• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
We needed a guide like that. Thanks Meego. Your statement about me made me think more, so I went to look again at older posts.

VOTE: Sasuke

There's just been too many times where he seemed to be attempting to put the townies in the wrong direction.

Kirino

Tatakae
[Dracomajora
[/B]You seem to rush your votes and/or your IGMEOY and FoS's. You quickly changed from being suspicious of me to being suspicious of Sasuke because you found a reliable reason for being suspicious of Sasuke because Jo already said it, I think you had a less stable reason for being suspicious of me...I'm watching you.

When was I suspicious of you? Could you please quote the post, because I don't remember it at all. And what do you mean I rush my votes and FOS's? Whenever I find something suspicious I point it out. You can't rush being suspicious of someone. And how do I rush my votes? Do you mean that I vote for people quickly without having enough evidence? If that's what you mean can you give an example, because I usually don't vote for someone unless i'm really sure they're mafia.

Currently, I have something to say about Pocket Asian. On Day 2 (I can't remember if he said anything on Day 1. Besides, I haven't went that far), PA seemed to think that he was gonna get killed by the mafia and as we all know, he's still alive. Here are some of his quotes:

Because if anything, I'll be the mafia's main target, if what I believe happened during the night is true.

Nah gurl. I'm not giving up, I'm acting as bait. Mysterious, I may have been, but I have never really been under any circumstances in which I had to defend myself.

I'll let you guys be the judges of whether or not what I said had any meaning at all.

My whole point of saying that was to get Mafia out. The mafia's greatest fear is the vigilante and serial killer. If they think I'm one of them, then surely they'll try to go against me during this day period. Or they'll kill me off with a nightkill.

However way it goes, I see myself dying soon.

I just want to ask, what made you so sure that the mafia was going after you?

Currently, I have something to say about Pocket Asian. On Day 2 (I can't remember if he said anything on Day 1. Besides, I haven't went that far), PA seemed to think that he was gonna get killed by the mafia and as we all know, he's still alive. Here are some of his quotes:

I just want to ask, what made you so sure that the mafia was going after you?
The only way I could answer that is through role-claiming. I won't go further with an explanation.

Alright. Can you find anywhere in my post saying that I "wouldn't" jump on the bandwagon? I used the fact that I didn't join to say that I haven't always followed the crowd for the last few days. And the latter quote is me saying that I agree that Sasuke has warranted a legitimate reason for suspicion. I don't absolutely completely agree with everything that has been said about him, yet. I am merely saying that I have my eye on him due to that suspicion. And, alright, maybe "bandwagoning" was the wrong word to say. I probably should have said that I didn't immediately place an FOS, a vote, or an IGMEOY on him like others have.

yeah actually I can.

Also, I haven't jumped on the Sasuke bandwagon in this day. That bandwagon was far too suspicious for me to jump on to. One person made the accusation, and then a bunch more almost instantly jumped right onto it with FOSes, IGMEOYs, and even votes. I had to look into that more.

Seeing as you've said there is a Sauske Bandwagon... That would mean it is composed of 2 votes, a handful of FoS's with a side of IGMEOY, Which I explained in my post... you said you haven't jumped on the Sauske bandwagon today, yet in the same POST you said that, you do the very actions you defined as bandwagoning.

2 votes is HARDLY bandwagoning. So by default you must be including the suspicion and watching of Sasuke as bandwagoning as well. The Green and Baysiderulez can hardly be defined as creating a bandwagon as well, or following one or the other, because we have had our suspicions on him since Day One... Which is noted in this thread. As well as many other players. Such as Meego, I believe Keyshe pointed him out too one day, Axle said something, I think... I honestly need to go back and re-read the thread. nothing on Sauske came out of nowhere...

I just dont see a reason for you to protect him, unless you know something about him that we don't.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Alright. Can you find anywhere in my post saying that I "wouldn't" jump on the bandwagon? I used the fact that I didn't join to say that I haven't always followed the crowd for the last few days. And the latter quote is me saying that I agree that Sasuke has warranted a legitimate reason for suspicion. I don't absolutely completely agree with everything that has been said about him, yet. I am merely saying that I have my eye on him due to that suspicion. And, alright, maybe "bandwagoning" was the wrong word to say. I probably should have said that I didn't immediately place an FOS, a vote, or an IGMEOY on him like others have.
I think the problem is that you made it a point to say you weren't bandwagoning. You can say, "Bandwagoning is stupid," or, "lolibandwagon," but when you say "I'll bandwagon, but not now" it's kinda suspicious. I understand that you would've been the deciding vote for Axle, and that a few consecutive posts that accuse Susuke seem to be related, but still the statement is strange. I'm not saying that your points were rubbish, just kinda... weird.

FOS: Hero of Music

Now, there is no bandwagon, well, now there is sorta: at the least some people are repeating the same valid reasons that have been presented before. I'm sure it's a mix of people having original ideas and people just listening to conversation, nonetheless I want Sasuke lynched, so ya. Bandwagon on Sasuke :)

I keep growing more suspicious of Baysiderulez. Every accusation/suspicion seems to turn into a which hunt/crusade/world war XD That's not necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes stuff gets messy and townies die, so naturally I'm hesitant to follow her advice. Her points seem valid, but the way she presents them makes me want to think something different.

Also, FOS: Pocket Asian

Also, FOS: Pocket Asian
Seems fair enough with my nonsense :rolleyes:

To zack125, everything I said about the Mafia wanting to target me was on Day 2. This is because my reasons for saying that was because of the events that happened on Night 1.

Addressing some other stuff:
Keyshe said:
Pocket... that some seriously creepy comments there. Almost like a taunt I would say. This wouldn't be the first time you done so either....
Yes, it is taunting. Have you noticed that before I said this, and in all of Round 2, I was able to just get away from everyone's thoughts? The only person that I can remember who ever tried me before was Green Goron. Also going back to Round 2, I slipped under the radar. What did I turn out to be? Mafia.

SuperSilly said:
PA, you're still acting weird, what's your game?
I dunno, wuts urs?

Kybyrian said:
I do want to mention one thing. PA said that slipping under the radar and lurking tend to be scumtells in a quote earlier in this round. It seems that he's been doing most of this himself. When he posts it usually isn't anything big, and a majority of his posts have been telling players information about the game and/or random posts that complimented mine early in the game.
Found me out yet, godfather? :rolleyes:

Meego7 said:
Pocky
You seem to be enjoying this game. I think you are taking it kind of easy but you are playing fairly too. You could be mafia staying out of the way or you could be an easy going townie. You haven't yet let on your role.
Quite. I'm having so much fun with my random blurbs and stuff :rolleyes:

And for the record, when I called Kybyrian "godfather", that was a reference to Mafia Round 2.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Dracomajora
You seem to rush your votes and/or your IGMEOY and FoS's. You quickly changed from being suspicious of me to being suspicious of Sasuke because you found a reliable reason for being suspicious of Sasuke because Jo already said it, I think you had a less stable reason for being suspicious of me...I'm watching you.

SuperSilly
I'm pretty sure you are a townie, you play like one and your posts have no evidence of you being Mafia so far so I am assuming you are townie for now.

Sorry, I put the wrong names over the wrong piece of analysis. I ment I am watching SuperSilly and Draco seems to be playing like a townie. Sorry 'bout that, I was putting all the names down and I typed under the wrong ones.

EBWODP I fail at the quotes too, I posted that last time and it was wrong. I'm going to go and read HoM's posts now seeing as his name has been raised.

To zack125, everything I said about the Mafia wanting to target me was on Day 2. This is because my reasons for saying that was because of the events that happened on Night 1.

Two things for sure happened during Night 1:

1) Only one nightkill went through and 2) it so happens that zelda's_child was a mafia member.

Unless you're saying you had something to do with it, I still don't know why the mafia would go after you.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Wait a second. HoM...your posts are...a bit strange. You have this whole kind of "I need more evidence before I jump on the bandwagon" but then you didn't vote for Axle at all even though you said you were almost sure he was scum but then never got any further evidence...I don't know...you just seem confusing, you were acting fairly suspicious in the eaarly hours of the game too.

So, If HoM and Sasuke are both mafia we kind of need to come up with a tactic otherwise there will be votes all over the place. I don't know. This game is so confusing sometimes.

Sasuke Uchiha - 4 (Baysiderulez, The Green, Meego7, Ninten*).

Yet to Vote - Master Kokiri 9, Pocket Asian, Watch Your 6, Kybyrian, Sasuke Uchiha, SuperSilly, Zack125, ChargewithSword, Keyshe, Link to Present, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel, DracoMajora, Hero of Music.

With 18 remaining, it takes 10 to majority lynch.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Hopefully you all had a great holiday. I've been a bit afk when it came to ZD, so I'm not completely surprised that activity in this game has wained in the days surrounding Christmas. But now that it's all done and over with, I'll start prodding inactives to keep this game moving along sometime this week.
Kudos to Durion for keeping up with the vote tallys, and an extra kudos to everyone who kept posting and playing throughout the holidays :)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Kudos. I don't even know what that is. But yeah anyway...I am trying to come up with some sort of strategy...I think Sasuke is almost definitely mafia, throughout the game he has been trying to nudge people into voting for the wrong person for no reason, thus leading the town astray..but it hasn't worked because we can see what you're doing. We need to reach a majority vote or it will be a no lynch...how long left until night?

Two things for sure happened during Night 1:

1) Only one nightkill went through and 2) it so happens that zelda's_child was a mafia member.

Unless you're saying you had something to do with it, I still don't know why the mafia would go after you.
It could have been an over-exaggeration on my part. It happens to me a lot actually. Whether you believe this is up to you, though.
Also, it's possible I could have done something that night :rolleyes:

David

But you called me here...
Alright. If you guys think that something is up with me and that I have something to hide, go a head and think that. Its your opinion and I guess I don't have much say in what you think about me in the game.

But let me say this, if you're so concerned about me being Mafia, why don't you just vote for me? I've seen a few FOSes on me and quite a lot of suspicion that is placed on me. Why not just make the call and kill me now?

If you're so worried about what I've said and how confusing it can be, why don't I try to shed a little light on the situation. In my mind, I read a lot of suspicion on Sasuke from day 1 and I cataloged it away as "bandwagoning." My definition of bandwagoning must be different from yours. I see it as a large group of suspicion for the same, or similar reasons. Votes, FOSes, and IGMEOYs are mostly just different levels of accusation in my mind and those different levels of accusation appear to be a form of bandwagoning. That is what I mean by bandwagons on Axle and others. Yes, I said the wrong word. I was tired when I tried to defend myself and the wrong word came out. I should have said something different, but I didn't think of it then.

So, its completely up to you. You can be suspicious of my activity and vote me out, or you can wait and see if I get better at the game and provide insight and analysis that could help the town. I might have something to hide, or I don't. Its up to you to see the truth and its up to you to decide my fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom