• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

F

Fritz

Demise. Girahim was a perfectly serviceable villain and much more intriguing than Mr. "duuuuuur im evil becuz i <3 triangles". I found his design, personality, motivation, and fight generic. If you want to have Ganon as your villain just establish him as the villain early on and don't make cheap imitations like Demise.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I hate Faron the dragon in SS the most. She is such an entitled drama queen. Seriously, every time I had to go talk to her she undermines my abilities and demands that I treat her like a god even though she has done nothing in my eyes to deserve even a compliment. The first time we meet her she says something to the effect of "Well you have the dragon scale that I specifically left for the Goddess's chosen hero, but you aren't big enough, so you can't be. Go fetch me a bottle of water, chore boy, before I eat you." Right after that she opens up the Ancient Cistern then says "Oh yeah, it's a totally monster-infested place in there. But I'm not going to do anything about it because I don't feel like it." Then: "Oh, look at you, your sword's a little bigger. That's nothing compared to me, even though I've done nothing since you've gone in." And then the worst: "You say you need the Song of the Hero to get the Triforce? Well, you HAVE forged the Master Sword, which only the true hero could have made. And you have my gift from the Silent Realms along with the others that ALSO proves you're chosen hero. And you have that mark on the back which clearly marks you as the chosen master of the Triforce. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I don't feel like it right now. Go chase tadpoles around for an hour." At this point I stopped and screamed at the screen "Lady, do you want me to save the world or not?!"

Z

Zeldakinz

It took me a while to think of my least favorite characters..there are so many characters @-@
My least favorites are Fi and Navi. I don't like Fi's name, or how she looks..she's kind of ugly. Navi was annoying as crap and only pointed out the obvious e.e

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Tingle, specifically the one from Wind Waker. In Majora's Mask he doesn't bother me too much; he's just a 35-year-old man obessed with fairies who sells maps. He's weird, but I only mildly dislike him.
WW Tingle, on the other hand, is the Tingle I despise. You first encounter him in a jail cell and must free him, which of course begs the questions of how he got into the jail cell in the first place. Think about it. What I really dislike about WW Tingle is having to pay him 3200 or so Rupees to decipher all the Triforce Charts! As if acquiring the charts wasn't good enough! He really takes away from my will to replay WW.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Pamelas Father from majoras mask. I hate him because when I first saw him, I was terrified. He still scares me. :kawaii:
I never want to see him again. I'll tell whoever is reading this how it happend.

One Thursday morning, I was playing majoras mask with my sister, Isabelle. We were playing around in Ikana, and we went into the area with Sharp. We wondered how to get his part done. When we asked my dad, he said we should play the Song of Storms, which I didn't have at the moment. So I went to the grave yard in search of the song. I went under ground to a room with bad bats and I beat them all.
I was afraid there were gonna be redeads in the next room. (after the room with Bad bats) So my dad went in there, and I saw my first Iron Knuckle! (I didn't know what it was though)
My dad lost the battle. So after that I went down there and faced the Iron Knuckle in battle without getting hit even once. And I got the song.

I went back to Sharp and played the Song of Storms. It showed that cutscene it shows. And it showed the door to the musicbox house unlock! Me and Isabelle were so excited! We have never been in that house before! It took us a while to get in the house, but we did. I saw the inside of the house for the first time. (I was in deku form just so you know.)
I went down the stairs and looked around at the basement. I didn't see the box that Pamelas Father was in. I took a few steps, and he popped out!
I have never seen anything so hideous! I was terrified all over! I could only think about leaving, and thats what I did.

So thats how it happend. I hope you liked my story.

M

Majora'sRemains

Ilia, by far.

I cannot, absolutely CANNOT, stand the way she acts like she OWNS Epona, and then scolds you for how you treat her, and then refuses to let you have her back! It's Link's horse, step off! She acted like she was his bratty housewife or something, and it makes my blood boil. I hate the Link/Ilia pairing, and I wish we had ever found her. Ordon Village would have been better off, trust me.

E

Ems

I disliked the old Goron in Majora's Mask. Seriously, you can hardly stay standing up and yet you're going to go to the Snow Temple by yourself? oh, no. that's right. you'll just get frozen again.

Oh, and Fi. She repeats everything... and I feel like her whole concept was misplaced.

Fi...please...stay in the sword, do not jump outa my master sword and tell me what to do, or I will pimp slap you back into the dang sword.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Tingle, I can't stand it. It is the worst THING to ever exist. It doesn't even deserve to have a gender recognition to me. I have it's dance, that stupid catchphrase, and in Wind Waker how it makes you spend all those glorius rupees on it. I think Tingle is a horrible character and is really annoying...

L

laxforever013

The bean seller from Ocarina of Time. He just looks like an ignorant person, and those magic beans cost a fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom