't been reading his posts... You just seem to not like it that he ended up landing on a detrimental town (possibly twice,) that was their fault not his... Going with that it contradicts with that you said about agreeing and then that you don't have a problem detrimental town lynches.

Ky, how can you NOT remember you and Axle taking out Elfen, and Axle bandwagoning almost every vote for that lynch. THAT was the shorted day in all ZD mafia history. Very memorable.

@Dracomajora, Yes, yes you didn't out right say probably or that he is town. But you did press the point that it happens a lot that both are town. That really sounds like you were fairly certain of the out come, or at the very least ignoring very strong facts that you made yourself. Also thinking with that and the fact that your basis for voting for Axle is just a rehash of what Bay was saying, while like so many others, ignoring the logic and facts backing Axle. Makes you look even fishy-er. Add of top of that that you said
Dracomajora said:
Now that a deadlines been announced I feel safe doing this.

You should have said you've seen it happen more where one is mafia then. You are contradicting yourself by saying it now.
Dracomajora said:
It does happen a lot that two people going at it are both town,but it happens even more than one is mafia.
I need you to answer some questions. How many have you really played and/or watched? What where these scenarios, and how many have you really seen, and how much more often. Please tell us what happened too. Out of the four games I've seen here on ZD I don't recall any of them really having Mafia vs Town in a FOS battle, like Bay and Axle, the ones that I have seen turned out to be townie. (I do hope you aren't counting group mafia in there. That game mechanics are completely different. Also I have to ask about the mafia you saw do that, were they newbie mafia players, or experienced like Bay and Axle? That would be that that player was just being stupid.)

Also why don't you say what you find scumish about my behavior, out right? Not hide it.

Also for you people who are having trouble seeing real mafia/scum tells, I recommenced that you take a look at the posts of the two found Mafia. I'm sure if you really look you'll see something, and try appalling what you learn to other players who are doing similar things. And I need to point out that when a bunch of townies all vote together that is something to watch. Could very well be mafia. Green Goron voted when the last votes came in. All were done very quickly with only an hour apart.

Kesh- I tried to say that it made you look suspicious just because he was frequently suspecting you. But because it is a common tactic for mafia to use it doesnt hold much water yet. As I said earlier you are a brilliant player... You right now could be friend or foe, I honestly do not know... But I am going to watch you all the same, because the smart ones are the most dangerous should they flip foe.

Kybyrian

Keyshe said:
You found it suspicious when Axle was investigating others (including you), then when he was focusing on Link, pushing for the lynch, you said he shouldn't have (even though you too voting for him.) And also saying he wasn't looking for mafia . You are contradicting yourself there with those thoughts. And now seem to hiding that facts. Also Axle was looking for mafia and investigating others, you haven't been reading his posts... You just seem to not like it that he ended up landing on a detrimental town (possibly twice,) that was their fault not his... Going with that it contradicts with that you said about agreeing and then that you don't have a problem detrimental town lynches.

First off, I never said that Axle shouldn't have been lynching linksbro. I said he should be keeping more of an open mind... I understand that he did post about other people, but generally the accusations really meant nothing and were easily outweighed, forgotten, and useless. I don't care that he landed on a detrimental town, and that's what you don't get. Your eyes are funny or something because I've never said that was the problem. The problem is that he landed on a detrimental town twice and he did not push at possible Mafia (see three sentences before this one).

Keyshe said:
Ky, how can you NOT remember you and Axle taking out Elfen, and Axle bandwagoning almost every vote for that lynch. THAT was the shorted day in all ZD mafia history. Very memorable.

I don't remember anything from Day 2 except Zenox, dear lady. ;) I didn't pay attention to Elfen at all, much less actually read anybody's posts.

Also, bold and italicized text does not intimidate me; I run Crysis with my bare hands.

EBWODP

I'd also like to say something about your accusation of MK9. He was one of the most active players in Mafia Round 2 and showed superior analytic skills compared to anybody in the game. He turned out to be Mafia, as well. Saying that he is not following his usual behavior of outgoing and analytic posts means nothing seeing as how his Mafia behavior showed that exact sign.

I'd also like to say something about your accusation of MK9. He was one of the most active players in Mafia Round 2 and showed superior analytic skills compared to anybody in the game. He turned out to be Mafia, as well. Saying that he is not following his usual behavior of outgoing and analytic posts means nothing seeing as how his Mafia behavior showed that exact sign.

I just want to add something here. In Day 3, MK9 was mafia once again and I've noticed that his usually strategy has changed. Instead of making his usual analysis on people he found "suspicious", he tried to convince everyone to lynch everyone else... and that's almost with every post he made. My point is that people can change regardless of their role.

Kybyrian

I just want to add something here. In Day 3, MK9 was mafia once again and I've noticed that his usually strategy has changed. Instead of making his usual analysis on people he found "suspicious", he tried to convince everyone to lynch everyone else... and that's almost with every post he made. My point is that people can change regardless of their role.

I died the first night of Day 3, so I didn't really pay any attention at all after my death. Disregard my statement, then. ;)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Kesh- I tried to say that it made you look suspicious just because he was frequently suspecting you. But because it is a common tactic for mafia to use it doesnt hold much water yet. As I said earlier you are a brilliant player... You right now could be friend or foe, I honestly do not know... But I am going to watch you all the same, because the smart ones are the most dangerous should they flip foe.
Illmatic only suspected me once, which is apparent by his posts that you yourself quoted. He only referred to me three times, one just responding to me, one agreeing with me, and the only time he suspected me it was because he completely misread my post.

I didn't get it that you were just pointing out that it was a Mafia tactic but didn't hold much water; it seemed like you were pushing it more strongly than that since you ignored the above point. It's reasonable that you're being cautious of me, and I'm pleased that you seem to be participating in the game now. I'll still be watching you closely because of your previous behavior which was very neurotic and scummy, but I do understand that there were emotional reasons, and possibly a pride/power-trip thing going on. And you did say you were going to play now. So I'm going to give you, a... probation, because it would be better to keep you if you're town rather than the off-chance that you are Mafia.

I don't have time tonight, but I am formulating a response to you, Ky.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I can't really gather anything from the night kill.

I believe that the Mafia were just going after someone who wasn't terribly active in the hopes that they were someone with a power who was trying to lie low.

As far as my suspicions go, I'm getting suspicious of Keyshe, not because of anything she's said, but they way she's talking down to everyone from her professional-mafia-player pedestal. Maybe she's actually frustrated and maybe she's trying to come off as someone who is town.

still, Vote: Sasuke Uchiha and i await further slip ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom