• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love Letter Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sounds scummy. Also congrats.

unvote

@Jamie have you played this setup before or seen it played?
No I haven't but I feel pretty confident in my understanding of it at the moment.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So what makes you think claiming cards is better than not being able to claim them? How does it empower the town?
It's no better for town than it is for mafia, I'd say it's equal. But I think it creates a more interesting setup and there's a lot more possibilities on either side.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Frozen Chosen (1): Libk
Libk (1): Frozen Chosen
Jamie (1): Pendio
JC-Hurib (1): Viral Maze
Not Voting (4): JC-Hurin, A Link in Time, Jamie, Doc

Day 1 ends on Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 9pm PST. With 8 people alive, 5 makes majority.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alright guys lets actually get rolling now. @Jamie @JC-Hurin , what do you guys think of viral maze? Scum again? Him asking if anyone wanted to claim has me suspicious even though it's most likely day 1 shenanigans. It's just that there are some cards that die when they are discarded, could be an easy attempt to draw those people out, or draw out handmaiden and make her use her abilit .

Pen

The game is on!
I have never played a game like this before, so I have a question for those who have played it. Is it potentially a possibility for example that five of us are Guards right now?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I have never played a game like this before, so I have a question for those who have played it. Is it potentially a possibility for example that five of us are Guards right now?

I've never played it before, but 5 players as guards in an 8 player game seems improbable.
Anyway, let's start a pressure wagon. Day ends tonight. I think we can get the most out of a JC pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom