• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Length of The Game?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I would like to see SS be longer than most of the games, but like already mentioned, not longer than TP. TP was long and kind of got boring in some spots. I wouldn't want to get bored playing SS. It looks like a cool game, but I wouldn't want the length of it to kill the game.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
My first thought is that the necessary plot events don't take nearly as long as someone trying to do a 100% run.
I like collectables, but it went to an extreme in TP and that's why some people (including myself) think of it as a long play.
I think that if SS is similar to TP in length it would be okay, just because I would rather have more than less.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I think the game will be great if it had a long plot like OoT but had many exploration sites like in WW you had a ton of islands to investigate/ and about the collectibles it will be great just as WW (again) cause they were easy to find and each did great stuff

Diablo

King of Redeads
I would imagine that SS will be pretty long because of the time it has took just to develop the game. It still looks fun though and by no means does it look like it will be a long boring game.

I want it to be really long. as in TP length. PH and ST were way too short and easy. (although i haven't finished ST yet so what do i know?)

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
It took me around 48 hours to beat TP, it wasn't very hard =/
I think the game length is only proved by the difficulty of the game, and according to Nintendo, the game will be hard, so therefore; SS will be long. Axle the Beast was wrong when he said that the game would be short, Nintendo was talking about the overworld. I hardly remember.. So it COULD be that I was wrong and Axle was right. what ever. I have a strong feeling the game will be long.

T

Tdwprocks

I want the game to be in the middle. Not too long, and not too short. And I want a rather big map, but not as big as TP. But yeah Id like a happy middle

Steve

5/19/13
What I really hope, is that this can be a game that has a lot to do in the overworld, and makes the game ultimately endless. Now, of course the story portion cannot be, but I do hope it can clock a bit more than the thirty-plus hours you get out of the other games. This title has two, presumably different, overworlds which I think can be utilized to lengthen the game, in addition. In hindsight, I believe that the replay value is more important to me than the actual length; so if I can play it over and over again, that is good in my book.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I seriously hope it is in depth and LONG. Like its going to take time and effort to beat this, but without getting frusturated. Hopefully, it will drive you to finish it. But I do hope for a long game.

E

edman1123

I think the game will tell one heck of a story, but as far as length goes...im not sure at this point. Hopefully it will be an engaging and interesting story that is also a lengthy one.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
judging by the length of TP and the upgrade to Wii game discs this game should be 2-3 times longer than TP's 30 some hours and the new style they're using in this game seems to compliment wider areas with more depth and areas too explore. I really think that each area is going to take way longer to explore than it did in TP. If the demo showed me anything it was that SS would be an overall better game in terms of gameplay than TP. I'm assuming the treasure finding feature that was mentioned will add length unless it becomes a part of a main quest or something. But regardless SS seems to improve on a lot of things that we have gotten used to since the first 3D Zelda game OoT, Dashing, more enemies blocking, and more fluent combat are among the greatest improvements. hmm i wonder if dashing would make the game hours shorter? maybe I'll do a no dashing allowed challenge so that I can enjoy my first playthrough more XD watch it take 100+ hours to beat the game without dashing.... droools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom