• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 11: Xcution Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
And David, one question: How can you seem so certain that Zenox is not scum? To me it seems almost as if you two are... cooperating... But it also seems to me as if TheMasterSword and Darknut_hunter are cooperating in a way...

I asked David to confirm what occured in a Mafia game he was a part of, and he did. I voted for someone that was attacking me based on nothing, which is what scum tend to do: make up reasons to attack people. David voted for the same reasons I did, I just wanted to wait a little bit longer to see if it was more of a gut feeling, or if other people felt the same way. It happened to be David that felt that way.

Jedizora, TMS, and Darknut_Hunter are all on my scumlists, with the latter being the highest up there. It looks like Jedizora is the most likely to get lynched, so I might as well throw my vote in a direction that matters, rather than being the only one voting for DH and not influencing the lynch at all.

UNVOTE
VOTE
: Jedizora.

EBWODP
EBWODP - Zenox, you asked me to quote you saying "I've been town in every mafia game". My current internet sorce won't let me quote but if you go to page 7 and gi to the bottom I believe that it's your comment right there. In it you say that on ZD you've been town in every game. I believe this should be sufficient enough to answer your question.

I read that over, and god. You take the little details WAY to seriously. Not to mention that was awhile ago. I thought it was in like the last page or something. Your concerns were as to why I was working with Hero of Time. I was telling you that I commonly work with players who have the same thoughts as me. The fact that I was town or that Wyatt was ever mafia, to be honest, was redundant information.

EBWODPx2

Today is the last day, people. That means if you don't vote now, you won't get your chance. Those of you lurking (shame on you) go throw your votes out now, or forever hold your peace.

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yeah sorry about that Zenox. I guess I read into that one too much. Either way I'm staying on the Jedizora vote, like you, so let's agree to disagree for now. I think that unless Nicole or Kybyrian aren't dead by the next morning, via nightkill, we can conclude they are in fact Mafia. We all have our suspicions but we're being faced with the obvious.

One thing though....I'm on the top of your scum list but I'm voting for Jedizora and so are you. Can you support your reasoning? This isn't an attack but I'm curious.

One thing though....I'm on the top of your scum list but I'm voting for Jedizora and so are you. Can you support your reasoning? This isn't an attack but I'm curious.
It looks like Jedizora is the most likely to get lynched, so I might as well throw my vote in a direction that matters, rather than being the only one voting for DH and not influencing the lynch at all.

Jedizora

:right:
Okay, so I've been inactive. That doesn't make me scum. I haven't been playing often, because I just forget to check in, and usually only have enough time for that anyway. If I'm lynched today, you won't lose an important power role, but you will still lose one. As for having terrible reason for voting for Thareous? You have seen me in past games. I can never find a good enough reason to vote for anyone. I'm terrible at this game.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Okay, I've given them a chance to respond, but they've either given this game up or are blatantly ignoring it.

Time to draw who I think is the Godfather out.

Vote: Kybyrian

Okay, I've given them a chance to respond, but they've either given this game up or are blatantly ignoring it.

Time to draw who I think is the Godfather out.

Vote: Kybyrian

You should go back and read some of the other games. If Wyatt cared about this game, he'd be much more active. Especially if he was the godfather. I seriously doubt he's mafia, or that he even cares to play this game. Let him get modkilled and kill someone who's a legitimate threat.

Pen

The game is on!
Okay, so I've been inactive. That doesn't make me scum. I haven't been playing often, because I just forget to check in, and usually only have enough time for that anyway. If I'm lynched today, you won't lose an important power role, but you will still lose one. As for having terrible reason for voting for Thareous? You have seen me in past games. I can never find a good enough reason to vote for anyone. I'm terrible at this game.

It sounds to me like you should perhaps be joining the beginner's games instead... or no games at all (if you don't have the time to play). No offense though, mate! :brow:

Jedizora

It sounds to me like you should perhaps be joining the beginner's games instead... or no games at all (if you don't have the time to play). No offense though, mate! :brow:

No, I'm not that bad. Its against more advanced players that I'm not good against. And I will have more time now.

dadadada

yay we win

I don't know who my guy was, some japanese guy. But I was the Mafia Clockstopper! Basically a roleblocker with Poisoner nerf, and I could only do it twice. A heavily nerfed roleblocker role. Which makes no sense, as we have a normal roleblocker on our side.

Enjoy your loss; we would've won this game even if Durion followed through on it.

uallmad

Unfortunately, inactivity has killed this game. If some people are going to sign up then not really bother, then I'm not going to waste my time by modding the game.

The Living:

David - Shūkurō Tsukishima (Godfather)
Hero of Time - Riruka Dokugamine (Mafia Roleblocker)
Thareous - Jackie Tristan (Power Voter)
Zenox - Giriko Kutsuzawa (Time Keeper)
MadameMajora - Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Framer)

The Dead:

A_LINK_IN_TIME - Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Bodyguard) - Lynched Day 1
Viral Maze - Abarai Renji (Deputy) - Nightkilled Night 1
kokirion - Orihime Inoue (Doctor/One time Reviver) - Modkilled Day 2
Axle the Beast - Byakuya Kuchiki (Cop) - Nightkilled Night 2
Timeless - Ikkaku Madarame (Vengeful Townie) - Nightkilled Night 2
Jedizora - Yasutora Sado (Bulletproof Townie) - Lynched Day 3
Nicole - Ichigo Kurosaki (Vigilante) - Modkilled Day 3
Kybyrian - Kisuke Urahara (Watcher) - Modkilled Day 3
Red Waffles - Kūgo Ginjō (Judas Godfather) - Modkilled Day 3
MicauIncarnate - Kenpachi Zaraki (Army Veteran) - Modkilled Day 3
Pendio - Rukia Kuchiki (Motivator) - Outnumbered by Mafia on Day 3
Darknut_Hunter - Isshin Kurosaki (Jack of all Trades) - Outnumbered by Mafia on Day 3
TheMasterSword - Uryū Ishida (Townie Roleblocker) - Outnumbered by Mafia on Day 3
PK Flash - Jūshirō Ukitake (Tracker) - Outnumbered by Mafia on Day 3

MAFIA WINS!

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
This was the most mental Mafia game I have ever been a part of. Some of the people who cared most about this game such as Axle and kokirion were lynched or night killed early on. Literally, so many people who signed up were inactive. Durion honestly deserved better...

By the end of it all there were only two posters I actually cared to follow-David and Zenox with Thareous as an honorable mention. Maybe it's because David is rarely active here but when he posts, he is a shining star! Also, as the game progressed Zenox got more aggressive, assertive, and elusive. Very well played.

Personally, this game was enjoyable to participate in and later watch while it lasted.

Jedizora

Just when I got back into it. Anyway, told you Thareous was scum. 4 modkills? Seriously? Also, whats a Judas Godfather(Red Waffles)? Or a Time keeper(Zenox)? Or a Motivator(Pendio)? Or an Army Veteran(MicauIncarnate) ?And the power voter(Thareous) is a double voter, correct?
Also, I take back what I said about being bad at mafia. I think I was the only one to think Thareous was scum.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I considered thareous, but I knew Zenox and David were. the way David went with things and Zenox followed, made it obvious. I was going to wait out thareous. but seriously, shame on all these players. nicole being a vigilante, and she's inactive. SERIOUSLY.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I KNEW IT!!! ARGHHH!!!! I shoulda checked up on Zenox earlier......I was right about him AND David....I even had my stuff set up so that the next night I would roleblock David. I knew Zenox was mafia and David had incurred my suspicions. As for Hero of Time, I was fairly suspicious but I wanted to wait a bit more. No offense you three but it was kinda obvious that you were working together. Thareous was clean until the inactivities comment but I figured I would wait to see. MadameMajora didn't do much so she didn't catch my attention.

Man I was fooled....oh well, GREAT GAME GUYS! It was fun while it lasted. David, Zenox, I'll be sure to brush up my skills so that I can face you again as better player. You guys helped me a bit by being overly aggressive. Thareous, nice job keeping clean. Madame "Sherlock Holmes" Majora, Nice persona but next time play with more activity. Overall, nice game mafia.

Townies, we need to brush up our act.

Once again, GREAT GAME! I'm looking forward to the next one:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom