• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love Letter Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Why do you think that? I feel like JC is one of the more independent and secure players.

He hasn't played in a while. I don't remember his meta. More likely to slip.
My other choice is FroCho but I was just scum with him so I still remember how he plays.

Pen

The game is on!
Why frozen? My vote is only there because I never unvoted Malon

Viral suggested him and JC. I am of the opinion that FroCho could be easier to get something out of. Naturally I could be wrong about that, but it is what I think. That being said, day 1 has never exactly been my speciality.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I just never thought to unvote. I'm at work atm so I'm not 100% but I can agree to pressure one of the two.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've never played it before, but 5 players as guards in an 8 player game seems improbable.
Anyway, let's start a pressure wagon. Day ends tonight. I think we can get the most out of a JC pressure.
Improbable, but not impossible.
Alright guys lets actually get rolling now. @Jamie @JC-Hurin , what do you guys think of viral maze? Scum again? Him asking if anyone wanted to claim has me suspicious even though it's most likely day 1 shenanigans. It's just that there are some cards that die when they are discarded, could be an easy attempt to draw those people out, or draw out handmaiden and make her use her abilit .
I think it was weird that he asked to claim, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with his alignment.

@Pendio, you're a good mafia player, why do you just take Raj's word for the 2 best to pressure?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Curious about that myself.
Seems like an attempt to try to fit in to me, trying to piggy back off someone who gets a lot of credit. I'm going to
Vote: Pendio

Not sure of anything here, but some pressure might be good.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Frozen Chosen (2): Libk, Pendio
Libk (1): Frozen Chosen
JC-Hurin (1): Viral Maze
Pendio (1): Jamie
Not Voting (3): JC-Hurin, A Link in Time, Doc

Day 1 ends on Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 9pm PST. With 8 people alive, 5 makes majority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom