• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love Letter Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Ah, that's awkward. I was so obsessed with reading the card descriptions that I missed the fact scum do indeed have a factional night kill. I suppose I overreacted early, since town have a way to counteract the mafia if they possess the handmaid card.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku I must ask what is the purpose of not allowing card claims? Seems like a big part of the setup (claiming) & it's not alignment indicative so it's not like you can use card claims to clear people
Because of cards like Barons. I guess there really isn't a huge amount of harm in it, but I guess people could decide for themselves if they wish to take that chance or not.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Because of cards like Barons. I guess there really isn't a huge amount of harm in it, but I guess people could decide for themselves if they wish to take that chance or not.
If everyone else is fine with it, I think allowing card claims would be good :)

If everyone else is fine with it, I think allowing card claims would be good :)
From what I noticed in my Role PM, don't card claims activate your ability, though? So it wouldn't be a good idea to claim until you want to use the ability? Or am I misunderstanding this?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
From what I noticed in my Role PM, don't card claims activate your ability, though? So it wouldn't be a good idea to claim until you want to use the ability? Or am I misunderstanding this?
You are misunderstanding this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I will allow them if we get a second approval, so long as everyone is aware what knowledge of your card can cause.
@Malon not all cards have day abilities, and even so you have to state your day ability if you wish to use it

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Yeah, sure, let's try it with card claims. It could add a layer of deception to the game.
@DekuNut do we draw a new card every night or is the card we start with the card we have?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Unvote Koki

I was just joking Viral. :dry:

Also, I had graduation this morning (:lemmy:) and have an all night grad party later today, so I probably won't be able to post again until tomorrow.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Unvote Koki

I was just joking Viral. :dry:

Also, I had graduation this morning (:lemmy:) and have an all night grad party later today, so I probably won't be able to post again until tomorrow.

Sounds scummy. Also congrats.

unvote

@Jamie have you played this setup before or seen it played?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Malon (1): Libk
Not Voting (7): JC-Hurin, A Link in Time, Malon, Jamie, Doc, Pendio, Viral Maze

Day 1 ends on Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 9pm PST. With 8 people alive, 5 makes majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom