• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
It hates love too, replaces love with live and hope with nope. I’m beginning to think Demise or Ganon made autocorrect. XD

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Well, guys.....me and my pops and me mom are gonna have a heated argument/discussion later tonight, I can feel and sense it. It is gonna start with me going in and telling my parents good night, first my mother, then my father and right after I say "Good night" to pops, he says, "Close the door.". I proceed to walk to the door, close it and it all begins.

The only edge I will have is the mediator, my mother to cool my pops down and to defend me.

Good times ahead.......

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
3 day weekend lesgo
Nope. I got so nervous about it that I even texted my mom asking her to check on me if I wasn't up by 7 lol.
Theres a little shop round here that sells Japanese mini trucks, vans and SUVs, they're so adorable.
1716581118859.png

Mmmm crumple zones
Mikey is normally right on things I am starting to find.
Look out you're gonna end up in his sig. I'm there too but that's because I'm right, not because I was saying that he is.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
Well, guys.....me and my pops and me mom are gonna have a heated argument/discussion later tonight, I can feel and sense it. It is gonna start with me going in and telling my parents good night, first my mother, then my father and right after I say "Good night" to pops, he says, "Close the door.". I proceed to walk to the door, close it and it all begins.

The only edge I will have is the mediator, my mother to cool my pops down and to defend me.

Good times ahead.......
I'm sorry OG :hug:

is this something that happens frequently? The way you described it with such detail is kinda saddening to me, sorry you have to deal with that.

The one and only.
Need
GOU8CK2aYAEBQDu

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
when I woke up after getting my wisdom teeth out, I noticed that the blood pressure monitor or whatever had switched fingers, and that really freaked me out
I also knew I was drugged, so I started meditating to "try to get the drugs out of my system"

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I'm sorry OG :hug:

is this something that happens frequently? The way you described it with such detail is kinda saddening to me, sorry you have to deal with that.
Thanks Echo.

No, this generally doesnt happen, but it seems to be happening more often. Most of the time I havent done anything wrong, but there are times where I am pulled in because of something I had done , but rarely. This case is something that I have no dirt on me. Anyway, things always improve with time. That is how I always look at some situations.

The one and only.
Yknow, I've been realizing recently (inspired somewhat by Ketchup) that you can just do stuff. Get on your bike, explore the town. Get in your car, find a hiking trail. It's the same sense of exploration as gaming but without the screentime hangover!
Thanks Echo.

No, this generally doesnt happen, but it seems to be happening more often. Most of the time I havent done anything wrong, but there are times where I am pulled in because of something I had done , but rarely. This case is something that I have no dirt on me. Anyway, things always improve with time. That is how I always look at some situations.
Well I hope all goes well for you. Are there times where the two of you get along?

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Yknow, I've been realizing recently (inspired somewhat by Ketchup) that you can just do stuff. Get on your bike, explore the town. Get in your car, find a hiking trail. It's the same sense of exploration as gaming but without the screentime hangover!

Well I hope all goes well for you. Are there times where the two of you get along?
Wayfaring is a fun part of life. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom