• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Face

Con-man

Master Swordsman
So what do you guys think about Link's face in SS? I thinks def a step up from TP, cuz ya gotta admit, he looked a little like a girl in TP. In SS you could say he looks a little badass.

T

trueguitarist95

If anything, Link looked hella better in TP than now in SS. Yea that's right, I'm one of those people who prefer TP style graphics, WHADDAYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!?!

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Link's face aren't like a little girl's face in TP. I think that his face in SS and TP are the same except that his face in SS got more color.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
TP Link was incredibly BA, are you kidding?
He turned into a Wolf, and the way they designed him made him look constantly determined and very mature for his age.

SS Link is very youthful, but you can clearly see the motivation and a lively sense for adventure from the trailers and official art work.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
He didn't look like a girl in TP. Granted, i'm probably just saying that due to the fact that I read a lot of manga where male characters really look like females.

I don't really see much different for SS. Minus the brighter colours.

Beeker

Wild Card
I don't see too much difference between the two, except for the fact that there are brighter colours used(this also makes me think he looks a little younger). I don't mind the bright colours, though. I'm sure I'll like this style.

As for TP Link looking like a girl, I don't believe that. He was totally BA. And he does look a little more mature, because it fit the style of TP, which was more realistic than some of the other Zeldas. And I'm sure SS Link will be just as BA.

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
Link looked fine! I would not want Link to be one of those impossibly muscular guys (in about every mature game ever).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Link in SS looks more of a girl (IMO) than TP. In TP, he looked manly. I like both of their faces, but SS' could use some work around his eyes.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Alright, alright, maybe he doesn't look that feminine, but the way he looked in ordon village with his farm clothes on always annoyed me. I still like his look in SS much better.

Tak

Game Over
I think Link didnt have very feminine features in TP. Other people say he did, but I disagree. Just because he had a 'smooth' face doesnt mean he is automatically feminine.

The Skyward sword version of Link is clearly different. The cel-shading has altered it slightly, but not much. He looks more baby faced in SS than he did in TP. It's not a bad thing though. He's still the same Link...in a matter of words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom